Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

No Advert in these section: You will be ban. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Advert in these section: You will be ban. (4723 Views)

Ban Air France From Nigeria Now! / What Are The Rules Of These Section"business" / Cost Of Newspaper Advert In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by surveyProf(m): 12:41pm On May 07, 2013
jereal:

Certainly not...he hasn't paid.
The last I heard from him is the comment on this thread...

Is okay, Less hope he comes out and defend himself before the end of the 10days given to him to to so....if he fails to show up
His details, (Home address) (pictures) will be all over the net!!!
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by jereal(m): 4:31pm On May 07, 2013
surveyProf:

Is okay, Less hope he comes out and defend himself before the end of the 10days given to him to to so....if he fails to show up
His details, (Home address) (pictures) will be all over the net!!!

Thanks for your assistance...I hope he does the right thing, for his own good...! Even though I doubt he would...

I really don't get what he aims to achieve by remaining this thread countless times, he's probably trying to make the thread unidentifiable so as to draw away attention...SMH

1 Like

Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by surveyProf(m): 5:36am On May 08, 2013
Day 3

1 Like

Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by surveyProf(m): 8:43am On May 09, 2013
Day 4

1 Like

Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by jereal(m): 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
hehehe...scammers re now making the front page... I think its time to formerly introduce you to nairaland....
You entrance is actually going to be more dramatic cause of the info available about you...
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by oduz: 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
Presenting The new face of nigerwide08;

Islam for Muslims / Re: I Need Your Help My Muslim Brothers & Sisters by topsino2012: 11:06am On Jul 30
@ admin, Pls am very sorry for posting again, but pls give me the last chance, i beg u with Almighty Allah, some people call with held number dat i should post my account number here only. Pls. After Ramadan you can remove the post. Pls Ola Anobi, Mustapha T. Nurudeen, 6015081861, Keystone bank plc.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

BEEWARE
Nigerwide08 is now Topsino2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bill Gates Ranks Richest Billionaire Again On 2015 Forbes Listings (Photos) / Google Adsense: Please Help / Loan: Jimoh Ibrahim Pays N3bn To Oceanic Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.