Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,911 members, 7,952,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde (19018 Views)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Ekeinde Celebrates 20 Years On Stage In Lavish Ceremony In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by trendystuf(f): 10:47am On Feb 28, 2013
The actress who started her reality show on December 6th 2012, is not pleased with the responses she is getting from her viewers and fans and took to twitter to address the issue. What are your thoughts on her reality show? Do you think it is fake as some say or you think the actress is just been herself.

Read her reason why she started a reality show when you continue
I chose to do this show because I have been rightly advised that it might be the next step in African entertainment for everyone of us. It is a new concept in this part of the world and would be a good avenue to sell our values and push the envelope for the artistes on the continent. The show will focus on my experiences as a person; with and without make-up. In and outside my house, my daily life is fun and hectic. My life is crazy. It is a reality show for all ages that is full of unusual twists and turns.’

Although the reality show has been birthed, Omotola shared her early scepticism at filming her private life due to her boring lifestyle when she is not on the red-carpet or doing something work-related. However, she was convinced by the Producer, Michael DJaba, Chief Creative Officer, iFactory Live, London, UK.

‘I’m actually worried that my life is becoming boring. It looked very interesting whenever I stepped out there on the red carpet, but the truth of the matter is that I don’t even go out. When I am done with my work, I go home. My life is very boring, but the producers say that is what they want. They want to showcase how exactly it has been that boring. They want people to see how boring my life is. So, it is a gamble. I am just taking a chance. But I can opt out of the show anytime I want. I think that is the beauty of it. I signed a contract that if it is getting unbearable for me and my family, I can opt out of it if I want to.’ Omotola revealed.

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/02/omotolas-ekeindes-reality-show-is-fake.html

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by olekubaby: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2013
I wont say it is fake, the start of something new always have it's up's n down. When i get to watch, i enjoyed it. The real me ' Omotola' is great. Well done.

3 Likes

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by remecy(f): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
As for me i don't see anything entertaining there. I think is just a wast of resources. There are other forms of entertainment she can venture into if that was her aim. How many pple watch foreign reality shows, let alone the home based. She should look on her street alot of children are hungry and can't afford educatio, she should reach out to them and we would appreciate her more. Not reality nonsense.

37 Likes

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by nikkyshyne(f): 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
Aint nothing special about the show. Not a program i look forward to watching.

1 Like

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by momodub: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
4 me rubish show
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by Regiblinkz(m): 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
Nigerians and their attitude of condemning their own...*what number am I again...lol

2 Likes

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by Akpaife(m): 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
I love u omotola
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by CeCeBillz(f): 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2013
I think she should try sometin else
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by EiE1(f): 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2013
Lol.
Number 5 you are!!!
Regiblinkz: Nigerians and their attitude of condemning their own...*what number am I again...lol
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by ManTiger(m): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
I think Omotola got it wrong by replying her critics...
and her response obviously shows that her "show" is fake.
Abusing, using a deity make her sound so dumb. grin grin grin
She's a celebrity, a public figure and thus subject her to be criticized!
besides, I dont care, Ko kan mii.

1 Like

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by fpeter(f): 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
THAT SHOW IS CRAPPY, THERE'S NOTHING REAL ABOUT IT...IT'S ALL SCRIPTED AS IF SHE'S ON A SET..IF SHE WANTS TO COPY HOLLYWOOD CELEBS THEN SHE GAST DO AM WELL! LIKE KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIAN'S YOU'LL KNOW IT IS OR NEAR REALITY NO SHOWS FOR THE CAMERA. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by mikolo80: 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
HOW MANY NIGERIANS CONDEMNED AMBO OR MALTINA DANCE HALL.IF SOM'N SUCKS IT SUCKS.ITS SUPPOSED TO ENTERTAIN NOT LULL YOU TO SLEEP

2 Likes

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by Melahou(m): 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
i would rather go for a stroll under the sun than watch that show
its not a show to look forward to. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by bobankky: 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
grin as for me the show is quite entertaining but wasteful in terms of finance.she made it known to d western world she's after her music career,which i doubt if its working out here for her.

1 Like

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by Clairette(f): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2013
It might seem boring now, but I have a strong conviction that the show soon fall into place. Omosexy, Keep trying. I wish u d very best
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by Cmoyor: 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
Wat is it all abt?
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by shadyJ: 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
Wanna know what I got from this whole post? The slightly surprising fact that Omotola, one of Africa's top thespians in ENGLISH language films, can't differentiate between the words 'Stared' and 'Starred'..

11 Likes

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by Akshow: 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
remecy: As for me i don't see anything entertaining there. I think is just a wast of resources. There are other forms of entertainment she can venture into if that was her aim. How many pple watch foreign reality shows, let alone the home based. She should look on her street alot of children are hungry and can't afford educatio, she should reach out to them and we would appreciate her more. Not reality nonsense.
your excuse is lame! so she should spend her hard earn money on children on the street everyday abi? The parents givin birth to them without plannin nko? As an artist she has contributed her own fair share to charity no matter how little it is. Look for another excuse abeg

13 Likes

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
She no well,she should even be paying us for wasting our time watching that crap,copy copy,and fake lifestyle. Well,I watch it when I want to have a good sleep,its a good pill for sleeping. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
I watched it just once and to be honest its rather very fake. Omotola herself is ok but the other characters were to unrealistic it hurt my eyes. Everyone smiling sheepishly and making stupid poses, making dry jokes and over laughing. Damn!
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2013

2 Likes

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by vacanci: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
[size=18pt]I LOVE OMOTOLA

CAUSE PEOPLE LIKE AM[/size]
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by oks938: 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
Nwanne show gi ahu needikwara iwatchi ka amara ma izuzola out of ur mma
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by ifyfaith: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
I DONT TINK D SHOW IS BAD O. IT HAS JUST MADE ME KNOW HER MORE,SOME THINGS U DONT KNOW ABT HER HAS BEEN REVEALED AND U CAN BOLDLY SAY LITTLE ABT HER AND HER FAMILY. TO ME,I THINK SHE TOOK A RISK WITH D SHOW. U SHLD TRUST NIGA PPLE NA,DEY GO ALWAYS C SOMETIN WRONG. BAD BELLE PPLE.

1 Like

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by solelymade: 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2013
First i have a problem with d show's name why OMOTOLA THE REAL ME... it sounds lame 2 me and uncreative. This is a so-claimed reality show even though 90 % was scripted so i am not expecting d fake u.
Then reality shows dat have got nothing with so dangerous adventure or talent hunt won't appeal 2 audience in naija. Forget d kimora, kardashian stuff in naija, nobody really watches them or keep date with it.

2 Likes

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by Nuzo1(m): 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2013
The show showcases a beautiful sexy lady who is smart with a wonderful dress sense. Omosexy is a fashionista!

Unfortunately, I found out from the show that Omotola is a very condescending, rude and boastful human being.

The fakeness of the show is like 9/10.

Nevertheless, I hope she succeeds with the project.

3 Likes

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2013
*YAAAWWWNNNNN*

WHO CARES? LIKE REALLY WHO GIVES A SHITE.

1 Like

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by Ellashow: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
I know all reality films are scripted because of the editing and some stuff are left off the camera but Omotola's show comes out as fake as it can get. I watched like two episodes and i was done with it even my family dont want to see it anymore ....i cant fault her husle but she shouldn't have replied her critics
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by Memphis357(m): 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
Bitch,don't be mad cos everyone's hating on your show. I guess you don't watch it cos if you do,you'll see that that sh!t is F**KED!!!!!!
N.B,you're 35 years old. Act your f**king age and quit d!ck riding those foreign acts like some teenage groupie!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by ichidodo: 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
I WATCH THE SHOW BECAUSE I LIKE OGLING AT HER PRETTY FACE cheesy
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by MissOpe(f): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
Oh my oh my........ It's unfortunate we don't av dstv in my house to watch d show....f*ck

1 Like

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by free2ryhme: 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
trendystuf: The actress who started her reality show on December 6th 2012, is not pleased with the responses she is getting from her viewers and fans and took to twitter to address the issue. What are your thoughts on her reality show? Do you think it is fake as some say or you think the actress is just been herself.

Read her reason why she started a reality show when you continue
I chose to do this show because I have been rightly advised that it might be the next step in African entertainment for everyone of us. It is a new concept in this part of the world and would be a good avenue to sell our values and push the envelope for the artistes on the continent. The show will focus on my experiences as a person; with and without make-up. In and outside my house, my daily life is fun and hectic. My life is crazy. It is a reality show for all ages that is full of unusual twists and turns.’

Although the reality show has been birthed, Omotola shared her early scepticism at filming her private life due to her boring lifestyle when she is not on the red-carpet or doing something work-related. However, she was convinced by the Producer, Michael DJaba, Chief Creative Officer, iFactory Live, London, UK.

‘I’m actually worried that my life is becoming boring. It looked very interesting whenever I stepped out there on the red carpet, but the truth of the matter is that I don’t even go out. When I am done with my work, I go home. My life is very boring, but the producers say that is what they want. They want to showcase how exactly it has been that boring. They want people to see how boring my life is. So, it is a gamble. I am just taking a chance. But I can opt out of the show anytime I want. I think that is the beauty of it. I signed a contract that if it is getting unbearable for me and my family, I can opt out of it if I want to.’ Omotola revealed.

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/02/omotolas-ekeindes-reality-show-is-fake.html

spare us this tales by sunlight. the bottom line is to make money and no this story story and preaching you are telling us ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Says He And His Family Had All Contracted COVID-19 / Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada / Ibinabo Fiberesima, Toke Makinwa Release New Photos To Usher In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.