Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

No Advert in these section: You will be ban. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Advert in these section: You will be ban. (4716 Views)

Ban Air France From Nigeria Now! / What Are The Rules Of These Section"business" / Cost Of Newspaper Advert In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by PapaBrowne(m): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2013
@Nigerwilde

I said earlier, Attitude is everything! You really do need to work on it.
I can see many folks here on Nairaland who would have jumped on the idea of helping you, but your attitude(a sense of beggarly desperation) isn't helping out. You are working harder to excise pity from potential helpers, than to input confidence in your capacity to successfully run the business and as such the ability to repay the loan!

I think what you need is a grant, not a loan. Oduz has given excellent advice and requirements attached but meeting up is looking pretty hard for you. Most people wouldn't want to give cash, but might be more comfortable getting the various components you'll need.

If other people are will, we can start off by helping you out with the various components you listed.
If you can snap a picture of your potential locations and also provide a link to your facebook page, then I believe that in April you should be in Business!

1 Like

Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2013
@papaBrown. Thank u for ur advices. Pls my attitude is of the matter u said is not the problem, what make me posted that sentence is not dat becos i haven't got any reply for post. But i 've been going every where but they are not sayin gud reply. My brother, in a nutshell, here is my facebook id. adedeko1@yahoo.com and pls my location is Agric bus stop, in ikorodu. And pls getting a snap picture of my location will not make it looks lucrative area. Thank. I am ready for physical appearance.
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by PapaBrowne(m): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
I understand what you mean.However, try to talk more about the prospects your business has rather than telling people to pity for you.
I took interest in the first place because you had a well laid out plan, with the exact components and figures you needed. Thats very important. The business you've opted is and the interest you offer are not something that would naturally interest me, but the desire to see you make progress is definitely the interest of many on here.

I didn't say you should snap your area where you live. I said snap the potential spots you would like to operate from. Thats an easy task. I believe it would motivate people to get involved.
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2013
Closely monitoring this, I love the way you guyz were able to separate his attitude towards self pity to being courageous and a fyting spirit which is very essential in business.

I definitely wouldn't invest in someone who's good at begging and gives up easily..

Am also glad that dere r people who are willing to assist, I would have loved to, but am too busy to monitor anyone. Am an hustler myself
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 24, 2013
@ papaBrown, ok i will snap the spot tomorow morning and pls can u txt me ur mail, so dat i will send it. But pls you have to protect my business plan. Thank. @ijogz k, been busy doesn't make it bad to help. What really matter is i am very sure of paying u back every month for the 6 months. Thank.
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by hameed1: 11:11am On Mar 24, 2013
Morning ma,how do i go about this, i stay in ikorodu @agric bus stop, and i promise to refound any loan i collectin back and u can also know my house pls if u can help me i av alot of business,but i dnt av money to do them. incase my number is 08067570507. Thank you
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by oduz: 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
nigerwide08: @papaBrown. Thank u for ur advices. Pls my attitude is of the matter u said is not the problem, what make me posted that sentence is not dat becos i haven't got any reply for post. But i 've been going every where but they are not sayin gud reply. My brother, in a nutshell, here is my facebook id. adedeko1@yahoo.com and pls my location is Agric bus stop, in ikorodu. And pls getting a snap picture of my location will not make it looks lucrative area. Thank. I am ready for physical appearance.

Is seems there is a mix up?

U seem to have given an email address as facebook ID

Or is the error mine?

I thought we have just finished a sermon on building trust?
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by ifyalways(f): 3:23am On Mar 25, 2013
Been following this thread. . .interesting inputs.
@OP,where would you get a laptop for 20K ?
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 25, 2013
@papaBrown, the email is what u will use search for my details since Temitope omo Mustapha. Right we have build a trust. And @ ifyaways, there are a lots of laptop i can get with 20k. I reserve dat. U can call me
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by oduz: 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
nigerwide08: @papaBrown, the email is what u will use search for my details since Temitope omo Mustapha. Right we have build a trust. And @ ifyaways, there are a lots of laptop i can get with 20k. I reserve dat. U can call me

Sorry, I did the email search & that was not one of the results that I got

However I have gone straight to the fb page, based on that;

I will take the 2 Clergy with the NL u offered

Get letters of guarranty from them with their pix, name, address, phone numbers, what the guarranty is for etc.

Give me a call (using your own phone) as soon as those things are ready, then I'll direct u to pick the stuff up from my Lawyer @ Ilupeju

We really don't have to see one on one, but God sees all of us cool

@Ify, I commend your past Charity efforts, if you are so inclined on this poster please feel free to go ahead

@PapaBrowne thanks for your contributions, I learnt a few things from that

1 Like

Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
@ oduz, Thanks for ur support. I will get to you by thursday.
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by integrityfood: 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
nigerwide08: @ oduz, Thanks for ur support. I will get to you by thursday.

please inform the house if you receive favour from oduz or anyone else. Wishing you success.
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by wizecoder1: 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
Oduz.... Good one ..keep it up bro,
OP... Be ready for unexpected chalanges.... And no excuses...

1 Like

Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2013
@ oduz, Sir pls check ur mail. Thanks.
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by oduz: 4:36am On Apr 01, 2013
nigerwide08: @ oduz, Sir pls check ur mail. Thanks.

Done, request granted, check ur mail

... at your service cool
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2013
The world moves from stone age to industrial age and now Information
Technology. Next is Environmental Age.

Are u position to take advantage of this new age.
10% ROI monthly

we await your investment the % on our investment is 10% if you invest
#200,000 will gives you additional #20,000 monthly for three months

We invest our clients funds into renewable energy .We offer
opportunities for investors whose funds are professionally handled
and guarantees income

Bright Solar also offers custom made, affordable solar systems

visit our website for more detail
www.brightsolarpower.com.ng/Partners
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by paulharry: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
@oduz nice one Nigeria need more people like you
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
@ my people, am still yet to get this loan. Thank
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by jereal(m): 7:13am On Apr 05, 2013
nigerwide08: @ my people, am still yet to get this loan. Thank

...& I bet you...! you'd never get it...! as long as you believe the fastest way to get capital for your new business is to go about scamming unsuspecting ppl, who only wanted to do legitimate business with you all over the internet...!

my plan was to come here and report that you were an honest person after successfully doing business with you...and to urge those who wanted to help you with the loan that you were someone they could trust...how wrong I was...! angry
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by oduz: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2013
nigerwide08: @ my people, am still yet to get this loan. Thank

WHY? I hope to arrive Lagos today, hopeful it can be sorted out within 24HRS If u are now REALLY set

jereal:

...& I bet you...! you'd never get it...! as long as you believe the fastest way to get capital for your new business is to go about scamming unsuspecting ppl, who only wanted to do legitimate business with you all over the internet...!

my plan was to come here and report that you were an honest person after successfully doing business with you...and to urge those who wanted to help you with the loan that you were someone they could trust...how wrong I was...! angry

@ Jereal, kindly substantiate, this appears vague, if u cannot give details
@ Nigerwide pls clear the air on this?

I hope we can resolve all these in good time, it brings me back to NL more often than necessary & that comes with a lot of distractions
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by jereal(m): 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
I can't give all details right now as I'm not home...but I have all my facts right, deposit slip, sms and email conversations & I'll make them available before the end of the day... i was trying to buy what he was selling on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1214406/duo-core-tower-cpu-just
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by paulharry: 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shocked
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by emandman: 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2013
@jereal...i jst went thruogh the link
it surprising the extent ppl can go to scam oh..if it's true,dis a cause on u@ poster..cos u actually look like a pitiable determined wretched guy to me refer2my post@ d begining of d thread.
Scamming ppl thru dis way is nt a fast-brain thing.it's betraying the ppl's humanity..infact u av already betrayd ppl who av taken pain to discuss ur attitude
(that if u'r actually a scammer)SO CLEAR URSELF SHARP SHARP.
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2013
oduz:

WHY? I hope to arrive Lagos today, hopeful it can be sorted out within 24HRS If u are now REALLY set
@oduz, pls what the guy is saying is wrong, i sold this dual core tower system to this guy for 7k and he sent 5k to my acct, said a week after, the balance will be paid dat i should send the system to him in Jos and i did dat that second day. And also send the driver's detail to him, But to my surprice, this guy claimed he has not getting the system, actualy, wen i call the driver, he apologize and said he had a problem dat they took his bus to station, dat he will take the system and deliver it, but they don't have to be trusted like dat, becos i had such a experience last year. A guy collected my laptop and refused to give me my money. But i know i will get the driver by Gods grace. Pls let me know when u are back sir. Thank.

I hope we can resolve all these in good time, it brings me back to NL more often than necessary & that comes with a lot of distractions
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
oduz:

@oduz, pls what the guy is saying is wrong, i sold this dual core tower system to this guy for 7k and he sent 5k to my acct, said a week after, the balance will be paid dat i should send the system to him in Jos and i did dat that second day. And also send the driver's detail to him, But to my surprice, this guy claimed he has not getting the system, actualy, wen i call the driver, he apologize and said he had a problem dat they took his bus to station, dat he will take the system and deliver it, but they don't have to be trusted like dat, becos i had such a experience last year. A guy collected my laptop and refused to give me my money. But i know i will get the driver by Gods grace. Pls let me know when u are back sir. Thank.
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by PapaBrowne(m): 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
nigerwide08: @oduz, pls what the guy is saying is wrong, i sold this dual core tower system to this guy for 7k and he sent 5k to my acct, said a week after, the balance will be paid dat i should send the system to him in Jos and i did dat that second day. And also send the driver's detail to him, But to my surprice, this guy claimed he has not getting the system, actualy, wen i call the driver, he apologize and said he had a problem dat they took his bus to station, dat he will take the system and deliver it, but they don't have to be trusted like dat, becos i had such a experience last year. A guy collected my laptop and refused to give me my money. But i know i will get the driver by Gods grace. Pls let me know when u are back sir. Thank.

Integrity issues!! Nobody does business or reposes confidence with people that have issues of integrity!
I knew from the on set that you have integrity issues. You might not exactly be a scammer, but your integrity is not on point.
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Integrity issues!! Nobody does business or reposes confidence with people that have issues of integrity!
I knew from the on set that you have integrity issues. You might not exactly be a scammer, but your integrity is not on point.
pls am not that kind of person, i have been doing business on nairaland now pass 4yrs, b4 they block my acct., and i have never engage in any type of scams, so if this guy claimed he did not get the system, i even paid the driver N1,500 for delivery thinking dat the guy will pay everything together, but there is God judgement.
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by jereal(m): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
ok so now you have stories, where were these stories when I sent you countless texts...? when I tried to call you times without number...?

ok lets assume you're not a scammer for a second, would you have replied any of my messages or tried to contact me by any means, knowing fully well that I did not receive the package you allegedly sent...?!

You sold something to a customer, the customer is supposed to take delivery in 24 hours max. Now its getting to two weeks and the customer is yet to get the package...the customer tries really hard to contact you & you intentionally refuse to have any form of contact with the customer...and you believe its unfair for the customer to see the entire deal as a scam...?!

let me consider 'the-driver-story' for a sec... what transport company will allow their vehicle be impounded by whatever authority, for almost two weeks without getting their vehicle out...?!

when the vehicle was taken to the station, am sure there were passengers inside, and also they had their baggages...and I'm pretty sure both passenger and baggage are not in the station right now, rather the all got out...so why didn't the system you sent get out...?!

you said somewhere there above, that they gave you a piece of document...if this story is real, why can't you go there and complain...?!

ok...I still stand by my first opinion, still a scammer until proven otherwise...!

THE SYSTEM OR MY MONEY...!!!
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by oduz: 12:58am On Apr 06, 2013
nigerwide08: @oduz, pls what the guy is saying is wrong, i sold this dual core tower system to this guy for 7k and he sent 5k to my acct, said a week after, the balance will be paid dat i should send the system to him in Jos and i did dat that second day. And also send the driver's detail to him, But to my surprice, this guy claimed he has not getting the system, actualy, wen i call the driver, he apologize and said he had a problem dat they took his bus to station, dat he will take the system and deliver it, but they don't have to be trusted like dat, becos i had such a experience last year. A guy collected my laptop and refused to give me my money. But i know i will get the driver by Gods grace. Pls let me know when u are back sir. Thank.

I'm back to Lag, glory be to God & but I arrived late, but also hv to be in Benin tomorrow, this however does not affect our transaction, except that my lawyer does not open on Saturdays, I've confirmed that your money is still intact with Mr Yemi.

But I believe it is essential that we also resolve the issue raised by here by Mr Jereal, it may be easier to achieve this if you can post the said document given to you by the transport Company, but even if u are able to convince this NL Parliament that u were in turn duped by the Transporter, it is no excuse for the attitude you have displayed as claimed by your customer, would this suggest that Papa Browne was right in the first instance that you have attitude challenges?

After all said & done, what I will want us to take away from these is that it is not what happens to you that counts as much as how u respond to what happens to u. You may be convinced in your mind that you have also been duped, therefore your integrity is still intact, not really so. The British police, we are told are trained not only not to be corrupt, it is ESSENTIAL that they also convince the public that they are not corrupt(transparency), that is the only way they can gain respectability & public support, which goes a long way in making their job easy.

A lot of us opt into self employment thinking we are free from bosses, forgeting that u can not do a business without customers & the customer is your boss, u owe him explanations when things go wrong, in some cases you owe him compensation, just as your boss may deduct ur salary in cases of negligence, I hope u will clear this mess honourably so that we can move on with our transaction as agreed

Best of Luck cool

2 Likes

Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 06, 2013
oduz:

I'm back to Lag, glory be to God & but I arrived late, but also hv to be in Benin tomorrow, this however does not affect our transaction, except that my lawyer does not open on Saturdays, I've confirmed that your money is still intact with Mr Yemi.

But I believe it is essential that we also resolve the issue raised by here by Mr Jereal, it may be easier to achieve this if you can post the said document given to you by the transport Company, but even if u are able to convince this NL Parliament that u were in turn duped by the Transporter, it is no excuse for the attitude you have displayed as claimed by your customer, would this suggest that Papa Browne was right in the first instance that you have attitude challenges?

After all said & done, what I will want us to take away from these is that it is not what happens to you that counts as much as how u respond to what happens to u. You may be convinced in your mind that you have also been duped, therefore your integrity is still intact, not really so. The British police, we are told are trained not only not to be corrupt, it is ESSENTIAL that they also convince the public that they are not corrupt(transparency), that is the only way they can gain respectability & public support, which goes a long way in making their job easy.

A lot of us opt into self employment thinking we are free from bosses, forgeting that u can not do a business without customers & the customer is your boss, u owe him explanations when things go wrong, in some cases you owe him compensation, just as your boss may deduct ur salary in cases of negligence, I hope u will clear this mess honourably so that we can move on with our transaction as agreed

Best of Luck cool
sir, thank u sir, i was giving only bus plate number and driver number. But i promise to resolve this by monday, i will be going to the park today to companing, but believe this guy has collected the system, but he claimed he has been calling my number which am telling u is not true. This guy just want to use this as an opportunity to gain becos he doesn't want to pay the 4k balance. Anyway, i will call u today. Thank u sir.
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by jereal(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
1st you said the system is in the bus and that the bus is in FRSC or VIO custody...now you're claiming I'm in possession it...

Wow, I didn't know I had James bond's training...! to have broken into a government office and stolen something...? I'd take that as a compliment...!

You know as long as you keep lying, there would always be loopholes in your stories and it wouldn't take someone with Einstein's IQ to spot them...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bill Gates Ranks Richest Billionaire Again On 2015 Forbes Listings (Photos) / One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira In Less Than Two Months / Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.