Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

How To Invest In Bulksms And Make Ur Cash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Invest In Bulksms And Make Ur Cash (871 Views)

Please, How Do You Survive In Bulksms Business With The Exchange Rate? / Campaign 2011 Election (bulksms And Voice Broadcast) / Make Money As Bulksms And Voice Broadcasting Seller (2011 Election Special) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Invest In Bulksms And Make Ur Cash by Bwaal(m): 6:51am On Feb 28, 2013
Any interested person can comment and i will teach u how to make ur cash from bulksms website and make ur more m0ney
Re: How To Invest In Bulksms And Make Ur Cash by Eragablessen(m): 6:58am On Feb 28, 2013
Any interested person can comment and i will teach u how
to make ur cash from bulksms website and make ur more m0ne.

pls w@ dos it require, any kinda phone, or android or pc system?
Re: How To Invest In Bulksms And Make Ur Cash by Bwaal(m): 8:53am On Feb 28, 2013
Eragablessen: Any interested person can comment and i will teach u how
to make ur cash from bulksms website and make ur more m0ne.

pls w@ dos it require, any kinda phone, or android or pc system?
once u av a browsing fone u are gud 2 go u can set up a bulksms site yur and get into cash
Re: How To Invest In Bulksms And Make Ur Cash by fastlane84: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
Pls. Am interested.
Re: How To Invest In Bulksms And Make Ur Cash by globia(f): 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
I have Nokia N95 series but l cannot send bulk sms with it pls help. thks
Re: How To Invest In Bulksms And Make Ur Cash by hourlarwharley(m): 9:44am On Mar 01, 2013
Bulk Sms can only b sent on P.c
Re: How To Invest In Bulksms And Make Ur Cash by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 02, 2013
Hey hourlarwharley, you can also your bulk sms using mobile phones like i am doing.
Re: How To Invest In Bulksms And Make Ur Cash by Praiseabimbola: 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2013
Please i will lyk you to explaim to me in details about the bulk sms.
eworker: Hey hourlarwharley, you can also your bulk sms using mobile phones like i am doing.
eworker: Hey hourlarwharley, you can also your bulk sms using mobile phones like i am doing.
Re: How To Invest In Bulksms And Make Ur Cash by dav8id(m): 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
There is money in bulksms business.. Your most targeted customers are politician and churches as their the easily client to get a deal from..most expecially now that locall goverment election is around the coner..

You can operate your bulksms business with any mobile phone that has internet connection.
Re: How To Invest In Bulksms And Make Ur Cash by Asemo11(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
Am ready drop it
Re: How To Invest In Bulksms And Make Ur Cash by jick4life(m): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
It is wrong, bulksms can be send on mobile phone,i use this website www.enskysms.com
Re: How To Invest In Bulksms And Make Ur Cash by Bamijibig(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
I also have method of owning a sms or making riches from it in my ebook just visit. www.naijawealthhouse.com
Re: How To Invest In Bulksms And Make Ur Cash by anointed012: 12:15am On Jul 30, 2013
Pls do u know how to set up,gsm short code,am interested in running one,pls advice.mbahenryc@yahoo.com,323f8de3

(1) (Reply)

I Need Capital - Please Advice Me / Thieves!!! / Are You A Frustrated Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.