Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Disarray In PDP As Splinter Group Emerges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disarray In PDP As Splinter Group Emerges (739 Views)

APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disarray In PDP As Splinter Group Emerges by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 27, 2013
Edited
Re: Disarray In PDP As Splinter Group Emerges by peleson: 8:33am On Feb 27, 2013
Nigerians seem to forget a lot. All these men are fighting for there pockets and career
Re: Disarray In PDP As Splinter Group Emerges by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 27, 2013
Edited
Re: Disarray In PDP As Splinter Group Emerges by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 27, 2013
Re: Disarray In PDP As Splinter Group Emerges by peleson: 9:05am On Feb 27, 2013
sergio-zlatan:

Yeah u seem right but in this case, I beg to disagree cos this Amaechi/Jonathan issue is way out of line
Well, that is woman's wahala for you. Okrika and ikwere's problem on national level. In portharcourt amaechi tried to clean up n reconstruct the creek road water front in ph town but the majority that stays there is from okrika n they concluded that amaechi is trying to take there property off them n called on first lady Mrs jonathan to intervene n order came stopping amaechi from going on with the project.
At okrika, amaechi tried to bulldoz some buildings to reconstruct roads n other project again the okrikas started shouting hence on one of the town hall meeting mrs jonathan had to go collect mic from amaechi while he was still addressing the masses so one can trace the problem to all these
Re: Disarray In PDP As Splinter Group Emerges by kokoA(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2013
A divided house can never stand. I pray for more irreconcilable differences among PDP members. Amen.
Re: Disarray In PDP As Splinter Group Emerges by peleson: 11:55am On Feb 27, 2013
kokoA: A divided house can never stand. I pray for more irreconcilable differences among PDP members. Amen.
How can u pray for such evil? You should rather pray that we all should keep our individual differences aside, join hands n move our country forward n stop looking for anothers downfall ok
Re: Disarray In PDP As Splinter Group Emerges by kokoA(m): 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
peleson:
How can u pray for such evil? You should rather pray that we all should keep our individual differences aside, join hands n move our country forward n stop looking for anothers downfall ok
You call the fall of PDP 'evil'?.. The oneness of PDP is the greatest tragedy Nigeria has faced in recent times.
Re: Disarray In PDP As Splinter Group Emerges by peleson: 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2013
kokoA: You call the fall of PDP 'evil'?.. The oneness of PDP is the greatest tragedy Nigeria has faced in recent times.
Which political party is united enough? None
Re: Disarray In PDP As Splinter Group Emerges by fistonme(m): 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
peleson:
Which political party is united enough? None

i respect ur thought but i beg to differ. What we pray for is the success of our democracy. This could also be achieved by praying for the destruction of undemocratic institutions like the PDP that has directly or indirectly stood as a clog in the wheel of progress of democracy in nigeria. Other parties may be undemocratic too as u mentioned but for now,the thorn on the flesh of the 'supposed entity' called nigeria is PDP. Hence, without any reservation i join hands with those who have prayed and those still fervently praying for the implosion of the PDP. Though with good intentions as a citizen of this great nation, Nigeria. May our prayers be answered by the God or gods we all identify with. Amen!!
Re: Disarray In PDP As Splinter Group Emerges by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2013
Re: Disarray In PDP As Splinter Group Emerges by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Dr Joe Odumakin Honored / Lautech Student Arraigned By EFCC On His Way To Cash $6.9M [n1.03billion Naira] / BREAKING News! KANO Under Heavy Attack Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.