Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Moringa Leaf, Roots, And Seeds. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Moringa Leaf, Roots, And Seeds. (1196 Views)

23 Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf Powder / Cod Liver Oil And Moringa Leaf Powder / The Health Benefit Of Bitter Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moringa Leaf, Roots, And Seeds. by Johnsinia(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2013
Am schooling in UNN, i alwayz go to mkt twice a month to get my foodstuff. Each time i went to the mkt, i saw the sallers of Moringa, advertisin its effectiveness and also selling the seeds, leaves and stem. I dnt knw what that was, so i decided to buy it and giv it a try for my battling health issue. To cut the story short, in just a week of taking both the leaves, stems and seeds, i ve recorded great improvemt in health +strenght +good sleep. It is also effective 4 men wit weak erectn and it is high in nutrition and is a gud antibiotic.
Am nt writing this to sell anytin but to help sum1 reading this. Pls stop wasting ur money on antibiotic drugs(it kills) or fake herb medicine. Pls and pls, luk 4 moringa raw seeds, leaves and stem to buy and i believe ur health issue will b ova. Finally, endeavour 2 help others in bad health conditns. Finally least i 4got, moringa work wonders 4 HIV patients.

(1) (Reply)

He Want To Stop self-service. Please Help Out / Israeli Doctors Strike Finally Ends After Five Months As Landmark Deal Inked / Dos And Don’ts For Losing Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.