Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,096 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Must It Be Only Singlets And Boxers...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must It Be Only Singlets And Boxers...? (1586 Views)

How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? / She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must It Be Only Singlets And Boxers...? by Nextworldnx(m): 10:35am On Feb 26, 2013
My GF came back from a weekend trip and got me a
set of Singlet and boxers Again angry angry . I've got a box
full of them,the ones she got for me last year and I haven't even worn
them yet. I might consider selling boxers and singlets
now. Its so annoying that there are other stuffs she
can buy, maybe a nice watersport wristwatch or
cream solid shoes or anything else apart from the
DAMN!! Singlets. And to think that she is even a
working class Lady. Gosh!! Am sorry worked up
right now, and I can't even tell her. embarassed
Re: Must It Be Only Singlets And Boxers...? by Caracta(f): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2013
Why can't you tell her? Do you want us to do that for you?
Re: Must It Be Only Singlets And Boxers...? by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 26, 2013
Maybe during love making, she only see you wearing one particular one all the time. grin grin grin grin
Re: Must It Be Only Singlets And Boxers...? by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 26, 2013
What's a singlet, I keep seeing this on here and google results are fuzzy
Re: Must It Be Only Singlets And Boxers...? by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 26, 2013
Maybe she's just clueless as to which gift to give you.So,talk to her abt it & give her eclectic options.If she loves u,she would google ''Gifts you can give your boyfriend''
Re: Must It Be Only Singlets And Boxers...? by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 26, 2013
binger: Maybe she's just clueless as to which gift to give you.So,talk to her abt it & give her eclectic options.If she loves u,she would google ''Gifts you can give your boyfriend''

1 Like

Re: Must It Be Only Singlets And Boxers...? by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 26, 2013
Flytefalls: What's a singlet, I keep seeing this on here and google results are fuzzy
Its a common word used in place of a VEST.
Re: Must It Be Only Singlets And Boxers...? by dopeJemi: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2013
binger: Its a common word used in place of a VEST.

Buh dis z wah a vest Looks Like

Don't u think der z another word 4 it
Re: Must It Be Only Singlets And Boxers...? by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2013
binger: Its a common word used in place of a VEST.
shocked.... OP I see why you're pLssed! Surely you can be casual with your lady and just drop it into conversation... or it can become her quirk, something to collect and share with the grandkids grin grin. It's no biggie if she loves you, chill out smiley
Re: Must It Be Only Singlets And Boxers...? by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 26, 2013
dopeJemi:

Nope! That is not a vest.I think it's called Vsop. #notsure.
As long as it's a piece of sleeveless clothing worn under a shirt(or any dress), its a Singlet...a.k.a Vest.
Re: Must It Be Only Singlets And Boxers...? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
What kind of gifts do you get her? I believe her choice of gifts she gets you depends of what you get her.
A relationship should be symbiotic not parasitic, i see you talking about her being a working class lady you sound like a broke ass.
Who goes about thinking about selling his boxers and singlets, dammit you don't sell gifts, you keep them or send em to charity.
She must have studied your person and come to the realization that you're a stingy arsehole, she's only giving you the arsehole treatment sorry.
Re: Must It Be Only Singlets And Boxers...? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
Flytefalls: What's a singlet, I keep seeing this on here and google results are fuzzy

Re: Must It Be Only Singlets And Boxers...? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2013
dopeJemi:

yep, those are vests...they're the same as waistcoats.
Re: Must It Be Only Singlets And Boxers...? by Nextworldnx(m): 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
prickly: What kind of gifts do you get her? I believe her choice of gifts she gets you depends of what you get her.
A relationship should be symbiotic not parasitic, i see you talking about her being a working class lady you sound like a broke ass.
Who goes about thinking about selling his boxers and singlets, dammit you don't sell gifts, you keep them or send em to charity.
She must have studied your person and come to the realization that you're a stingy arsehole, she's only giving you the arsehole treatment sorry.

Me stingy? Mr man, far from it. Am the most romantic guy a girl can ever wish for. I take her out on any other Night-out, her phones are my gifts to her, I make sure she always fix her hair in the best salon in town. Infact I spoil her silly.
She claims not to be "giving gifts" kind of person, but I am an influence to her,though she claims I should give her time to get used to it, am only angry about the fact that she is failing woefully at her attempts.

NB- I can't tell her 'cos it could dampen her attempt at benevolence.
Re: Must It Be Only Singlets And Boxers...? by Phame: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2013
Caracta: Why can't you tell her? Do you want us to do that for you?
abrasive and rude in response!
Jst help the guy out if u can......
Re: Must It Be Only Singlets And Boxers...? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
dopeJemi:

The black one at the top is currently being traded as a "gillet". Say "vest" at your own peril.
Re: Must It Be Only Singlets And Boxers...? by Phame: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
ItsModella:
yep, those are vests...they're the same as waistcoats.
i'm a learner......
Re: Must It Be Only Singlets And Boxers...? by Phame: 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
Flytefalls:
The black one at the top is currently being traded as a "gillet". Say "vest" at your own peril.
hmmmmm.....

(1) (Reply)

Sexy And Rich Sugar Mummy / Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? / Jamaican Guys ❤️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.