Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here (50199 Views)

Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) / Any Nigerian Or Black Fellow In Azerbaijan ? / Nigerians In Azerbaijan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by benrichie46(m): 8:20am On May 22, 2013
When u said azerbaijan embassy is not in Nigeria here, I want to come and study and work in Azerbaijan,so how do I travel to azerbaijan embassy in egypt from Nigeria here,that's what I wanna know,did u obtain a visa to travel to Egypt when u did yours? Put me through pls@ Azerman
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by benrichie46(m): 10:29am On May 23, 2013
I wanna know is it a country that uses. Blackberry phones? Is it a country that sells apple products,like ipad,iphone, and hope there is internet connections everywhere?@ Azerman pls reply me
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by estilo(f): 11:43am On May 23, 2013
Ok. Tenks
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Walat83(m): 11:21am On May 24, 2013
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Azerman: 12:16pm On May 24, 2013
benrichie46: I wanna know is it a country that uses. Blackberry phones? Is it a country that sells apple products,like ipad,iphone, and hope there is internet connections everywhere?@ Azerman pls reply me

Common this is 21st century, be sure if Nigeria have these services all advanced world have had it years before us..there is wifi everywr from trams to trains etc
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Azerman: 12:23pm On May 24, 2013
Walat83: You don't have to travel to Egypt to get Azerbaijan visa, you can get 30 days non-returning visa at the port of entry if you have acceptance or invitation from school or any citizen.

Please dont mis-inform people, av told several people about this, this was possible before 2011, the new policy states that ALL citizens of foreign countries [/b]require a visa to enter Azerbaijan [b]exceptions to this are diplomats of some countries(u can get the list on there ministry website). Read and digest before givin false info or else u would waste ur hard earned cash flying here and just to be deported at point of entry(ul waste ur cash, time, energy and be blacklisted.Dont play smart wen the process is not difficult..k

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by benrichie46(m): 7:57pm On May 24, 2013
@ Azerman,the reason y I asked it that when I checkked the photo gallery of the country I see that d country still uses the old 19th century model cars for taxi and private use...so I'm kinda confused abt that,if it was a developed country that shouldnt be seen,i also saw slums there and poor people, lastly pls convince us that the country is good to study,work and live,
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by benrichie46(m): 7:59pm On May 24, 2013
Like how many hours are u allowed to work, and how much per hour u work,tell us more about work for international students
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by benrichie46(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2013
tell us about "Karabagh"I learnt this place is not safe for foreigners in Azerbaijan
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Azerman: 5:06am On May 25, 2013
benrichie46: Like how many hours are u allowed to work, and how much per hour u work,tell us more about work for international students

The country is not good, the people are still in 19th century so pls dont come.Pls go elsewhere, its ur life, ur way, what u want.Read from the 1st page ur questions av already been answered.
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by gboyemi: 8:09am On May 25, 2013
Azerman:

The country is not good, the people are still in 19th century so pls dont come.Pls go elsewhere, its ur life, ur way, what u want.Read from the 1st page ur questions av already been answered.
very deserved answer
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Pasca07: 8:44pm On May 25, 2013
@azerma i have sent my university transcript to u,pls reply me through my E-mail address God bless u
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by saipn: 6:49am On May 31, 2013
@azerman,gud job u r doing here
pls i want to study UG comp sci in baku univ ,can i get a tuition fee which is not less than 1kdollar or better still 1,200kdollar per session?and what is d exact hour a student can work as a part time student? What is there minimum wage for student who work as part time?
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 31, 2013
@Azerman, I heard there is a new system of E-visa for tourists which was effective since March of this year. Is this true? If yes, is it possible to change tourist visa to student visa? Please help us to confirm it..
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by idoo4love: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
hello azerman i need admission to dis university pls kindly assist.
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
nwadieze: [b]must i reside in Azerbaijan before i can get you admission and visa? if really and truly you want my service, then is left for you to respond to my last post.
You don't need to reside there, but why can't you state anything openly here, afterall, it won't restrict anybody to contact you if you have a legit of acquiring admission and visa for people. Tell us how you will do it here.
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by olajideajib: 9:32am On Jul 05, 2013
Azerman is a liar..................The life in Azerbaijan is totally different.....Nigerian living in Azerbaijan is really facin a big time problem.....they lie to people.......
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by olajideajib: 9:37am On Jul 05, 2013
Whats is ur really name and ur number to verify ur opinion and whats ur job as a student in Azerbaijan.....are u a footballer.....who has got a club tryin to make money from others.....are u a student......Here the education system is really in bad condition.........so tell me more Azerman
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 05, 2013
olajideajib: Whats is ur really name and ur number to verify ur opinion and whats ur job as a student in Azerbaijan.....are u a footballer.....who has got a club tryin to make money from others.....are u a student......Here the education system is really in bad condition.........so tell me more Azerman
Are you also in Azerbaijan?
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by olajideajib: 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
Why are creating false flage about a country that you yourself are battling for livin??Nigerians pls dont be cheat on Azerman is just tryin to be good......But he isnt ......We are all civil people with civil mind....get down to google...get ur information instead of beleiving in Azerman....Azerbaijan isnt American...Azerman whats is your job in Azerbaijan .....am Really interested in it....How ur living a big life or tryin to live?are u sharin ur apartment with about 12 0r 13 people......?Please wise up ma people......Azerbaijan isnt a country u can move to....Move to Europe
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by MMotimo: 5:49am On Jul 06, 2013
Naijas dey travel far, sha! God bless una hustle, please stay out of trouble
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by saipn: 7:18am On Jul 06, 2013
@olajide,Are u in azerbaijan? Cos ur comments is not straight forward.
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by toptex: 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
smiley[i][/i]OMG, Azerman u need to say some about dis pls, I don't really believe u lies to us any way. But pls say something
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by olajideajib: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
Simple question....Pls ask Azerman.......about is job in Azerbaijan?simple......so we can clear the air....is he making 20,000 ?
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by toptex: 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
@Olajide, pls tell the house how u come across ur story about Azerbaijan. Do u ve any relative there or u ve bin there b4 or u are presently there now?
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Tgud3: 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
I think olajide is right, I think Azerman is a scammer because I contacted him and he said I will pay him $100 for the admission processing fee and for my visa to be sent to Egypt I will pay $1100 making $1200 then I will enroll for a 4months language course before I can start my masters and I have to pay for the lang course before I will be given visa in egypt that's another $700 making $1900, can you believe that, I don't know why some people are stupid and so foolish and dem believe say we be fool for dis country. If you like go and carry your money give Azerman or the school wey be say u send email,phone call dem no respond na OYO u dey o, me don say my own and am out of here
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
T_gud3: I think olajide is right, I think Azerman is a scammer because I contacted him and he said I will pay him $100 for the admission processing fee and for my visa to be sent to Egypt I will pay $1100 making $1200 then I will enroll for a 4months language course before I can start my masters and I have to pay for the lang course before I will be given visa in egypt that's another $700 making $1900, can you believe that, I don't know why some people are stupid and so foolish and dem believe say we be fool for dis country. If you like go and carry your money give Azerman or the school wey be say u send email,phone call dem no respond na OYO u dey o, me don say my own and am out of here
This is so serious
Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by benrichie46(m): 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
azermsn should tell us the work hes doing over there and should tell us about the country economy?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here by Tgud3: 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
Abi oooo make he tell us wetin he dey do and how we go verify say he dey work for the place, no carry your money give am oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Slow Down, Bomb Ahead": Signpost Spotted In Bauchi / My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.