Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

How To Tell She's Wife Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell She's Wife Material (4691 Views)

Simple Question To Ask Your GF To Know If She’s Wife Material / Ways Guys Can Tell She's 'wife Material' / She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell She's Wife Material by free2ryhme: 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2013
SHE is beautiful and affable and all your friends keep saying she is the one. She has certainly lasted much longer than your other girlfriends and she ensures that all your needs are met. But could she be the Mrs? Here are some surefire ways to tell that she will make you a good wife.

1. She makes you want to be a better man: Of all the girls you have dated, she is the one who has inspired you to change your negative habits like partying every night, and focus on the future instead. She inspires you to be your best and makes you feel on top of the world just by the way she treats you.

2. She is good with money: Arguments over finances are some of the biggest reasons for divorces among married couples. So if she can live without her weekly visits to the spa and her shopping sprees when times get tough for you financially, then it means that she is capable of making sacrifices when the time comes to purchase your home together or for a family car.

3. She gives as much as she gets: She believes in compromise, which is what marriages are built on. She doesn't have a problem treating you to a gift when you've done something outstanding in the same way she expects to receive from you. She is willing to compromise her comfortable lifestyle in the rough times and is willing to give up a few worldly pleasures to be with you.

4. She has dreams that she is working towards: A woman without ambition can quickly drag you down emotionally and financially. Your marriage will be a case of you building and she pulling back down. The two of you need to build if you are to achieve all your dreams as a couple.

5. You connect intimately: If you are going to be living with someone for the rest of your life, then you ought to be able to connect on an intimate level. You should also be able to stand being around her outside of the bedroom and she should be so in tuned with you that she knows what you are feeling, and what to do to make you feel better.

6. She is independent: She is able to do things without having to call for your help. She is even able to tackle the typical manly duties like setting up a rat trap and changing the plugs in her car, instead of calling you from work to do them for her.

7. She respects you: This is key in any relationship. She respects you enough to listen to you when you speak, even if she doesn't agree with what you are saying, and she never tries to belittle you in any form. She respects you enough to tell you when you have done wrong instead of telling your friends and family.

8. She is nagless: She chooses her battles wisely. While she will not put up with foolishness, she understands that sometimes it is okay to let things slide. She doesn't call to check up on you every minute of the day and gives you some space to hang out with the boys.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/magazines/allwoman/How-to-tell-she-s-wife-material_7969964

1 Like

Re: How To Tell She's Wife Material by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2013
sad
Re: How To Tell She's Wife Material by greedie1(f): 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2013
smiley
Re: How To Tell She's Wife Material by free2ryhme: 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
AmBeautiful: sad

u lost something ?
Re: How To Tell She's Wife Material by free2ryhme: 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
gree-die:
smiley

your bf dump u after reading this
Re: How To Tell She's Wife Material by greedie1(f): 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
free2ryhme:

hey.... was smiling nah grin

1 Like

Re: How To Tell She's Wife Material by free2ryhme: 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
gree-die:

hey.... was smiling nah grin

good ... i have called him to speed up marriage preparations...
Re: How To Tell She's Wife Material by Mynd44: 3:12am On Feb 25, 2013
free2ryhme:

good ... i have called him to speed up marriage preparations...
I did not receive your call
Re: How To Tell She's Wife Material by free2ryhme: 6:35am On Feb 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
I did not receive your call

it was saying the nbr u are dialing is not reachable at the moment pls try again later
Re: How To Tell She's Wife Material by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 25, 2013
Hmm yeah Id make a terrible wife. angry
Re: How To Tell She's Wife Material by Mynd44: 7:01am On Feb 25, 2013
free2ryhme:

it was saying the nbr u are dialing is not reachable at the moment pls try again later
Oh okay...
Re: How To Tell She's Wife Material by greedie1(f): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2013
free2ryhme:

its reachable now, try again grin
Re: How To Tell She's Wife Material by dmcdad: 9:26am On Feb 25, 2013
free2ryhme:

Huh? For what? Like the bf is Jesus Christ who is perfect and outstanding in all ways...
Re: How To Tell She's Wife Material by free2ryhme: 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
gree-die:

its reachable now, try again grin

not on the network
Re: How To Tell She's Wife Material by 190: 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
im forwarding this to all my 14 girlfriends undecided
Re: How To Tell She's Wife Material by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
I better start thinking about tying the nuptial knot with her. She's gat everything plus more.

mods, this is a front page material.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell She's Wife Material by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
hmmm my gf is 3/8 o.
well all these things dont matter, I think the best way to knw she is the one is if loving her is just easy. I mean if its easy to picture spending the rest of your life with her and loving her forever and not just the present. a woman with all these qualities may not make u happy, I doubt theres a lady with all dse qualities sha but if there's a lady with all these I would love to meet her sha
Re: How To Tell She's Wife Material by sexymoma(f): 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
didadavid: I better start thinking about tying the nuptial knot with her. She's gat everything plus more.

mods, this is a front page material.
Bros some girls dey for naija wey get all this qualities still dia nyash nor dey stay wan place.. grin

Abeg i jos dey joke o package her go give ya mama grin

1 Like

Re: How To Tell She's Wife Material by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hmm yeah Id make a terrible wife. angry

grin grin grin
Re: How To Tell She's Wife Material by Allwility: 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin Forgive my grammar...

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander / Men: Say No To Slavery / Why Men Tired, Lose Interest, & Sleepy After Orgasm But Women Don't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.