Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria (30690 Views)

How To Open Paypal And Shop With Paypal Account Using Firstbank Nigeria / Open Paypal Account In Nigeria / How Can I Open Paypal Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by ttmasta: 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2010
Paypal shakara for Nigerians too much. Haba, wetin we do them? Nigeria is not the only country with Scam artists OK!

Anyway, check this out: http://eCa.sh/forgetpaypal

Verify with your GSM Number! Shikena.
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by GurusForum: 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2011
Opening a PayPal account is not as easy as people make it to be.

Why? Because you may rush now, open one and verify with a VCC,
then after funding it, you will find out funds locked in that account.

So, doing it needs a STATIC accessibility that works all the time.

My company and I can help you get a PayPal account that is accessible.

Just Click On Accessible PayPal Account 4 Naija to get it.

Thanks.
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by SAPNETUK: 5:25am On Feb 01, 2011
We fund and enable fast Paypal withdrawals from NIGERIA

SAPNET Solutions
+44(0)7903216963

Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by afoson(m): 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2011
Hello,

Do you have a place

where Cars can be parked?

become a Car Dealer Today, getting cheap cars

sent to you without a star up capital

all you need is a car park.

apply today @
http://cheapcarsinsuranceestate.com/
http://freeonlinecashhome.com/

Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by Effiongman(m): 12:09am On Mar 10, 2011
Hello everyone,

How to open a Paypal account has always been a highly heated topic. it is problem Nigerian are facing since Nigeria is not listed among the countries that are qualify to have paypal account. however, there are still ways Nigerians can have a paypal account if they want though not simple.

Right now Asian countries ( India or china) paypal are not useful for Nigeria starting from 1st March 2011 as paypal has made new rules which is that any money entering a Indian or China paypal account can not be use to purchase anything online, you are required to withdraw only to Indian or Chinese bank account. that mean any money entering those account is lost for ever.

So the only option left is USA paypal Account.

In order to open a USA paypal account you need the following:

1. A Reliable virtual Credit card or debit card that has AVS.
2. Reliable Virtual USA bank account.

3. You will need to have A Dedicated USA IP/VPN ( not the one that has been blacklisted by
paypal or other sites,

All the 3 item above you can sources online or you can get from reliable site like www.paymaster.com.ng or they can help you open your own USA paypal account if you wish.

There are other very important things you need to know before setting up the account.

1. you will have to check if your USA IP/VPN is actually showing USA to others by checking it to confirm before you login to the paypal website.

2. you will have to remove your cookies totally.

3. you will have to go slow with the process by opening and verify 3 days later,
4. make some payment out of your account in very small sun of about 50 cent each at leasts3 times before before verifying.

5. add your bank account on the 5th or 7th day.

6. Add fund to your account through only legal source only. never buy paypal because they are cheap because 90% of the the time it is stolen and paypal will block your account and you will lose your money. there are just about 3-4 sources of where to buy paypal in Nigeria, the rest are fake, stolen and scam.

there are more rules which I can't mention here due to time which is very important before you can have a successful paypal opening. you can reach me on this.

Once your account is ready and open you need to know how to manage it successfully.

There is one thing I know about paypal, if you open your account same day and verify same day and probably fund same or next day you are likely to have that account close soon.

The secret is take it slowly. you can do the whole process in 2 weeks that way paypal will not put an eye on your paypal account.

this because once that start seeing money deposited into your paypal and if your account is verified very fast they will suspect you.

you can reach me for free tips on this any time on effiong777@yahoo.com. our questions are welcome here.

cheers and have a lovely day from https://paymaster.com.ng
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by toasmart66: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2011
get a u.s. account,go to graphcard.com to get your account use it to verify your paypal,but you must always change your ip since paypal do not accept nigeria
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by ogiwayoaga: 12:11am On Mar 17, 2011
simply install the software that chages ur IP address to a US, European or foreign country and open one simple. If u cant get the software, well info is not free. am not in 9ja right now. leave ur number i can call u from where i am.
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by miskat: 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2011
Get verified in paypal instantly from us , no waiting , also providing matters only 5 min, google topper and high ranking reliable service for virtual credit cards And usa virtual and real bank and e-currency cash out and exchange services , okpay Partner company register LLC in USA and local service provider for Nigeria and worldwide.check out at http://www.verifypaypal.net
Registed company
Accepts LR , alertpay , okpay
instant service and live support . Smiley
Paypal in nigeria is no longer night mare
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by willy2011(m): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2011
To open and verify paypal is not the real deal but to have  Functional PayPal Account  is the major.
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by adexlord: 3:36am On Aug 19, 2011
looking 4 freebrowsing cheats, mtn,airtel and etisalat cheats full here http://9jamobmaster.tk. go dere now and get urs b4 registration closes
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by iykemanuel(m): 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2011
[quote][/quote]hello friend what will 2k do to your life? you are so cheap, you make $200 daily and you are so in need of 2k to survive, get a life friend, the future is brighter than you can see!!!!!!

is this the result of the ailing economic and political climate or self limitation?[

bros help me tell dem well.

he makes $200(36000) yet wants to sell his nonsense for 2k.

kiss
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by bawana44(m): 1:07am On Aug 25, 2011
PLEASE AND PLEASE AM A NEW CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY. AND I HAVE BEEN SHOWN A LOT OF THINGS BY THE ALMIGHTY GOD WHICH I PUT DOWN IN A BOOK. I DON'T HAVE MONEY TO PUBLISH THIS BOOK SO THAT MORE PEOPLE CAN HEAR WHAT THE LORD HAS TO SAY BUT IT IS A GREAT NEWS THAT I AM BRINGING TO YOU. I IMPLORE YOU IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. HELP ME PURCHASE THESE EBOOKS. (THEY ARE EBOOKS FOR NOW) AT THE RATE OF JUST 300. THE PROCEEDS I CAN GATHER WILL BE DIRECTED TOWARDS THE PUBLISHING OF THIS BOOK AS AN HARD COPY.

ABOUT THE BOOK

THIS BOOK IS INSPIRED PURELY AND SOLELY BY THE HOLY SPIRIT. IT CONTAINS THE TRAVAILS AND TRIBULATIONS OF A MUSLIM MAN AND HOW GOD MANIFESTED HIMSELF IN HIS LIFE AND IN THE LIFE OF PEOPLE THAT ARE CLOSE TO HIM. IT IS A MUST READ FOR EVERY BODY IN EVERY FACETS OF LIFE,

PLEASE IF YOU WANT A COPY,
SEND ME AN EMAIL @ ANNOITEDDAVE @ YAHOO .COM

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND MONEY

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by denny4ril: 3:59am On Aug 25, 2011
It is possible to open a paypal account from nigeria and even verify it. i have done this before. On the other hand, it is better to spend the money in your paypal rather than trying to withdraw it as that can get your paypal account banned
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by bsgwealth: 11:47am On Aug 25, 2011
This FREE Web2Cash seminar would solve and answer the question

Web2Cash Is Internet Business opportunities we all have been yawning for. The program will help you answer pressing questions about Internet Business and blow your mind to the abundant ways of creating lasting income from Internet, boosting career for job advancement and many more.

This seminar is for serious minded individual who wants to be an agent of change.

For Participation and venue send "Name, Email Address and Phone Number to 08036077372 (sms only)

VENUE: DewLink Training Hall. 4, Old Ota Road, Moshalasi Bus Stop, Alagbado. Lagos
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by Adarme: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2011
I need a way to withdraw my balance from my Paypal accounts, can any one help?
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by DonADESIDA(m): 5:44am On Aug 26, 2011
Check out
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by DonADESIDA(m): 5:45am On Aug 26, 2011
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by DonADESIDA(m): 5:47am On Aug 26, 2011
For the STEP by STEP on How to open a VERIFIED PAYPAL account here in Nigeria with Liberty Reserve Money.
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by Adarme: 2:43am On Aug 27, 2011
Got somewhere to withdraw my balances from paypal,

http://www.fishersgold.com

This can help people like me.
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by 9jabizhelp(m): 3:31am On Aug 27, 2011
I thought this issue should have been a no brainer by now for Nigerians. I personally do not have one because i am yet to see the need for it.
I cannot post the steps here anyway. I encourage those who "seriously" seek this information to continue researching, especially on Facebook groups. You may find the information Free Of Charge.
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by showskill(m): 7:54am On Aug 28, 2011
Effiongman:

Hello everyone,

How to open a paypal account in Nigeria has always been a highly heated topic. it is problem Nigerian are facing since Nigeria is not listed among the countries that are qualify to have paypal account. however, there are still ways Nigerians can have a paypal account if they want though not simple.

Right now Asian countries ( India or china) paypal are not useful for Nigeria starting from 1st March 2011 as paypal has made new rules which is that any money entering a Indian or China paypal account can not be use to purchase anything online, you are required to withdraw only to Indian or Chinese bank account. that mean any money entering those account is lost for ever.

So the only option left is USA paypal Account.

In order to open a USA paypal account you need the following:

1. A Reliable virtual Credit card or debit card that has AVS.
2. Reliable Virtual USA bank account.

3. You will need to have A Dedicated USA IP/VPN ( not the one that has been blacklisted by
paypal or other sites,

All the 3 item above you can sources online or you can get from reliable site like www.naijacreditcards.com or they can help you open your own USA paypal account if you wish.

There are other very important things you need to know before setting up the account.

1. you will have to check if your USA IP/VPN is actually showing USA to others by checking it to confirm before you login to the paypal website.

2. you will have to remove your cookies totally.

3. you will have to go slow with the process by opening and verify 3 days later,
4. make some payment out of your account in very small sun of about 50 cent each at leasts3 times before before verifying.

5. add your bank account on the 5th or 7th day.

6. Add fund to your account through only legal source only. never buy paypal because they are cheap because 90% of the the time it is stolen and paypal will block your account and you will lose your money. there are just about 3-4 sources of where to buy paypal in Nigeria, the rest are fake, stolen and scam.

there are more rules which I can't mention here due to time which is very important before you can have a successful paypal opening. you can reach me on this.

Once your account is ready and open you need to know how to manage it successfully.

There is one thing I know about paypal, if you open your account same day and verify same day and probably fund same or next day you are likely to have that account close soon.

The secret is take it slowly. you can do the whole process in 2 weeks that way paypal will not put an eye on your paypal account.

this because once that start seeing money deposited into your paypal and if your account is verified very fast they will suspect you.

you can reach me for free tips on this any time on effiong777@yahoo.com. our questions are welcome here.

cheers and have a lovely day.

click here to contact us

Hi Effiong, You have not addressed the US Billing address Issues in PayPal registration.

Opening a PayPal account and get it verified is a piece of cake but having functional one is the biggest headache.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money / How Do I Block My SIM Card And Bank Accounts Linked To The Line? / Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.