Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

I Kidnapped My Ex-boss Because She Is Stingy – Yoruba Kidnapper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Kidnapped My Ex-boss Because She Is Stingy – Yoruba Kidnapper (977 Views)

Police Arrest Kidnapper’s Wife To Negotiate Victim’s Release (photo) / Wike Is Stingy, Stubborn, He Doesn't Heed To Professional Media Advice - Aide / Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Kidnapped My Ex-boss Because She Is Stingy – Yoruba Kidnapper by adejoro75: 5:12am On Apr 09, 2013
http://odili.net/news/source/2013/apr/6/330.html

I kidnapped my ex-boss because she is stingy – suspected kidnapper

Crime Guard Saturday, April 6, 2013

The suspected kidnappers (right) Ahmed Ajani

advertisement

By Ifeayi Okolie

Shock and disbelief could best describe the expression on the face of Mrs Owoduni, a popular caterer in Ajah area of the Lagos, who was abducted in February, 2013, following discovery that her abduction was masterminded by his ex-driver.

The suspect identified as Ahmed Ajanu,28, was arrested Monday by operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, (SARS), Ikeja , Lagos.

Ahmed and members of his gang were arrested at the verge of abducting another woman.

In this interview with Crime Guard, he admitted to have received N300,000 from the N2 Million paid as ransom for his ex-boss' release, disclosing that the gang had its hideout in Epe area of Lagos.

Describing why and how Mrs Awoniyi was kidnapped, Ahmed said, " I was a private driver to the woman. But while under t heir pay role, she and her husband treated me like a houseboy. They would send me to the market and even asked me to carry things from the car when I returned. I wasn't happy about it. In fact, I had to work from 6am to 10pm without a moment of rest. Frustrated, I quitted. They are rich but will never give me money even when I worked harder than necessary. Even when I had financial problem and approached them, they never gave me any attention, let alone to help me.

After I left, I met one Ramoni and informed me of my intention to kidnap my ex-boss. I gave him necessary information about them . So, Ahmed, a member of the gang, called her on phone that there was a job he wanted to give her, which would yield millions of naira. When she came, Ahmed told her to wait for the people who would negotiate the job with her. While she was waiting, some men arrived, pointed a gun at her and forced her to follow them to Ebowo area, a community in Epe, from where Ahmed later called the husband with the woman's phone.

At the end of the negotiation, the sum of N2.5million was paid as ransombefore she was released. The money was dropped along Ijebu-Ode Road. From the sum, I got N300, 000, Rasheed Ramoni got N400, 000, and Ahmed Salau got N300, 000. I earlier lent them N40, 000 for mobilization, which they refunded" The amount I got from my madam's kidnap made me believe that the job was lucrative. So I decided to continue.

The second kidnap job was brought by Waha, who is also a private driver to a woman. It was the same system we used because it was the same gang that did the job. Knowing that the victim bakes, Ahmed called her and told her he had a job for her and when she came we abducted her same way .

Olawale, drove the woman's car straight to a bush at Ibowo where we dumped her. We even cleared a portion of the bush in order to make her fell comfortable. But she refused to eat the food we bought for her .

Arrested at last

"When Ahmed contacted her husband on the phone that night, he said he would call us in the morning. But after waiting for two hours, we suspected that keeping his response till morning might be a ploy to contact the police to arrest us. Althoug we warned him not to contact the police if he wanted to see his wife alive. In order to avoid any surprise attack, we decided to relocate the woman".

But that attempt was frustrated as their victim reportedly raised alarm on noticing movement around the area. Unfortunately for the kidnappers, the movements were from policemen and members of a vigilante group on patrol, who subsequently arrested them and rescued the woman.

The suspects according to the Police would be charged to court soon.

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped My Ex-boss Because She Is Stingy – Yoruba Kidnapper by azpekuliar: 5:37am On Apr 09, 2013
Goats!
Re: I Kidnapped My Ex-boss Because She Is Stingy – Yoruba Kidnapper by ifyalways(f): 5:41am On Apr 09, 2013
Eediots.
May their ar. s es rot in hell. angry
Re: I Kidnapped My Ex-boss Because She Is Stingy – Yoruba Kidnapper by Freewilly(f): 5:50am On Apr 09, 2013
Look at their faces, very ugly people.I'm sick and tired of all this kidnapping in the southwest.
Re: I Kidnapped My Ex-boss Because She Is Stingy – Yoruba Kidnapper by acidtalk: 6:48am On Apr 09, 2013
There should be a very stiff penalty for lodnapping and kidnappers I.e life inprisonment.

But the unfortunate thing is that both the legiaslative, judicial and executive arm of government are just a big joke.

Really some employers can be very callous. They don't believe in tips, bonuses and dashing of monetry and material gifts to their workers.

I know a whole lot of workers (people) will always take you for granted when you are nice to them (like I am currently facing from some staff of mine).

But just do your part for humanity sake and let God bless you.

Maybe the woman whose ransome payment wasn't successful was one who was nice to her driver...nobody know.
Re: I Kidnapped My Ex-boss Because She Is Stingy – Yoruba Kidnapper by kaze4blues(m): 6:51am On Apr 09, 2013
@ Op, u must b a jobless, clueless, deluded tribalist for denigratin yorubas woth useless nad baseless posts.

I also read one of ur posts whr u intentionally indicted the yoruba race as if it is the only ethnic group in nigeria associated with violence.

May sango olukoso punish u...
Re: I Kidnapped My Ex-boss Because She Is Stingy – Yoruba Kidnapper by clip: 6:57am On Apr 09, 2013
Everyday for the thief,one day for the owner
Re: I Kidnapped My Ex-boss Because She Is Stingy – Yoruba Kidnapper by adejoro75: 7:00am On Apr 09, 2013
kaze4blues: @ Op, u must b a jobless, clueless, deluded tribalist for denigratin yorubas woth useless nad baseless posts.

I also read one of ur posts whr u intentionally indicted the yoruba race as if it is the only ethnic group in nigeria associated with violence.

Your s/tu/pi/d sango has power only on yaribas of which I am non. My own Chi is universal and will punish you for me.

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped My Ex-boss Because She Is Stingy – Yoruba Kidnapper by Freewilly(f): 7:14am On Apr 09, 2013
adejoro75:
Your s/tu/pi/d sango has power only on yaribas of which I am non. My own Chi is universal and will punish you for me.

That got me rolling on the floor laughing.
Re: I Kidnapped My Ex-boss Because She Is Stingy – Yoruba Kidnapper by MrGlobe(m): 7:16am On Apr 09, 2013
kaze4blues: @ Op, u must b a jobless, clueless, deluded tribalist for denigratin yorubas woth useless nad baseless posts.

How can you denigrate something that is already denigrated?
Re: I Kidnapped My Ex-boss Because She Is Stingy – Yoruba Kidnapper by maasoap(m): 7:16am On Apr 09, 2013
@OP, please go and get a life and stop dancing nak£d in the market. You're embarrassing your people on this forum.
Re: I Kidnapped My Ex-boss Because She Is Stingy – Yoruba Kidnapper by MrGlobe(m): 7:19am On Apr 09, 2013
adejoro75:
hahahahahaha, ndi ofe would would think we are bound to sango and awolowo slavery and worship like they are cheesy
Re: I Kidnapped My Ex-boss Because She Is Stingy – Yoruba Kidnapper by madone: 7:21am On Apr 09, 2013
OP stop being stupid
Re: I Kidnapped My Ex-boss Because She Is Stingy – Yoruba Kidnapper by MrGlobe(m): 7:22am On Apr 09, 2013
maasoap: @OP, please go and get a life and stop dancing nak£d in the market. You're embarrassing your people on this forum.
but the op stated he is not onye ofe that did the kidnapping so how is he embarrassing his people?
Re: I Kidnapped My Ex-boss Because She Is Stingy – Yoruba Kidnapper by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 09, 2013
Op please edit the topic and remove the yoruba kidnapper on it. Just use the term kidnapper and do away with yoruba.
Re: I Kidnapped My Ex-boss Because She Is Stingy – Yoruba Kidnapper by Akshow: 7:30am On Apr 09, 2013
Op Make you adejoro pass dat 1. Infact make you change your id to oduduwa, it does not change the fact that you are bitter senseless omo Nna trying So hard to prove that it is not only your people that are cold blooded dare devil armed robbers. Newsflash: we all know who the dare devil criminals in this country are and my dear deluded friend, believe me yorubas are still learners compared to some people. So stop this pathetic display of stupidity. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped My Ex-boss Because She Is Stingy – Yoruba Kidnapper by Popowaa: 7:54am On Apr 09, 2013
Some people too
Re: I Kidnapped My Ex-boss Because She Is Stingy – Yoruba Kidnapper by Rooneyboy(m): 8:11am On Apr 09, 2013
Freewilly: Look at their faces, very ugly people.I'm sick and tired of all this kidnapping in the southwest.

pls babes , its tooo early to be silly .

(1) (Reply)

I / Predict The Future Of Nigeria In 2015? / Condoms, Narcotic Drugs Found In Boko Haram Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.