Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,282 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2761 Views)

Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV / Re- Can A HIV Infected Woman Have A Healthy Baby / Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: . by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 26, 2013
Poster I adviced you to seek your Doctors advice or join a support group you insist on a pity party here.
Despite wide spread enlightenment most people are still ignorant on HIV Transmission and strides in control,
Stigma is still wide spread and half incomplete information rife.
You have succeded in adding to your problems by swallowing information which is incorrect.
No stigma like self stigma.
Go and see your Doctor, share your concerns, there are trained counselors at all heart to heart centers, so much money is spent on that so you won't feel suicidal from getting wrong information.
If you like stay and continue to wallow in self pity.
Thousands of HIV Positive Mothers produce Negative Children thanks to information and science
Burger, Bless You.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Whatz Your Opinion / Need Someone To Educate Me / What Business Can I Invest In With 30k As A Student ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.