Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

No Advert in these section: You will be ban. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Advert in these section: You will be ban. (4717 Views)

Ban Air France From Nigeria Now! / What Are The Rules Of These Section"business" / Cost Of Newspaper Advert In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by jereal(m): 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2013
Below are some random screenshots I took this morning of my call log...
the 1st three show clearly that I've been calling you and Wale (the alleged driver) numerous times on different days...

well anyone can argue that I back dated my phone and created those entries, thereby those entries could be false...

but look at the date, time and call duration on the last pic...that is actually the only time you picked my call...and you only did that cause I called you that moment with a number you didn't know me with...

now the only way I could have faked that entry, would be for me to back date my phone, and then call you today...but you'd still have to receive the call for that entry to be created...

but how can that be possible when you claim I have never called you...

ok, maybe I'm just good at making up stories...then what can you say about these comments from the other thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1214406/duo-core-tower-cpu-just

Why av yƠ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡u not been picking my calls? Av been calling yƠ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡u for over 3weeks now yet yƠ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡u don't receive my calls... I'm aving issues wt d laptops yƠ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡u supplied to my dad,pls pick up my calls and let's sort out matters@Poster "nigerwide08"

this Nigerwide08 is a scammer.....av once bin his victim, he stops receiving ur calls after he must av completed his dubious bizness wit ya'll

My own is for you to pick up my calls so dat we can sort matters out...I beg yƠ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡u coz I dnt wanna do anythn silly,J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ pick up my calls,dats all@Nigerwide08

could this be just coincidence...?

I followed the name you gave above, looked you up on Facebook...one of the very first comments I saw on your page was someone threatening to put you behind bars if you didn't pay some money...

Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by wizecoder1: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2013
Intergrity is what you need to make money...u ve got to treat other ppl money with utmost santity.....
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by jereal(m): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
wizecoder.:
Intergrity is what you need to make money...u ve got to treat other ppl money with utmost santity.....

I think this who he is, this is his game...it certainly isn't his first time and I'm sure he has no intention of stopping anytime soon...

He's trying to drag the issue till monday cause he probably believes the only leverage I have is Mr Oduz delaying his loan until he resolves this issue...

think about it, it makes every sense: this is weekend, so he can't do anything about it until monday...Mr. Oduz certainly would not have the time to keep following this issue...so all he needs to do is promise that he'll fix everything on monday so the can go on with finishing up arrangements for the loan...

with the up tight conditions Mr. Oduz gave to him for the loan, its obvious that he can not swindle him (I'm sure he'd try anyway)...& since Mr. Oduz is a busy guy and really owes me no obligation to see that I get my money back. Once he gives out the loan to him(Nigerwide), then he'd have no reason to give me back my money...

1 Like

Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2013
jereal:

I think this who he is, this is his game...it certainly isn't his first time and I'm sure he has no intention of stopping anytime soon...

He's trying to drag the issue till monday cause he probably believes the only leverage I have is Mr Oduz delaying his loan until he resolves this issue...

think about it, it makes every sense: this is weekend, so he can't do anything about it until monday...Mr. Oduz certainly would not have the time to keep following this issue...so all he needs to do is promise that he'll fix everything on monday so the can go on with finishing up arrangements for the loan...

with the up tight conditions Mr. Oduz gave to him for the loan, its obvious that he can not swindle him (I'm sure he'd try anyway)...& since Mr. Oduz is a busy guy and really owes me no obligation to see that I get my money back. Once he gives out the loan to him(Nigerwide), then he'd have no reason to give me back my money...
pls kindly drop ur acct number here, i will bear the lost of the system, becos now the driver is not at the park and i was told that the bus has been clear out but the driver has been stop, but i will return your money, God forbid, scam of 5k, and am not returning ur money just becos to get loan frm mr. Oduz but i hate been tarnished, if possible u get in touch with those people u mentioned above alledged of not pickin up their calls, they have been to my place of working place and bought lots of laptops frm us. If am unable to get the loan frm mr. Oduz it doesn't mean my life will ending, if am into scams my brother, i will not be looking for loan of 100k and ready to pay 10% interest every months. I now knew i don't have lucky of doing outside state business. Becos this is my 2nd experienced, that other guy frm adamawa collected the laptop frm the driver and told he has no money to pay till now. Check @ davidkingsley frm anambra, he came to my place in lagos and bought 5 laptop of 10k each. He knows me very well that am not a scammer. But only God knows the truth.
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by wizecoder1: 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
U still do not understand..... Take full responsibility for ur actions and move on in life....stop blaming luck dt is lame.....
Biz is not for d chicken hearted.....u will still take more blows as u grow in biz... So do not blame luck for ur mistake.....why not use courier to send it ...?you should have confirmed ifex rate or any other company ...i laugh in kanuri...lol ...oduz.. Be ready for excuses...but plz help him....
I guess u re older dn 30 yrs... If yes... Dt is bad coz i am not sure one can teach old dogs new tricks....
Go and read the following books...
Richest man in babylon ..
Who move my chees

1 Like

Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by jereal(m): 7:15am On Apr 07, 2013
nigerwide08: pls kindly drop ur acct number here, i will bear the lost of the system, becos now the driver is not at the park and i was told that the bus has been clear out but the driver has been stop, but i will return your money, God forbid, scam of 5k, and am not returning ur money just becos to get loan frm mr. Oduz but i hate been tarnished, if possible u get in touch with those people u mentioned above alledged of not pickin up their calls, they have been to my place of working place and bought lots of laptops frm us. If am unable to get the loan frm mr. Oduz it doesn't mean my life will ending, if am into scams my brother, i will not be looking for loan of 100k and ready to pay 10% interest every months. I now knew i don't have lucky of doing outside state business. Becos this is my 2nd experienced, that other guy frm adamawa collected the laptop frm the driver and told he has no money to pay till now. Check @ davidkingsley frm anambra, he came to my place in lagos and bought 5 laptop of 10k each. He knows me very well that am not a scammer. But only God knows the truth.

Now you call it tarnishing your image, if I didn't bring up the case here, would you have gone to the park to find out what happened...?
would you have stopped accusing me of collecting the system and then claiming to not have gotten it, so I can evade paying the balance...?!

yeah it is 5k and it is small to you, but it also means I paid more than 50% the amount of the item you were selling...!

No matter how large or small the amount is, I have every right by all standards to ask after my money...!

you really have some interesting theories about business...smh

anyway, I'm sure you really don't expect me to put up my personal details here...so check your email for my account number...
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by jereal(m): 7:26am On Apr 07, 2013
wizecoder.:
U still do not understand..... Take full responsibility for ur actions and move on in life....stop blaming luck dt is lame.....
Biz is not for d chicken hearted.....u will still take more blows as u grow in biz... So do not blame luck for ur mistake.....why not use courier to send it ...?you should have confirmed ifex rate or any other company ...i laugh in kanuri...lol ...oduz.. Be ready for excuses...but plz help him....
I guess u re older dn 30 yrs... If yes... Dt is bad coz i am not sure one can teach old dogs new tricks....
Go and read the following books...
Richest man in babylon ..
Who move my chees

actually he was supposed to have asked me what transport company I'd have preferred the package to be sent through, that was the arrangement...ABC transport would have been my pick cos they run a courier service & virtually everyone use their services...

but instead he went and gave it to some random transport company
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by neksummi(m): 8:02am On Apr 07, 2013
Following this thread with much interest.
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by PapaBrowne(m): 8:18am On Apr 07, 2013
jereal:

actually he was supposed to have asked me what transport company I'd have preferred the package to be sent through, that was the arrangement...ABC transport would have been my pick cos they run a courier service & virtually everyone use their services...

but instead he went and gave it to some random transport company

You think he really did that or you are giving him the benefit of doubt?
Whilst I wouldn't wanna accuse him falsely, reading through his explanations and your submissions, I think the product never left Lagos.
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by chiboy11(m): 8:32am On Apr 07, 2013
PapaBrowne:

You think he really did that or you are giving him the benefit of doubt?
Whilst I wouldn't wanna accuse him falsely, reading through his explanations and your submissions, I think the product never left Lagos.
Dis s nt new 4rm wat ve been hapenin here , I even concour wit u,d prodt neva left lag 4me, n he keps on sayin 5k s a smal moni, if he takes 5k 4rm 100 pple wat s dat 2b,do wat ure supose 2do n pple won't fite u
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by jereal(m): 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
PapaBrowne: You think he really did that or you are giving him the benefit of doubt?

chiboy11:
Dis s nt new 4rm wat ve been hapenin here , I even concour wit u,d prodt neva left lag 4me, n he keps on sayin 5k s a smal moni, if he takes 5k 4rm 100 pple wat s dat 2b,do wat ure supose 2do n pple won't fite u

maybe I'm giving him benefit of the
doubt, maybe I'm just being optimistic, maybe a part of me wants to believe he's telling the truth and that I'm gonna get my money back...but considering the facts on ground, really, that hope is beginning to fade...
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by jereal(m): 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
why am I not surprised that its mid week & I've gotten no credit alert from my bank...and of cos, the scammer is still not picking his calls...
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by oduz: 9:44am On Apr 19, 2013
nigerwide/Jereal kindly update us on proceedings, any action? or are we still holding talks?

Best Wishes cool
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by integrityfood: 10:03am On Apr 19, 2013
@ ODUZ,

Recall that we have an unfinished business. All the times you are either out of lagos or in a meeting. Integrity counts in both finance as well as in a promise made without duress.

your email is returning all my messages. hope we can deal again if you are interested and true to your previous commitment.
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by adom1(m): 10:17am On Apr 19, 2013
you can get loan from here;
www.exportbittercola..com
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by jereal(m): 10:29am On Apr 19, 2013
oduz: nigerwide/Jereal kindly update us on proceedings, any action? or are we still holding talks?

Best Wishes cool

He has no intention of giving me my money back, I haven't heard nothing from him ever since...
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by oduz: 10:30am On Apr 20, 2013
integrityfood: @ ODUZ,

Recall that we have an unfinished business. All the times you are either out of lagos or in a meeting. Integrity counts in both finance as well as in a promise made without duress.

your email is returning all my messages. hope we can deal again if you are interested and true to your previous commitment.

@ integrity foods, I am shocked at your claims, please show PROOF OF ANY COMMITMENT that I have with you on this thread

Otherwise kindly post your APOLOGY, or else I will construe your deliberate intention to bear the the name 'integrity' as a fraudulent attempt to cover your true character

The only business transaction I have ever done thro NL is for NX.Xm , & I'm still nursing my wounds without complaining

Because I feel the NL member involved does not have any ulterior motive.

He merely introduced me to a guy who sold a truck to me with a guarantee that it is in good working condition,NXXXk after I still can not enjoy the benefit of that promise, NXX is gone & I am still groping for GOD's grace

It is therefore pertinent on any issue that I am putting money on that due diligence is given consideration in spite of time constraints

I get mails from NL almost daily, so I can't understand, why your mails are being returned I am not familiar of any technology that can be deployed in that direction, I am aware that you have my phone number & have not complained in that direction

If I seem too busy for you, it is probably because I am sweating to ensure that I live in my own house LIKE YOU, soonest

If there is any promise that I have made to you, I am sure it is no more than promising to send somebody to come & check your farm, for which we could not make the trip, & I have since apologized on that,

The beauty of making all transactions open on NL is that you get third party opinion on issues that two people would have reached a deadlock on

If my claims here differ from the TRUE situation please feel free to reproduce all mails here for the public to judge us

Particularly if I have taken anything from you with a promise that was not delivered

I hope our friend nigerwide would not wake up tomorrow & say I failed in my COMMITMENT rather than take responsibility for dragging this issue for so long.

The fact that a person takes interest in a business does not equate due diligence being done or the transaction being concluded

If you look thro this thread, you will note that after showing interest I still recommended it to CHARITY for Ifyalways

Much more later, Cheers
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 20, 2013
oduz:

@ integrity foods, I am shocked at your claims, please show PROOF OF ANY COMMITMENT that I have with you on this thread

Otherwise kindly post your APOLOGY, or else I will construe your deliberate intention to bear the the name 'integrity' as a fraudulent attempt to cover your true character

The only business transaction I have ever done thro NL is for N1.5m , & I'm still nursing my wounds without complaining

Because I feel the NL member involved does not have any ulterior motive.

He merely introduced me to a guy who sold a truck to me with a guarantee that it is in good working condition,N500k after I still can not enjoy the benefit of that promise, N2m is gone & I am still groping for GOD's grace

It is therefore pertinent on any issue that I am putting money on that due diligence is given consideration in spite of time constraints

I get mails from NL almost daily, so I can't understand, why your mails are being returned I am not familiar of any technology that can be deployed in that direction, I am aware that you have my phone number & have not complained in that direction

If I seem too busy for you, it is probably because I am sweating to ensure that I live in my own house LIKE YOU, soonest

If there is any promise that I have made to you, I am sure it is no more than promising to send somebody to come & check your farm, for which we could not make the trip, & I have since apologized on that,

The beauty of making all transactions open on NL is that you get third party opinion on issues that two people would have reached a deadlock on

If my claims here differ from the TRUE situation please feel free to reproduce all mails here for the public to judge us

Particularly if I have taken anything from you with a promise that was not delivered

I hope our friend nigerwide would not wake up tomorrow & say I failed in my COMMITMENT rather than take responsibility for dragging this issue for so long.

The fact that a person takes interest in a business does not equate due diligence being done or the transaction being concluded

If you look thro this thread, you will note that after showing interest I still recommended it to CHARITY for Ifyalways

Much more later, Cheers

@ oduz, yes ur commitments and response to my posts make every nairaland believed i have gotten the loan from u, which is not. An argument between me and dat guy make u feel am somebody like that but i know the guy cannot go free with the system. Am not d owner of the system and all the laptops sold here. I get them frm company and sold them with a commission base on trust. I know a long time strugling make an end one day. If am still getting 1k or 2k commission to feed my family, i know a way will open for me one day. I learnt frm ur posts. Thanks
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by jereal(m): 11:52am On Apr 20, 2013
nigerwide08: @ oduz, yes ur commitments and response to my posts make every nairaland believed i have gotten the loan from u, which is not.

I wrote here earlier that as long as you believe the fastest way to raise money for your business is by stealing from people, you'd never get the money you need...!!! You think God is asleep...?!

nigerwide08: An argument between me and dat guy make u feel am somebody like that but i know the guy cannot go free with the system.

Whenever you bring up that lame story, I get so angry and find it so difficult restraining myself from raining curses on you...!

Its one thing to be stolen from, (you have no idea how I got that money) its another thing for you to accuse me of being the one who stole from you...!

I had a system, the motherboard fried, I had a programming exam coming... I needed a system badly & didn't have enough money, then I saw you ad....it was a good deal considering it was an old & crappy pentium D you were selling...it was ok for what I needed it for... I thought you were heaven sent, little did I know you were sent from the pits of hell with all intentions of ruining me...!!!

You think you re so smart and that your schemes re fullproof...

I want to tell you that I now know you and the alleged driver, Wale, are one and the same person...and as surely as the Lord lives, you'd never go unpunished...not just for scamming me, but for every person you've robbed of their hard earned money...

I pity your generation...the sins of their father...SMH!
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by oduz: 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
nigerwide08: @ oduz, yes ur commitments and response to my posts make every nairaland believed i have gotten the loan from u, which is not. An argument between me and dat guy make u feel am somebody like that but i know the guy cannot go free with the system. Am not d owner of the system and all the laptops sold here. I get them frm company and sold them with a commission base on trust. I know a long time strugling make an end one day. If am still getting 1k or 2k commission to feed my family, i know a way will open for me one day. I learnt frm ur posts. Thanks

nigerwide, please kindly confirm that this post is directed @ me and not somebody else, & that it is intentional & not an error
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
oduz:

nigerwide, please kindly confirm that this post is directed @ me and not somebody else, & that it is intentional & not an error
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by jereal(m): 10:19am On May 02, 2013
apparently this guy is now giving out the number of the driver who he claimed fled with the system as his contat...!

www.nairaland.com/1272565/laptop-needed-urgently#15461795

2 Likes

Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by yamakuza: 11:59am On May 02, 2013
jereal: apparently this guy is now giving out the number of the driver who he claimed fled with the system as his contat...!

www.nairaland.com/1272565/laptop-needed-urgently#15461795

wow! thanks for being observant.

have you reported him on the SCAM Busting thread?

1 Like

Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by jereal(m): 7:18pm On May 02, 2013
yamakuza:

wow! thanks for being observant.

have you reported him on the SCAM Busting thread?

Not yet...but would do just that, probably create a thread containing all info I've gathered about him, to warn other nairalanders too...

2 Likes

Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by surveyProf(m): 5:55pm On May 03, 2013
?
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by surveyProf(m): 8:13pm On May 03, 2013
nigerwide08: pls am not that kind of person, i have been doing business on nairaland now pass 4yrs, b4 they block my acct., and i have never engage in any type of scams, so if this guy claimed he did not get the system, i even paid the driver N1,500 for delivery thinking dat the guy will pay everything together, but there is God judgement.

Hello Mr Mustapha,
A case of scam have been reported to us, https://www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls in the business section of Nairaland, currently an investigation is going on, you claim to have been doing business successfully here in Nairaland.com for the past four years, and your alternate user name was blocked, the question would be, why was your username blocked? what is the user name u were using @ as then, before it was blocked?

Thank you .
from Nairaland. com investigative team.
419eater.com
Snopes.com
Fraudwatchers
Webcrawlers.com

3 Likes

Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by surveyProf(m): 10:18pm On May 05, 2013
Hello Mr Mustapha,
We will want to remind you, to please come forward and defend yourself, as a scam case involving you and the plaintiff has been reported to us at as May 3rd 2013, In other words we are issuing this notice, to you today, May 5th 2013, to appear and defend yourself of all allegation leveled against you with Ten (10) days of this notice.

finally failure to appear and defend yourself, means you are guilty as charged, and your details/Pictures will be all over the net as a scam artist.

2 Likes

Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by surveyProf(m): 6:00am On May 06, 2013
Day 1
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by surveyProf(m): 12:10pm On May 07, 2013
Day 2.
An accused person is innocent until proven guilty!
less us know if Mr Mustapha has paid u back ur money "Plaintiff".
Re: No Advert in these section: You will be ban. by jereal(m): 12:36pm On May 07, 2013
surveyProf: Day 2.
An accused person is innocent until proven guilty!
less us know if Mr Mustapha has paid u back ur money "Plaintiff".

Certainly not...he hasn't paid.
The last I heard from him is the comment on this thread...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira In Less Than Two Months / Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal / What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.