Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Pls Comment Asap! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Comment Asap! (664 Views)

Ladies Pls Comment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Comment Asap! by megajay1(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
AS A GUY, IS IT ADVISABLE TO DATE A GIRL OLDER DAN U? PLS I NEED ANSWERS
Re: Pls Comment Asap! by greedie1(f): 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
dey say der is nothing wrong with it.
Re: Pls Comment Asap! by dmcdad: 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
Yeah... But you have to take cognizance of the fact that, she must be respectful. The truth is, there is nothing bad about it. The major reason why lots of people are scared of going into a relationship with such kinda woman is because of respect. And to be sincere with you, if a woman is respectful, he is respectful irrespective of her age or something...

If you are very observant you will know that young girls of nowadays are rude and un-respectful(most though). If you see a girl that is respectful with good manners, I tell you even if she were younger than you or not the respect will be there.

I wrote this piece from experience. I dated someone who was 4-5 years older than myself, but up to this day, I am yet to see a girl with her level of morality, respect and manners. She almost worshipped me with her extraordinary manners and respect...

So, if you feel she has these attributes, I would say go for her...
Re: Pls Comment Asap! by megajay1(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2013
dmcdad: Yeah... But you have to take cognizance of the fact that, she must be respectful. The truth is, there is nothing bad about it. The major reason why lots of people are scared of going into a relationship with such kinda woman is because of respect. And to be sincere with you, if a woman is respectful, he is respectful irrespective of her age or something...

If you are very observant you will know that young girls of nowadays are rude and un-respectful(most though). If you see a girl that is respectful with good manners, I tell you even if she were younger than you or not the respect will be there.

I wrote this piece from experience. I dated someone who was 4-5 years older than myself, but up to this day, I am yet to see a girl with her level of morality, respect and manners. She almost worshipped me with her extraordinary manners and respect...

So, if you feel she has these attributes, I would say go for her...
thanks bro...
Re: Pls Comment Asap! by MMM2(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
Mega jay

Yes
U can even marry ur mother's agemate undecided
Re: Pls Comment Asap! by aadetoyin(f): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2013
Yes u can date or even marry an older woman as long as u re sure that LOW SELF ESTEEM will not kill u eventually.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Comment Asap! by dmcdad: 8:00am On Feb 27, 2013
^^^Lol...
Re: Pls Comment Asap! by greatgod2012(f): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2013
@Op, aadetoyin said my mind, sincerely, there is nothing wrong with it, but im telling you, your self-esteem is at stake, because each time your mind goes there that your gf/wife is older than you, you feel somehow, so as a poster have said, think about it thoroughly b4 embaking on it.
May God give you d required wisdom to take d right decision.
Re: Pls Comment Asap! by 190: 8:37am On Feb 27, 2013
But OP u know the younger the gurl the better the punny

U don't wanna carry one oldie' all in the name of respect

Na wetin u wan enjoy for there shocked
Re: Pls Comment Asap! by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2013
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Your Wife Underwear? / Friends Say Suspect Is Addicted To Molesting Young Girls / Guys What Would You Do If You Happen To Be In This Kind Of Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.