Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

GEJ 'spent $1million Of Aid Money On Featuring Beyoncé And And Jay-z' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ 'spent $1million Of Aid Money On Featuring Beyoncé And And Jay-z' (981 Views)

Breaking - UK Accuses Buhari Of Corruption And Using AID Money To Fight PDP!!! / Nigeria Is So Corrupt It Would Be Better To Burn Our Aid Money- Britain! / Goodluck Jonathan Spent $1m Aid Money On Jay-z Whilst Governor Of Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

GEJ 'spent $1million Of Aid Money On Featuring Beyoncé And And Jay-z' by antsut(m): 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2013
The Nigerian president spent $1million of aid money to entice international popstars such as Beyonce and Jay-Z to perform at a music festival in the poverty-stricken country, a media source reported.
A letter stamped and signed by Bayelsa State officials in 2006 revealed that President Goodluck Jonathan, then the Governor of the state, released 150million Nigerian Nairas from the state’s poverty alleviation fund for the inaugural ThisDay Music Festival in the city of Lagos in 2006, according to SaharaReporters.
The document surfaced after reality TV star Kim Kardashian was reportedly paid $500,000 (£329,695) for a fleeting appearance in Lagos last week, angering Nigerian commentators.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2283453/Nigerian-president-spent-1million-aid-money-meant-poverty-stricken-country-star-studded-festival-featuring-Beyonc-Jay-Z.html#ixzz2LqhRBJPG

Re: GEJ 'spent $1million Of Aid Money On Featuring Beyoncé And And Jay-z' by Lilnikee(m): 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2013
When did Nigeria turn τo a poverty-stricken
country?

1 Like

Re: GEJ 'spent $1million Of Aid Money On Featuring Beyoncé And And Jay-z' by dayokanu(m): 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2013
You never know how low you can go with Retardeen

1 Like

Re: GEJ 'spent $1million Of Aid Money On Featuring Beyoncé And And Jay-z' by 2gbasky22(m): 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
I comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: GEJ 'spent $1million Of Aid Money On Featuring Beyoncé And And Jay-z' by Demdem(m): 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
Shame on u Retardeen.

1 Like

Re: GEJ 'spent $1million Of Aid Money On Featuring Beyoncé And And Jay-z' by OAM4J: 2:09am On Feb 25, 2013

(1)

Tinubu Speaks On Botched 2011 ACN/CPC Merger, Cautions Buhari Against Blackmail: / I Kidnapped My Ex-boss Because She Is Stingy – Yoruba Kidnapper / Lorry Accident In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.