Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Pregnant Woman Suffers Miscarriage In KAI Detention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pregnant Woman Suffers Miscarriage In KAI Detention (9096 Views)

Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application / Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention / Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Suffers Miscarriage In KAI Detention by Omexonomy: 7:01am On Feb 27, 2013
Dyt:

Reminds me wen I wz 6mnths gone
And still very sick, wz comin back frm work, tired, walked my legs out, no cab, no bus, nottin
I saw these three wheeled bike, frm 7pm, they are not allowed to work bt cos of my condition, he decided to help
Policemen jst jumped in it, pushed me, goodness, I screamed and bite d mans arm terribly
He wz lucky dat flesh didn't end up in my mouth
I followed dem to d station o
Afta much delay , vomiting, dey decided to release d man and dey dropped me off at home
those police are afraiad of trouble which is good
Re: Pregnant Woman Suffers Miscarriage In KAI Detention by Omexonomy: 7:04am On Feb 27, 2013
JENMAUCY: your wife will experience such since your mum escape it when you are still in her womb..... M.U.M.U
dont pray such prayer for ur enemy though he has to win the favour of his paymaster.
Re: Pregnant Woman Suffers Miscarriage In KAI Detention by Hardfact: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2013
pro01:

Absolutely correct. Discretion is a critical quality required in the enforcement of many laws that govern petty offences (including traffic laws, restriction laws, etc.). The law was made for Man, not Man for the law. You don't ruin a person's life because he or she had reason to breach movement restriction laws, or drive on a one way road. Discretion MUST always apply in these matters. Even in advanced countries, law enforcement agents sometimes use their discretion to overlook petty offences depending on the situation.

Unfortunately, we have too many barely literate riff-raffs in most of our law enforcement agencies. That explains why, in their view, the laws (however wrongly interpreted) must be enforced at all costs - even if it means shooting you to death for not wearing an helmet on an Okada.
. . . . . . .
Re: Pregnant Woman Suffers Miscarriage In KAI Detention by seyibrown(f): 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sooooo SAD! Does the sanitation exercise prohibit people from suffering medical conditions that require urgent treatment during restricted movement hours? Ifa child needed urgent medical attention, should they be kept at home until the enviromental sanitation hours were over?

Inhumane treatment, lack of discretion, Ignorance of basic human rights, and possible criminal behaviour on the part of the KAI officials. They would not have treated their own family like that.
Re: Pregnant Woman Suffers Miscarriage In KAI Detention by Omexonomy: 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
seyibrown: Sooooo SAD! Does the sanitation exercise prohibit people from suffering medical conditions that require urgent treatment during restricted movement hours? Ifa child needed urgent medical attention, should they be kept at home until the enviromental sanitation hours were over?

Inhumane treatment, lack of discretion, Ignorance of basic human rights, and possible criminal behaviour on the part of the KAI officials. They would not have treated their own family like that.
common sense has never being common amogst those lasg tout call different name

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture / SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) / Civil Servants Fault Okonjo-iweala On N1.8tn Wage Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.