Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,369 members, 7,954,495 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan (1909 Views)

Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki / I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari / Demonstration In Support Of Patience's N4B Building Project (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by sammmiey1: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2013
First lady, Patience Jonathan said she’s not happy with those who are against the proposed N4b Mission House for African First Lady in Abuja. She said anyone condemning the the project is an enemy of the good efforts of wives of Presidents of African countries.

Speaking through her special assistant, Mr. Ayo Osinlu, Mrs Jonathan said:
“I can assure you, without any doubt that it is far from the desire of the first lady to have the project turned down. One, it will amount to an abdication of responsibility by Nigeria and that level of disappointment will be injurious for the leadership status of Nigeria in Africa. Certainly, the first lady will not expect Nigeria to behave in such a manner. 
“Two, the first lady would not also want the project abandoned because it is an undertaking that the country has made to the continent. It means therefore that the credibility of Nigeria will drop significantly if it goes back on its deliberate and willing commitment to host such an organ for the continent and at the request of the continent. 
“Africa First Ladies Mission give us a secretariat and you agreed that you will do it and then five years after, you wake up and say you don’t want to do it again. I don’t think that level of irresponsibility would be expected of Nigeria and the first lady won’t encourage that at all.”
Meanwhile, the Trade Union Congress have also joined those opposing the project. TUC said the building is a reflection of the flamboyant and extravagant lifestyles of the first lady.......source:The Nigeria Voice.
I think dis woman is on stimulant or some sort of,lips sealed anyway!
Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by Dreal1247: 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
Whats d economic significance?
Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by sammmiey1: 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2013
Dreal1247: Whats d economic significance?
I wonder
Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by baby124: 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
I dont think Patience's happiness is of any significance to Nigeria and Nigerians. Only to her husband and family. So no one cares. N4bn can make a significant difference in some areas, rather than on a building that will rot in a few years.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by GARRIx7(m): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
If you're not happy, make sure Jonathan doesn't "Enter the Place" till you're pacified..

Oloshi!!

angry

1 Like

Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by ganye1: 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
it seems she does not care about our happiness and care about her happiness only.
Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by tpia5: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2013
i dont see why it cant be approved, unless there's something i dont know.

wont other first ladies also use it?

abi there wont be nigeria again after their tenure.
Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by GARRIx7(m): 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
tpia@:

What will the current first lady use it for??

It's a senseless project and all well-meaning Nigerians must condemn this waste of our scarce resources..

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2013
Wait, let my girlfriend get your position.. She can milk out 4bn naira from foreign and domestic companies, My girlfriend knows how to make people pay for what she wants for people(Not for her self).

I told my girlfriend about this 4b naira house and the first thing that came to her mind was, Doesn't the Nigerian first lady have a brain?

This is what my girlfriend said: Doesn't the Nigerian first lady have a brain? I think African first ladies are just dumb! If they really want to help the continent, their job should be milking more money from these foreign companies seeking favour in African markets. Take Nigeria for example, the oil companies and many others can pay off that 4bn naira without any problem of corruption charges etc... All she needs to do is get her secretary or whoever to write letters to these companies demanding donations and making the needed amount known. If the money all the companies donated isn't enough, she should demand more until the money for the mission house is complete.

Oh, we had sexx on her Ethioppian tapestry after she said that. I don't think other women beat Nigerian women in terms of psychological sophistication. Patience is just another exception.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by truth4meal(m): 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
Is this woman saying we shld approve his N4bn project so she can be happy while 170million Nigerians are sad? Wonder shall never end - and to credibilty; iya we don't ve to building mansions to show we are credible. Africans or the continent did not vote ur husband its we Nigerians that voted him and "all we are saying" no N4bn for no building.
Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by Wadeoye(m): 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
To hell with her and her happiness...
Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by seunfly: 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
Who cares about her happiness, when we have enough poor, unemployed, sick, needy etc to worry about in this country.
I even pray that they should not approve the project cos that money can affect the lives of many unemployed youth in Nigeria.
Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2013
I just hope this woman is not praying for another 7days temporary death again. she should better be careful because God is watching her. let her also remember that the voice of the people is the voice of God.
Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by dhardline(m): 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2013
This woman is certainly bringing shame to this great nation,just imagine what other African countries will be saying behind our backs if the wife of a president gets this sort of proposal approved.Patience we did not elect you,we elected your husband Jonathan and sambo so please go and handle issues in your home and dont add to the vast amount of thieferies we are already suffering from.
Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by FindOut(m): 1:11am On Feb 27, 2013
0lumide: Wait, let my girlfriend get your position.. She can milk out 4bn naira from foreign and domestic companies, My girlfriend knows how to make people pay for what she wants for people(Not for her self).

I told my girlfriend about this 4b naira house and the first thing that came to her mind was, Doesn't the Nigerian first lady have a brain?

This is what my girlfriend said: [size=14pt]Doesn't the Nigerian first lady have a brain? I think African first ladies are just dumb! If they really want to help the continent, their job should be milking more money from these foreign companies seeking favour in African markets. Take Nigeria for example, the oil companies and many others can pay off that 4bn naira without any problem of corruption charges etc... All she needs to do is get her secretary or whoever to write letters to these companies demanding donations and making the needed amount known[/size]. If the money all the companies donated isn't enough, she should demand more until the money for the mission house is complete.

Oh, we had sexx on her Ethioppian tapestry after she said that. I don't think other women beat Nigerian women in terms of psychological sophistication. Patience is just another exception.

EOD!
Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by blaise26abj(m): 1:39am On Feb 27, 2013
undecidedGEJ see now that ur wife is unhappy. Sebi I told you cassava bread is not good for you?
Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 3:30am On Feb 27, 2013
GARRI (x7):
If you're not happy, make sure Jonathan doesn't "Enter the Place" till you're pacified..

Oloshi!!

angry

Lmaooooooo
Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 3:31am On Feb 27, 2013
tpia@:

At times I wonder about your mental state.

Anyway, I've been warned to stay away from you as youre approaching your 50s, unmarried, and still barren. So I kinda understand.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by manny4life(m): 3:31am On Feb 27, 2013
This woman just made me have distaste for her, so we should approve $25million for your mission secretariat whereas, the signed budget of today, we're in a $6billion + deficit. She needs help and fast, won't $25million eradicate poverty in a small community? Won't that money build 5 mini healthy care center, even several learning center and school? Won't that money go a long way if you invested it into entrepreneurial hands?

Someone sen her a message that she should quit taking her drugs, because it seems like she stopped and has lost sense of touch with reality. Not only mission house, it will turn to command center...Nonsense angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by tpia5: 3:47am On Feb 27, 2013
kingoflag:

At times I wonder about your mental state.

Anyway, I've been warned to stay away from you as youre approaching your 50s, unmarried, and still barren. So I kinda understand.

@ bolded

and did you listen to the warning undecided

seriously, some of you nl males need to learn to stop stalking people just to stoke your ego.

its getting too frequent, kilode?

do i resemble your mum perhaps, or what exactly is the problem. undecided
Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by manny4life(m): 3:49am On Feb 27, 2013
Hmm cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by tpia5: 3:52am On Feb 27, 2013
@ topic

i dont see why the centre shouldnt be established, after all, unless nigeria splits after gej's tenure, other first ladies will use it.

if its cost some people are worried about, then it could be reevaluated and the cost reduced.
Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by manny4life(m): 3:54am On Feb 27, 2013
tpia@:
@ topic

i dont see why the centre shouldnt be established, after all, unless nigeria splits after gej's tenure, other first ladies will use it.

if its cost some people are worried about, then it could be reevaluated and the cost reduced.

If the center is established and they deduct $25million from petrol subsidy, wouldn't you go an protest?
Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 3:56am On Feb 27, 2013
tpia@:

@ bolded

and did you listen to the warning undecided

seriously, some of you nl males need to learn to stop stalking people just to stoke your ego.

its getting too frequent, kilode?

do i resemble your mum perhaps, or what exactly is the problem. undecided

Old hag, just like your bf above that has responded with with a "hmmm" and the usual homo smiley faces, when have I ever conversed with you before this? You monkeys stay accusing people of stalking Im starting to think you dont know the meaning of the word. No, you dont look like my mom, I doubt. What does your mother look like? And your father too, knowing what they look like might help me give you a more accurate answer.

Actually, forget I asked that, I just clicked to the Animal Planet right now and I think I have an idea what your features might be like.
Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 4:04am On Feb 27, 2013
tpia@:
@ topic

Ok, I have to reply you again cus youre clearly a dolt.

Of course you wouldnt see a reason why it shouldnt be established afterall N4Billion is nothing since every adult Nigerian is employed, roads are good, and inflation is just about 2.3%.

No its not the cost people are worried about, its the design. What the hell do you think people are worried about?! The way some of you reason is just.....wow.

Reevaluate what cost? Yeah, like they didnt think N4billion was the cheapest they could get the building? Lets see, should they build it for N3.9Billlion or should they get N2Million just so it could be cheaper and @tpia and her First Lady can get the mission house which they so desire that will contribute "greatly" to the economic development of Nigeria.

P.S: Do yourself a favor and go back to the romance section. I bet there you'll come off as Einstein when contributing to topics such as "What should I cook for my husband, Jollof or fried rice?".
Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by manny4life(m): 4:06am On Feb 27, 2013
Tufia, frustration is very bad
Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by tpia5: 4:15am On Feb 27, 2013
he needs to vent, i guess he's feeling down or something.
Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by manny4life(m): 4:34am On Feb 27, 2013
Very frustrated. Never seen someone as bitter and angry...
Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 4:44am On Feb 27, 2013
manny4life: Very frustrated. Never seen someone as bitter and angry...

No, its not that, its cus I DESPISE your pretentious, tribal, backwards aszz. You'll lie thru your teeth and try to cry "Innocent" when retaliated on. At least people like Eko Ile, Seanet, OnlyLies and co dont hide that they think lowly of certain tribes.... you? You try to mask yours like a typical coward. Then, you always have something to say on EVERY topic. YOU KNOW IT ALL! Defense, Medicine, Economics, Politics.... name it, Manny4lies is an expert! Irritatingly, you think others cant see that you dont know jack about what youre talking about and u'll argue on and on like a simple biyyytch. You go on Google, steal one or two facts then try to mask it with your rainforest english just to seem enlightened.

So, its not like Im bitter or angry, its that youre just so pretentious, so..... Nigerian, and that'll bother anyone that has ever come across ur like.
Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by manny4life(m): 4:47am On Feb 27, 2013
Chineke, please grant someone the blessing of less burden of frustration on him... IJN, Amen
Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 27, 2013
manny4life: Chineke, please grant someone the blessing of less burden of frustration on him... IJN, Amen

No biyytch, if you had never bothered me by coming after me earlier when I'd forgotten about your existence you wouldnt be begging Chineke to come tag you and jump in the ring on your behalf. Fight your own battles which you always start. See the pretentious attitude I was talking about? When you were following me from thread to thread was it Chineke that told you to do it? Or was your Chineke your GPS then? So, why are you calling it now, punk?
Re: I Won't Be Happy If My N4b Project Is Not Approved----says Patience Jonathan by koruji(m): 4:51am On Feb 27, 2013
[size=14pt]Great to know - whoever is in charge please DISAPPROVE this project.
May be that will keep her quiet a bit.
[/size]

samm_miey: First lady, Patience Jonathan said she’s not happy with those who are against the proposed N4b Mission House for African First Lady in Abuja. She said anyone condemning the the project is an enemy of the good efforts of wives of Presidents of African countries.

Speaking through her special assistant, Mr. Ayo Osinlu, Mrs Jonathan said:
“I can assure you, without any doubt that it is far from the desire of the first lady to have the project turned down. One, it will amount to an abdication of responsibility by Nigeria and that level of disappointment will be injurious for the leadership status of Nigeria in Africa. Certainly, the first lady will not expect Nigeria to behave in such a manner. 
“Two, the first lady would not also want the project abandoned because it is an undertaking that the country has made to the continent. It means therefore that the credibility of Nigeria will drop significantly if it goes back on its deliberate and willing commitment to host such an organ for the continent and at the request of the continent. 
“Africa First Ladies Mission give us a secretariat and you agreed that you will do it and then five years after, you wake up and say you don’t want to do it again. I don’t think that level of irresponsibility would be expected of Nigeria and the first lady won’t encourage that at all.”
Meanwhile, the Trade Union Congress have also joined those opposing the project. TUC said the building is a reflection of the flamboyant and extravagant lifestyles of the first lady.......source:The Nigeria Voice.
I think dis woman is on stimulant or some sort of,lips sealed anyway!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serious Riots In US Town As Black Teen Killed By Police / Mark Weeps As Constituents Purchase Nomination Form For Him / Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.