Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria (30667 Views)

How To Open Paypal And Shop With Paypal Account Using Firstbank Nigeria / Open Paypal Account In Nigeria / How Can I Open Paypal Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by chuksvoice: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2013
sovpounds: But I opened my paypal account here in Nigeria with my verified UK bank account.

I opened it with a Nigerian IP address, I have logged into my paypal account more than 10 times from Nigerian IP addresses and I have never experienced a problem.

Why do people always talk about changing IP address??

its just cheer ignorance
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by Knetpro(m): 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
tranxo: People r claiming they hv d free info on this . If u do why dont u just post it here. Period!

You have a point there...

But, to tell you the truth, opening and verifying a PayPal account is not a big deal. It is operating it successfully that is the crux of the matter.grin
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 5:33am On Mar 19, 2013
Knetpro:

You have a point there...

But, to tell you the truth, opening and verifying a PayPal account is not a big deal. It is operating it successfully that is the crux of the matter.grin

The way and the tools that you use in opening and verifying your PayPal will also determine your success.
I'm talking from live experience.
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:45am On Mar 20, 2013
darkhand: Oga Guru, will they be able to open and operate the paypal account without paying you?

That is certain that they can do that on their own without paying me.
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by ibtha14u: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
I know alot of people still having issues with paypal. I can fix most of the problems paypal put people in. You can visit my site for more information at getmymoneyout dot com. You can call me at 07083565577, i have gigs on fiverr about this issue.
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
ibtha14u: I know alot of people still having issues with paypal. I can fix most of the problems paypal put people in. You can visit my site for more information at getmymoneyout dot com. You can call me at 07083565577, i have gigs on fiverr about this issue.

Great!Can you plz show us your gigs about this on fiverr.
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by ibtha14u: 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Great!Can you plz show us your gigs about this on fiverr.

Sorry for the late response. my link to fiverr is fiverr dot com/etimbuk and also at fourerr you can find me on. fourerr dot come/user/etimbuk

Please ignore the fact that i have no completed gigs on either sites, my service is usually done outside of there platform by trust between me and my customer. I use the two sites and there many alternatives for marketing my service. I go by the same username on all these sites which is (etimbuk).I am able to solve ALMOST every paypal issues, including getting your money here in Nigeria without the old method of exchanging with someone, or buying other products. I do have a step by step ebook on that which can be done by you and you only. My method is solid and it works very well.My getting your funds to nigeria solution is by far the only real way it can go from your paypal straight to your bank account guaranteed. I am not a fraudster and i dont chop peoples money. Anyone can reach me at 07083565577

Thank you
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by Knetpro(m): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
ibtha14u:

Sorry for the late response. my link to fiverr is fiverr dot com/etimbuk and also at fourerr you can find me on. fourerr dot come/user/etimbuk

Please ignore the fact that i have no completed gigs on either sites, my service is usually done outside of there platform by trust between me and my customer. I use the two sites and there many alternatives for marketing my service. I go by the same username on all these sites which is (etimbuk).I am able to solve ALMOST every paypal issues, including getting your money here in Nigeria without the old method of exchanging with someone, or buying other products. I do have a step by step ebook on that which can be done by you and you only. My method is solid and it works very well.My getting your funds to nigeria solution is by far the only real way it can go from your paypal straight to your bank account guaranteed. I am not a fraudster and i dont chop peoples money. Anyone can reach me at 07083565577

Thank you

That's great to know. At least that's one less thing for many Nigerians to worry about - if in reality you can actually do what you have claimed here.

My advice to any upcoming netpreneurs would be to just forget all about PayPal and consider the alternatives first - and only think of PayPal when they have exhausted the alternatives and simply have no choice.
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by ibtha14u: 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
Knetpro:

That's great to know. At least that's one less thing for many Nigerians to worry about - if in reality you can actually do what you have claimed here.

My advice to any upcoming netpreneurs would be to just forget all about PayPal and consider the alternatives first - and only think of PayPal when they have exhausted the alternatives and simply have no choice.

The fact of the matter is that paypal is and has been the number one payment processing system in the world, they've held that tittle for along time now. There are alternatives alot better then paypal but none has held there positions or has come close to reaching the level where paypal has gotten its business to be. I hate paypal truthfully speaking because ive lost alot and i mean alot of money due to there system. I use to live in the united state and still experienced problems with there system so no one can say (ooh its because im in nigeria) no, there system is just too tight...thats the reason i took it upon myself to find out the what's and the how's of getting around them. Many people have contacted me on a daily base from this forum by phone. Im hoping for the ones that i have worked with to post there experiences with me on here. my site is at getmymoneyout dot com. my number is 07083565577 im here to help in any way i can.. thanks
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by ibtha14u: 9:11am On Apr 08, 2013
If you looking to fund your paypal account or withdraw from your paypal account to your nigerian bank account, here is my step by step guide on it. https://sellfy.com/p/wsj0

Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
the unavoidable truth is that no one can teach or get you a paypal account for free. but the issue is not opening but the efficient running without running into a loss. i can get you one or mail you the tutorial for just N1000. and it takes 4days for verification because i am using a u.s link. for more text me only on 08079813199 08063135527.. text only pls
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by yelsew80: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2013
i can help you open and verify your paypal here in nigeria in 5 days..but there are process you must follow to ensure your account is forever camouflaged from paypal organisers. it costs jus #5000 and u wud v ur paypal without any problem. for more information inbox nandez555@yahoo.com
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by texaco1: 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
dont try paypal in nigeria ,if u know u need a paypal,go to benin republic or togo,open a bank account there ,paypal still operates there,all dis style style,corner corner na money u guys go lose.
the day paypal go show u ,na dat day u go smash ur laptop
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by ibtha14u: 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
server123:

Great hearing this from you and I love to know more about your PayPal package.
How much is your step by step ebook.I will love to get it or can you give me for free.

But the way you responded to a guy about PayPal issue at https://www.nairaland.com/173442/how-use-paypal-nigeria/2 some few days back isn't right at all because I said you didn't have any gig on fiverr which is true upon your forming of solving PayPal issue though that was a mere challenge and will you treat me that way as well if I'm your customer who is temperant.

I've been watching the thread and you didn't reply me since when I asked you if http://presegsunderstanding.com is your site.
Is it yours and if not yours,can you please show me any of your site where you solve PayPal issues as you've said above.

Do not as well forget to tell me how much your ebook cost or will you give me for FREE... wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Thanks for contacting.

Everything i know and do in regards to paypal can be found on my website at http://www.getmymoneyout.com
My step by step ebook can be found http://getmymoneyout.com/funding-and-withdrawing-solution/. The price is listed for $39.99. I was doing a promotion last month for $20. I will be offering another promotion soon which if you go like get my money out facebook page, youcan get the ebook at $18. Allow me some time to update the site with the information. A free version of the solution is also available on my site. I explain how you can get your money out of paypal to your bank account. You can get it at this link http://getmymoneyout.com/from-paypal-to-your-bank-account/.

I agree with you that the way i responded to the guy was harsh. The thing is this, He has never delt with me in person, or in business, but in bold font, he called me a lier about something he was clearly wrong or stated incorrectly about me. Its not the fact that it was about me but it was about my business. That is when i took it personal. To correct you also, when you create a post in fiverr and all of its alternatives, those post are called gigs. As you are creating it, it will say create a new gig. I do have gigs on fiver about paypal and being about to solve issues. When you read the description, you will understand that. So in the case of proving himself right, he also proved himself wrong. Ive done technical support for three major corporations in the past and i understand the difference between and ill rated customer and a self centered person. If you check all his post on that specific page, its like he made it a point to investigate everything everyone was saying, and when he commented with someone,instead of saying he wanted to know some information, he would say (we want to know), as if he was speaking for everyone. The disclaimer pissed me off even more again for the fact that he has never done any business with me to know me and say all of those things.

I did replay to your comment on that same post and this is the time stamp for it, ( Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by ibtha14u: 12:12pm On Jun 18 ) check it out.

The only site i have dealing with paypal is www.getmymoneyout.com. Everything i know about paypal i have posted on my site. I will be doing some more post and solutions as time permits. I get request and phone calls all the time from different parts of the planet now that i am starting to rank my site and its pages on all the search engines. Any question you have, you can post here or send me an email. I do verified paypal accounts at a flat rate. If you want a verified account, i do that for $60 and non verified account for $40. I order cards that will reach your door step within 5 business days, most of the limitations i can remove, if your 180 limit has been up and you get the email that you can withdraw your funds, i can help get your money out. If you have any other questions, let me know.

Etimbuk
etimbuk@getmymoneyout.com
www.getmymoneyout.com
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by infodollarman(m): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2013
chijibson: Do you know you can learn how to open a paypal and clickbank account on your own? Stop paying money to those so called professionals. Open your paypal verified account as well as clickbank.

Find out how on http://www.naijainternetcash.com, Locate the forum called "Get Online Bank Accounts", You will find the latest announcement. Read through and download your free ebook on how to open your paypal account.

http://naijainternetcash.com
there is nothing like that. please remove this thing
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by kelvincrested(m): 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2013
I got my PayPal account opening from this site http://1wealth-building-secrets.info/paypal/
and I have been using the account for more than three years now without getting ban. All
based to their advance advice and their ability to get me a US Phone numbers that, I can use
to make and received calls from PayPal right here in Nigeria. They have the solution to PayPal
opening.
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by kelvincrested(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2013
I got my PayPal account opening from this site http://1wealth-building-secrets.info/paypal/
and I have been using the account for more than three years now without getting ban. All
based to their advice and their ability to get me a US Phone numbers that, I can use
to make and received calls from PayPal right here in Nigeria. They have the solutions to PayPal
opening in Nigeria.
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by biz1234: 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
I have a paypal account which I use for my businesses. No issues so far and its really doing well. The only problem with paypal account for Nigerians is your ability to manage it well. Once that is taken care of. Then there will be no limit to your success.
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by conimo(m): 12:45am On Dec 03, 2013
are you in need of PayPal funds or need to make PayPal payment in Nigeria? http://conimo.info/paypal.html
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by sunnychykes(m): 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
I wonder why guys are so selfish in this thread.some of the informations you had today you got them freely on Nairaland.I see no gain while guys will giving out phone numbers,emails blablah just in the cause of teaching fellow nairalanders on how to open a PAYPAL account.Those of you giving out email,bb pin and phone numbers,directing guys to your websites and blogs claiming you can show guys how to open PAYPAL account are all fraudsters and scammers.Why can't you share your informations and ideas here on this thread.DIRTY FRAUDSTERS AND USELESS SCAMMERS
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
sunnychykes: I wonder why guys are so selfish in this thread.some of the informations you had today you got them freely on Nairaland.I see no gain while guys will giving out phone numbers,emails blablah just in the cause of teaching fellow nairalanders on how to open a PAYPAL account.Those of you giving out email,bb pin and phone numbers,directing guys to your websites and blogs claiming you can show guys how to open PAYPAL account are all fraudsters and scammers.Why can't you share your informations and ideas here on this thread.DIRTY FRAUDSTERS AND USELESS SCAMMERS

Thanks for coming out this way;you are too right.
They should be able to provide informative update on that issue before posting any link.
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by tonytony208(m): 5:53am On Jul 15, 2014
legalwealth:

Thanks for coming out this way;you are too right.
They should be able to provide informative update on that issue before posting any link.

oga mi, pls respond to your mail i beg. Name is tony ojo. I will be glad to get reply without delay sir.
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by sunnyigba: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
PayPal is now in Nigeria! You can open your account and verify it here in Nigeria. I have registered and verified my account here in Nigeria. Simply visit their website and you are good to go. No need to pay anybody nor hide your IP to do this unless you have fraud in mind.
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by HECTORBOSS(m): 3:22am On Sep 27, 2014
Paypal Now accept Nigerians.

Its free just go over to the website paypal.com

You get verified in less that 20 mins

Nigeria is loosing to paypal in the competition.

Read This:

Here: Oentre

+
+

Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by lateefat101: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
texaco1:
dont try paypal in nigeria ,if u know u need a paypal,go to benin republic or togo,open a bank account there ,paypal still operates there,all dis style style,corner corner na money u guys go lose.
the day paypal go show u ,na dat day u go smash ur laptop

Is it still working?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Payoneer Debit Mastercard / Ibukun Awosika Celebrates 58th Birthday & 30th Wedding Anniversary / 5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.