Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria (30680 Views)

How To Open Paypal And Shop With Paypal Account Using Firstbank Nigeria / Open Paypal Account In Nigeria / How Can I Open Paypal Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by adurogba(m): 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2008
please do anyone has an idea of how to open paypal account in nigeria

1 Like

Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by oineoma(m): 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2008
Yes o, Help someone, I hear we can click on adds and make a few dollars,
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by hayprof(m): 7:41am On Mar 18, 2008
@oin. dat aint it. :vexed:
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by DualCore1: 8:20am On Mar 18, 2008
paypal ain't for ya fUcking country until y'all know how to stop scamming. angry

2 Likes

Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by just2nice(m): 9:34am On Mar 18, 2008
@Oineoma
I have been trying to get acroos to you to send me the glo browsing trick .I have sent a mail to u.Plz reply me. My e-mail address is : siredafe4u@yahoo.com
@all
There are some sites that u can use to get credit card in Nigeria.Try virtualkard.com
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by hayprof(m): 11:59am On Mar 18, 2008
Dual Core:

paypal ain't for ya fUcking country until y'all know how to stop scamming. angry

Shut up, u! angry

just2nice:
There are some sites that u can use to get credit card in Nigeria.Try virtualkard.com

there rates r of the high level. angry
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by Fadajasi(m): 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2008
Tseew!
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by DualCore1: 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2008
hayprof:

Shut up, u! angry
slow down son, stop scamming and i'll sign the paypal papers authorizing the addition of Nigeria to the list of countries.
until then, we are not adding ya bleeped up country to our fUcking list.
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by buzzgonz(m): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2008
Sharrap my Son!! Who say nigerian can't have paypal account? huh if you need a paypal account damn the fact that Nigeria is not in the Fucking list just get your US BANK ACCOUT, Credit, Debit & Visa Card!! i tell u paypal is your 4ever.hurray!! cheesy
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by DualCore1: 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2008
nothing changes the fact that the bleeped up country ain't in our list.
do have a nice day, pop
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by hayprof(m): 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2008
buzzgonz:

Sharrap my Son!! Who say nigerian can't have paypal account? huh if you need a paypal account damn the fact that Nigeria is not in the Fucking list just get your US BANK ACCOUT, Credit, Debit & Visa Card!! i tell u paypal is your 4ever.hurray!! cheesy

Like u know Something. . . well, u tried ! grin
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by buzzgonz(m): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2008
Hayfu*k na my work na, i make the money online so no stress about that. wink
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by Donseaun(m): 11:31am On Mar 19, 2008
Hehehe,
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by buzzgonz(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2008
What's funny
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by digitalglo(m): 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2008
Hello Buzzgonz,
I'm interested in getting a verified paypal account. Pls let me know how to go about the us bank account and the cards,
Thanks
digitalglobalicon[at]gmail.com
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by Donseaun(m): 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2008
Hehehehehe, i also need help o!
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by ztyle(m): 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2008
wat kind of help?
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by qes77(m): 8:45am On May 02, 2008
hey need help getting a verified paypal account.
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by Donseaun(m): 8:59am On May 02, 2008
dis opera dey dull me sef! Tseew!
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by thomp4pal(m): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2008
i also had this problem too, But heres a solution,
Open ur paypal account with a Us based address, then when u have cash in the account, buy things online from trusted sites and sell here In Nigeria, for example Laptops, thats the only solution for now,
Omoh whity says 9ja is backlisted, but i trip for zimbawe sha,them dey listed for paypal service, Hai hai , 9ja when u go stop to dey fork up, teacher flog am wel wel embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by thomp4pal(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2008
Close ur eyes
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by ayonline: 1:10am On Oct 13, 2008
if u need help getting a verfied paypal account in Nigeria.
call 08023905336
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by femicrown: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2008
hi people, opening a paypal acct shouldn't be a "BIG DEAL"
here in this forum,i believe some people joined to have their problems solved, some are looking for answers to their so many questions.
If i help you today, you can also help me tomorrow,the difference between us is that information you have that i don't have.

WHAT IS PAYPAL?
Paypal is an online account ,which is being used by webmasters, ecommerce websites to receive payment from their customers, alternatively it is used to receive payment online,most these websites,if you don’t have paypal you can not
Do any business with them.

To this end, i want to help any member finding it difficult to open and verify their paypal acct to help fercilitate it for them .It's so simple just as simple as ABC. It's free but you'll have to buy me a drink for my effort.
send me an email evafem4@yahoo.com
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by fivefinger(m): 8:24am On Oct 14, 2008
Nice one their macman,femi ,but do you know you can pay for services with your paypal account,from heavy duties truck to the smallest item online.paypal is secure and it is the future .contact me for how to get one ,with the subject A VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT .EMAIL ADDR:prixxy22@gmail.com
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by philem44: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2008
YOUR LONG AWAITED OPPORTUNITY OF HAVING A VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT LEGALLY IN NIGERIA HAS FINALLY ARRIVED.

NIGERIANS OWN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT WITH EASE

- OPEN A PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND VERIFY IT IN    NIGERIA WITHOUT CHANGING YOUR I.P ADDRESS
(It is legal)

NIGERIANS OWN YOUR US BANK ACCOUNT WITH EASE

- OPEN AND SET UP A US BANK ACCOUNT AND WITHDRAW WITH ATM IN NAIRA WITH A NIGERIA BANK (It is legal)

-   BUY OR FUND YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT AT N145 PER DOLLAR. DISCOUNT FOR BULK PURCHASE FROM 1000 DOLLAR WORTH.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ME ON:

OR SEND AN EMAIL TO: onlinejobreal@yahoo.com

SEE YOU ON TOP.
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by subby12(m): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2008
This way of opening paypal in Nigeria is true, it is real and legal i have it all spelt out, from the company abroad that serves as your bank and the agent here in Nigeria which is SPRING BANK PLC, this will let you know that Spring bank will not close down or loose face because of your hard earned dollar, so you can believe them.

You will be given your ATM card the same day that you apply as well as your pin number all you do is just go back to VIRTUAL MONEY INC. which is the parent company that Spring Bank works with as representative in Nigeria and register your account (ALL IS DONE ONLINE). All this is done with $50, where $10 is charged as admin fee and $40 is credited to your us bank account.

There is another way of going about this if you do not want to spend any money at all.

Check this out at http://imakeonlinemoney..com/ for the full details on both ways.

Segun Omole
http://imakeonlinemoney..com/
dollarnews(at)googlemail.com
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by goldenval(m): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2008
if you think you can help me open a US bank account, kindly email me at ericstan1970@yahoo.com, and let me know how much it will cost and how to pay the fees. what are the requirement for the opening of the account. email me pls.
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by femicrown: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2008
am always at the edge! cheesy
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by nvstaff: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2008
The best place to get your debit card is www.NaijaVirtualShop.Com - fastest service
we also sell ALL e-ccurencies e.g , Liberty reserve, altergold, v-money, etc
thousands of nairalanders get their debit cards here

Our Debit cards are used to activate paypal account
Our cards are tied to US bank account

VISIT WWW.NAIJAVIRTUALSHOP.COM now

1 Like

Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by ikendu: 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2008
Yes you can. "Open a PAYPAL account here in Nigeria in 10 mins" (unverified or verified)

Get it now, no long story. mailme.nnanta@gmail.com
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by samwills45: 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2008
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by ALERTEFCC(f): 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2008
paypal ain't for ya fUcking country until y'all know how to stop scamming.

please tell them b4 they give their monies to mosquitoes like stillleno
samwills45:

ALL THOSE DISENCOURAGEMENT ARE THINGS OF DE PAST.
INFACT AS I AM TALKING TO U NOW, I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO OPEN AND VERIFY MY OWN PAYPAL HERE IN NIGERIA.
I BOUGHT DE INFO FROM ONE HOT INFO MARKETER AND HE GAVE FULL RESELL RIGHT FOR DE FOLLOWING E-BOOKS
AT DE COST OF #2000 EACH

1) OPEN AND VERIFY PAYPAL IN NIGERIA WITHIN 3HRS AND WITHHRAW FROM IT RIGHT HERE IN NIGERIA
2) OPEN A CLICK BANK ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA AND HOW TO CASH UR EARNINGS
3) OPEN A US BANK ACCOUNT EASILY
4) MAKE UP TO 200USD DAILY FROM ONLINE SURVEYS JUST SPENDING 1HR DAILY

I AM GOING TO RESELL IT TO YOU FOR JUST #2500

JUST SEND ME AN E-MAIL OIN samwills4life@yahoo.com

goodluck

hello friend what will 2k do to your life? you are so cheap, you make $200 daily and you are so in need of 2k to survive, get a life friend, the future is brighter than you can see!!!!!!

is this the result of the ailing economic and political climate or self limitation?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make Money By Selling Your Photos Online / USD TRANSFER WORLDWIDE, RMB to CHINA! Order on 1688, taobao, eBay & shipping / FCCPC Deletes Over 180 Registered Loan Apps From Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.