Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Real Reason Why Davido's Car Was Damaged At Unilag's First Bank Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Real Reason Why Davido's Car Was Damaged At Unilag's First Bank Show (1334 Views)

Why Davido Act.,Mayorkun Eleko is the worst Song of 2016 so far / Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) / PHOTOS: Angry Unilag Fan Broke Davido's Car Window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason Why Davido's Car Was Damaged At Unilag's First Bank Show by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2013
I was at the show and I could still remember vividly that many students were expectant that Davido is gonna throw some kind of gift to the crowd whom they believed is capable of doing that due to his Omo baba olowo status, but they were all disppointed.

I remember they try removing his belt jokingly as he was performimg cos he was close to the fans but the heavy bouncer behind him was able to guide davido jealously.

After the show, they followed him to his car and as he drove off, they were still hailing the Guy while some mistakenly hits the windscreen and it fell off. But all was in love for the Omo Baba Olowo and Dami duro crooner.

Timothy Ozovehe is Unilag's finest Inspirational speaker and blogger at www.timothyozovehe.com

(1) (Reply)

Riccardo Tisci Says His Best Sexual Experience Was With This Male Celebrity / Why Would VECTOR Diss MODE9 / BIG FLIRT: Check Out Angelo Collin's Stunning Girlfriend In The Real World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.