Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here (50171 Views)

Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) / Any Nigerian Or Black Fellow In Azerbaijan ? / Nigerians In Azerbaijan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Azerman: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
NelsonNayo: If Azerbaijan was so fantastic, how come its not on the news?? I never heard of that country till i registered on nairaland, who would give you face with a CV that has Azerbaijan on it?? You should think of all this b4 jumping on a plane!! Ghana currency is 1 Ceddi to 1 dollar, yet it cant buy wat 1 dollar can buy!!! don't be carried away!! open your eyes!! And those of you that want to study there, who would give you a job in another country with an Azerbaijan certificate?? What next after that?? Abi u would stay in azerbaijan for the rest of your life? and @Azerman So many people are even earning more than that in Dubai, it just depends on the person, you should be the one getting facts, YOU CANT TELL ME NOTHING, BECAUSE I KNOW ALL THESE THINGS LIKE I KNOW MY BIBLE!! If you were soo smart, i dont think you would have gone to Azerbaijan,, smh Be wise oohhhhh
So if a country is in the news that's when its that fantastic? Well they hosted Eurovision last year also Nigeria's Female U-17 played in the world cup here which was hosted by them(don't be lost only to news u wan to hear)..For face i can tell you I got my present job where i studied and i'm happy and fulfilled with what I earn..To do a masters or Phd anywhere in the world now is not a problem for me as I got finance and can help my family..I opened my eyes, even inner eyes before i came here as I have been to 2 Asian countries, spent up to 11 months in the middle east, and a year in a Shengen country(believe me most of these countries have beautiful flyovers-lol). And Yes this is where I finally had a breakthrough with hardwork and dedication, so Im blessed to have extra. So Mr wise, u still not giving facts($60000/annum=$5000/month in dubai? haba Get a life and dont give people wrong info)..The emphasis here is share info, bring out facts, let many people kno so they can decide what's best for them..u are not doing that just making assumptions (YOU CANT TELL ME NOTHING, BECAUSE I KNOW ALL THESE THINGS LIKE I KNOW MY BIBLE!!)U might kno ur bible but ur comprehensive knowledge of the holy book is a SERIOUS DOUBT bro..so that's applicable here.. Look at how many country structure their economy, read even if u not a finance major u can decode many things from how developed such economy is, Ghana Cedi had a pattern before it was revalued to float with the dollar at same -1+1 rate, read about the economy here before talking..k

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by NelsonNayo: 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
Alright, i say no more, do what you wish guys. jus be wise.
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Americanvisa: 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
NelsonNayo: If Azerbaijan was so fantastic, how come its not on the news?? I never heard of that country till i registered on nairaland, who would give you face with a CV that has Azerbaijan on it?? You should think of all this b4 jumping on a plane!! Ghana currency is 1 Ceddi to 1 dollar, yet it cant buy wat [b]1 dollar [/b]can buy!!! don't be carried away!! open your eyes!! And those of you that want to study there, who would give you a job in another country with an Azerbaijan certificate?? What next after that?? Abi u would stay in azerbaijan for the rest of your life? and @Azerman So many people are even earning more than that in Dubai, it just depends on the person, you should be the one getting facts, YOU CANT TELL ME NOTHING, BECAUSE I KNOW ALL THESE THINGS LIKE I KNOW MY BIBLE!! If you were soo smart, i dont think you would have gone to Azerbaijan,, smh Be wise oohhhhh

don't mind him,since he opened the thread he never asked himself how many people that have patronized him,he is only interested in attacking his fathers,they are wasting Nigeria money unecessarily say them the study abroad.He is looking for a victim,economy ni

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Akaraiwe(m): 2:36am On Mar 03, 2013
@Nelsonnayo and @americanvisa
Please this is a forum,the op is clearly on point. Also let me add that popular names of countries doesn't interpret success,some discover/breakthrough even in Sudan.
The $5grand u mentioned isn't what's paid to everyone in Dubai.Tell people exactly the way things are!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by NelsonNayo: 4:03am On Mar 03, 2013
Akaraiwe: @Nelsonnayo and @americanvisa
Please this is a forum,the op is clearly on point. Also let me add that popular names of countries doesn't interpret success,some discover/breakthrough even in Sudan.
The $5grand u mentioned isn't what's paid to everyone in Dubai.Tell people exactly the way things are!

I didnt say, everyone in dubai earns 5K, I said it "depends": on your educational level, experience and how hardworking you are. and im done talking about this, if you want to go Iraq fine.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Americanvisa: 8:32am On Mar 03, 2013
even Afghanistan too
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Azerman: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
Americanvisa: even Afghanistan too
U are desperate to go to Australia but have nt taken ur time to research what is already online(provided foc by the Australian government) student visa, PR etc..U bluff but still wan to camouflage, say ur own mind not the usual "follow follow" "abi o" Go where you wana go(i pray for u=cough***, diploma in TAFE and u wan to use that for PR..read clearly d process, its clear..) u av not moved on but still bitter that i blasted u..go on but kno learnin how to apologise is a virtue outside the continent, u wont go far with life(includin ur family) if u continue to rant like a madman..u go attack ur father!!! and by the way people are doing great things, moving forward, i dont wan patronize, im neither selling nor an agent..im only giving what i kno..INFORMATION!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Americanvisa: 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
back to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by kaffy4tope(m): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
@azermam,
Can you snap and post some pics of Azerbaijan?
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Hoddion: 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
Azerman.... I checked 4 there embassy on google bt nt sure of d results i'm getin.. Do they have embassy in 9ja?
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Pacesetter2: 12:54am On Mar 05, 2013
please cant i speak english there....
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Azerman: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2013
Pace$etter:
please cant i speak english there....
Most of the Universities teach some programs in English, U'l have to learn their language for about 4-9 months for communication and job. They speak english in most places like malls, markets etc

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Azerman: 9:54am On Mar 05, 2013
Hoddion: Azerman.... I checked 4 there embassy on Google bt nt sure of d results i'm getin.. Do they have embassy in 9ja?
Nope they do not have embassy in Nigeria only in Egypt(embassy overseeing the Africa region) and before end of the year they will have in 1 other African country.. Good job to find info urself on Google(like i always emphasize; info is free)

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Azerman: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2013
kaffy4tope: @azermam,
Can you snap and post some pics of Azerbaijan?
These are some, there are many more on many websites u can search..happy viewing

Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by seir405: 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
If one get admission into their university what is their requirement for visa can you talk more on this on how one can go about it
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Hoddion: 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
Azerman:
Nope they do not have embassy in Nigeria only in Egypt(embassy overseeing the Africa region) and before end of the year they will have in 1 other African country.. Good job to find info urself on Google(like i always emphasize; info is free)
bros does it mean i'v got 2 travel2 egypt 4 Visa.... Incase i av got al it takes to go there?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Azerman: 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hoddion: bros does it mean i'v got 2 travel2 egypt 4 Visa.... Incase i av got al it takes to go there?
Yes that's if u are in naija, or if u already in one of the countries that have their embassy, u can go there directly.
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Azerman: 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
seir405: If one get admission into their university what is their requirement for visa can you talk more on this on how one can go about it
Once admission is ready, the school will need to send the embassy a letter informing about ur admission and visa, then u go to the embassy(in egypt, if u live in naija) urself for the visa..or another scenario is to get a tourist visa after u arrive the skl converts it to 1year residence(visa) for u.
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by seir405: 7:09am On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Azerman: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
seir405:

Going to egypt for visa is a very long jony For tourist do I still need to go to egypt
Yes.
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Hoddion: 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
K. Fanx. But don't they isu a kinda Cable visa... Sorry 4 d many questions
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Azerman: 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
Hoddion: K. Fanx. But don't they isu a kinda Cable visa... Sorry 4 d many questions
No probs..U will need get ur visa before u come here or else u can't enter..the cable visa thing i'm not sure of but better to have it physically there to be safe.
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Azerman: 6:46am On Mar 23, 2013
Hello to all d guys that av sent me emails and av not been able to reply..Sorry about dat, was on vacation to some EU countries(and yes i hav added to my growing list of places i have been). Lets keep d thread alive and i'l answer some questions i got on my mail here for us to learn.

Question: Moving from Azerbaijan to other places? Answer:[/b]Yes this is possible so far u have ur cash or u av worked here(and saved up) to meet up with ur intended country's requirement. The advantage is u have no queue at any embassy here and u are served based on what u present.

[b]Question:
If i marry their citizen will i be eligible for citizenship? Answer: Yes u are eligible for citizenship but please lets marry for love not just to get citizenship and start spoiling our country's image.

Question: Does Azerbaijan use the ECTS(credit system for studies dat can be transfered to other EU Uni's/Colleges) Answer: Yes many Uni's here use the ECTS and you can easily transfer ur credits to other Uni's in Germany, Austria, Italy, Sweden, Finland, Spain, Portugal(almost all Shengen) and outside EU like Turkey.

So guys this are some info about what u asked. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Azerman: 6:52am On Mar 23, 2013
[quote author=Azerman]
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by bayfam(m): 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
@azerman..thanks for the infor... My Quetions is, can't i get the tourist visa @ egypt embassy here in Nigeria.... Also are u saying without learning their language u cant get any job to do,not necessary professional job dis time?
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Cypha8: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
Good job the poster is doing here. To all those criticising the poster and the place he calls home for now, he's only looking out for his fellow Nigerians.

If only others who have found good fortune abroad share their experiences and provide invaluable information that others can benefit from, then maybe Nigerians can will be doing much better abroad. For example, in Dubai, the Indians run most companies here. This didn't happen in one day, it's because when they got here (long ago when Dubai was only a desert and nothing more), they recognised the opportunities here and did exactly the same thing the poster is doing now (sharing information on what they've found)...

Anyways for what it's worth, Azerbaijan was one of the places on my mind for my Masters, along with other seemingly 'unventured' places like Albania, Belize, West Indies etc. cos I wanted to go somewhere I can see grow as I do too, somewhere I can give to as much as I am given. So I was well familiar about the country unlike some people here have claimed. And now I am glad someone is talking about there, as I will soon be rounding up my studies. This means I am already looking at the next destination for me. Don't get me wrong Dubai is a wonderful city especially for a budding architect, however I may have to move on once I get what brought me here.

Guys be wise when choosing where to go. Because the name doesn't make 'your' news doesn't make it any less promising than Canada or Australia! Go to a place that you know you're ready for and not somewhere you think is ready for you.

Cheers...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Azerman: 5:46am On Mar 26, 2013
bayfam: @azerman..thanks for the infor... My Quetions is, can't i get the tourist visa @ egypt embassy here in Nigeria.... Also are u saying without learning their language u cant get any job to do,not necessary professional job dis time?
There are jobs here, their skls teach in english but for u to fit in, u hav to learn the language at least 4months, dats not too long..just put ur mind into it and after 4months u will b able to communicate and get jobs that aint even advertised using english, d process is clear here and this is a country where nobody care u r black or any colour, dey embrace u once u show u r committed and 1st sign of commitment is u being able to communicate in their language.
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Azerman: 5:53am On Mar 26, 2013
[quote author=bayfam]@azerman..thanks for the infor... My Quetions is, can't i get the tourist visa @ egypt embassy here in Nigeria....
They are not egyptian embassy, they are Azerbaijan embassy so it is not possible getting it in Nigeria.Please dont come here using a tourist visa and overstay, they are very white here and once u break d law u r easy to fish out(the few Nigerians here r law abiding and deligent dats y dey av good impression about us here)..do d right thing and i guarantee u and ur family will be better for it.
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Azerman: 6:14am On Mar 26, 2013
[quote author=Cypha8]
Like I told my sister who wanted to migrate to the U.S some 2years ago, why waste time waiting at the U.S embassy in Lagos where u have queue of hundreds of people struggling to get in..She came here and spent about 9months before applying from here(no 1person queueing at any embassy here; their country is enough for them), now she's with her family and happy for that decision she took comin to Baku, she still loves here and visit about twice a year, so u can see that people miss d picture spending 2,3,4,5years wantin to get U.S, Canadian,German, Australian visa when u can use an easy route of a place u might even find interesting to settle when u arrive..Nigerians lets be wise

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos From My Christmas Experience At Udo Udoma Park In Uyo / My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.