Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria (30688 Views)

How To Open Paypal And Shop With Paypal Account Using Firstbank Nigeria / Open Paypal Account In Nigeria / How Can I Open Paypal Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by globalmind: 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2011
I can help you open your paypal account for free.
or more information you can call me :08075108383
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by nonnykin: 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2011
guys i can help you get 5 to 10 dollars i know that it is too small but it is something. just follow the link. alertpay is like paypal, open an account with them with link and then fill the form to the extent that you will be reach where you will be given an option A, B, & C choose C that is phone service. then email me to teach you other process. it is completely free and nobody will ask you for anything you only gain( immacris2003@yahoo.com) good luck. cool sad

https://www.alertpay.com/?UBi8ZJQEjqP0o5hE0tv9qQ%3d%3d
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by chijibson: 10:59am On Feb 26, 2012
Do you know you can learn how to open a paypal and clickbank account on your own? Stop paying money to those so called professionals. Open your paypal verified account as well as clickbank.

Find out how on http://www.naijainternetcash.com, Locate the forum called "Get Online Bank Accounts", You will find the latest announcement. Read through and download your free ebook on how to open your paypal account.

http://naijainternetcash.com
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by FOREXMART(m): 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2012
Ok ok ok! Enough of these nonsense. Let me teach u how to legitimately get a paypal account. And it works but it will take u about a week or two if ur serious. Yes it does work.
Travel to Niger Republic, book a hotel for a week or two. Go to the nearest ecobank and open an account with ur Niger hotel address and banking details, once your done, fund your ecobank account and the account is ready. stay in Niger Republic and an open a paypal account by so doing u will be opening ur paypal account from a Niger ip address. Now this is just a teaser. Am making this post from my fone nd my thumbs kinda hurting lol but if what am saying is starting to make sense then alert me and i will give you the concluding part. It works and my friends i gave the idea are using it.
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by Donchy(m): 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2012
if you need a u.s.a verified paypal account text donatus 07031059979
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by coolted(m): 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2012
paypal again, find another alternative
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2012
coolted:

paypal again, find another alternative

Why are you alarming about paypal.
Did you had any issue with them?
If yes,you were not prepared and informed and you can still be paypal best friend.Take it,
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by chuksvoice: 11:47am On Apr 11, 2012
I can buy or sell paypal funds.
Contact me for latest rates.
chuksemails@gmail.com
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by anicho(m): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2012
FOREXMART: Ok ok ok! Enough of these nonsense. Let me teach u how to legitimately get a paypal account. And it works but it will take u about a week or two if ur serious. Yes it does work.
Travel to Niger Republic, book a hotel for a week or two. Go to the nearest ecobank and open an account with ur Niger hotel address and banking details, once your done, fund your ecobank account and the account is ready. stay in Niger Republic and an open a paypal account by so doing u will be opening ur paypal account from a Niger ip address. Now this is just a teaser. Am making this post from my fone nd my thumbs kinda hurting lol but if what am saying is starting to make sense then alert me and i will give you the concluding part. It works and my friends i gave the idea are using it.

guy i am interested in this procedure please give me the concluding part anichosamuel@yahoo.com
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by johnny2012(m): 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2012
One can still use paypal in a country like Nigeria, but there are rules you must follow to avoid your account being banned.To have paypal account is very simple but to maintain it is the major work.
1. Always make sure you change your ip before you accessing paypal site
2. Make sure you use delicated ip
3.Make sure you dont check your payapl account always.
Open, Verify, and Start Using Your Own Genuine Fully Functional PayPal Account Without Limitation - All Within 24 Hours or Less - No Matter Where You Live in Nigeria - 100% Guaranteed!Many people talk about opening verifying paypal account without telling us on how to keep the account.To learn more about maintaining,funding,withdrawing,legal ways of making money into your paypal account send free report to 247cashsream@gmail.com
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2012
ALERT-EFCC:

please tell them b4 they give their monies to mosquitoes like stillleno

hello friend what will 2k do to your life? you are so cheap, you make $200 daily and you are so in need of 2k to survive, get a life friend, the future is brighter than you can see!!!!!!

is this the result of the ailing economic and political climate or self limitation?

Na hunger dey smell so.
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by Calyb(m): 7:01pm On May 01, 2012
Hi,

I've just joined Tabzi which is a Social Network that lets you generate FREE website traffic for your websites.

Tabzi is a social network, money generator and traffic exchange all rolled into one! 10 great ways to earn money and you can even earn money without referring! They have member prizes, a lotto and they give out cash rewards every day! Don't miss another second, check it out right now and click below to find more.

http://www.tabzi.com/libertymoney111

Kind regards
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 12:41am On May 02, 2012
johnny2012: One can still use paypal in a country like Nigeria, but there are rules you must follow to avoid your account being banned.To have paypal account is very simple but to maintain it is the major work.
Open, Verify, and Start Using Your Own Genuine Fully Functional PayPal Account Without Limitation - All Within 24 Hours or Less - No Matter Where You Live in Nigeria - 100% Guaranteed!Many people talk about opening verifying paypal account without telling us on how to keep the account.To learn more about maintaining,funding,withdrawing,legal ways of making money into your paypal account send free report to 247cashsream@gmail.com

Good ones here and as an expert in this line of operating paypal from Nigeria,

which one is best to operating from Nigeria?

That of USA or that of Non-european countries as your correct answer will cause me to give you more recomendations and I strongly advise you to change your blog under your signature to a domain for more credibility and you can contact me to buy and configure it for you for just a token.Thanks........................................
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 12:46am On May 02, 2012
johnny2012: One can still use paypal in a country like Nigeria, but there are rules you must follow to avoid your account being banned.To have paypal account is very simple but to maintain it is the major work.

I want to confess once again,that your blog for this paypal of a thing is superb and you must not waste nor delay time in changing it to .COM and I can help you to do that with just N3,000 if you reach me now as I do pay with paypal via Godaddy and configure it for you in a professional way....................................
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by bigfat01: 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2012
open verify and fund Pay Pal Account within 3 - 7days FOR JUST 5K PM BIGFAT below ...
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2012
presegsADESIDA:

Why are you alarming about paypal.
Did you had any issue with them?
If yes,you were not prepared and informed and you can still be paypal best friend.Take it,
Or leave it
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2012
To have a paypal account verified is not a big deal like that but maintainning it is the main issue at hand.

Currently,tool for doing that is relatively scarce now and I'm telling you all these so as not to fall into the hands of scammers.

if you already have a verified PayPal account,manage it well and if you want to have a paypal account if you do not have it yes.

Give it a break now plz and you can reach me via 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 if you want to fund your account OR want to pay for anything online or simply want to buy anything anywhere online and they receive paypal.

Goodluck...
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by Gudnicedeals: 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2012
I have a rep
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2012
Gudnicedeals: I have a report on how to open and verify a US Paypal acct with a free US IP vpn at an affordable cost.
For more details
Contact 07081094652 or email - gudnicedeals@live.com

I must tell you that using free US IP VPN will put your PayPal at great risk.

Don't you know that a change in your IP will drastically affect your PayPal account?

As anything can happen to VPN got free of charge but paid ones are reliable.

Aزword is enough for the wise.
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by Excelboi(m): 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2012
Op and others, you can kindly get the free complete manual on how to open a paypal account here http:///B0u3R

Thank me later.
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by Gudnicedeals: 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2012
legalwealth:

I must tell you that using free US IP VPN will put your PayPal at great risk.

Don't you know that a change in your IP will drastically affect your PayPal account?

As anything can happen to VPN got free of charge but paid ones are reliable.

Aزword is enough for the wise.

This vpn is very static, scarce and reliable it's unlike other crap vpn you find around.
So dont fret bro
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by mmjunior: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
all u guys are more confusing than helpful. angry
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by sovpounds(m): 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
But I opened my paypal account here in Nigeria with my verified UK bank account.

I opened it with a Nigerian IP address, I have logged into my paypal account more than 10 times from Nigerian IP addresses and I have never experienced a problem.

Why do people always talk about changing IP address??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money / 5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money / How To Make Money By Selling Your Photos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.