Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Love Rules - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love Rules (610 Views)

~UPDATED~ Rules And Regulations Of The Religion Forum ~UPDATED~ / The Absolute Ultimate Rules For A Successful Relationship / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Rules by obaiyanu: 5:40am On Feb 28, 2013
In this new month let us walk in love towards our fellow brethren. Put away all malice, selffish ambition, pride, resentments and unforgiveness.
1John 4:7. If everyone in this world walk in love then the world will be at peace. Let the love of God rule your heart as you start this new month.
Jesus christ said love the Lord your God and love your neighbour, all the commandments are summed up in love.

1 Like

Re: Love Rules by wazobiaforu(m): 8:17am On Feb 28, 2013
I have know this for a very long time and that is the reason i am wazobia, i love in regardless of TRIBE, ETHNIC and RELIGION.

Also practice what you preach
Re: Love Rules by obaiyanu: 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
we all need to practice and make this great teaching of love our lifestyle. The only way to victory is love, and God is love.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out - One Of These Cardinals Will Likely Be The Next Pope. / Why Do The Catholics Pray Thru The Name Of Mary / Strategies Pastors Use In Getting Followers:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.