Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde (18956 Views)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Ekeinde Celebrates 20 Years On Stage In Lavish Ceremony In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by razznaija(f): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
Her show is as real as a 2000 Naira note.
OmoT i'm a fan of your acting, but your show is just so boring, its like everything is just made up.
First of all: whats up with the travelling and shopping is that really what you do? you call your show real, but i'm yet to see an episode that you're actually acting like a mother; cooking,going to the market etc none of that.
That your kitchen is screaming for a face lift, your house is so cluttered; please clean up your house before shooting fro the next season.
The directors have to interview every Tom, Dick and Harry on the show WTF its not a documentary, its a reality show so everything should at least be real.
Just take a cue from the Kardashians, there is no acting, everything on that show seems to be real.

1 Like

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by bimolowo(f): 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
Though I love her as an actress. I hate the show, there is nothing to gain from seeing it. I just see it as a waste of time. To me... Is not even entertaining
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by premium1: 11:26pm On May 09, 2013
I say a big yes.The show į̸̸̨§ very fake. The first day i watched it,i was not pleased @ all instead it lulled me to sleep. Omo T, i love Ʊ but ma, pls try somtin NEW.
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by youngice(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
oprah winfrey , ellen degeneres, omo t make person volunteer go hug transformer cool
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by ReVizz(m): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
ehyaaa buy The original nw
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by Orikinla(m): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Hails VIC O, Invites Him To Perform At His 60th Birthday / Wande Coal Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) / Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.