Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,277 members, 7,954,099 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde (19023 Views)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Ekeinde Celebrates 20 Years On Stage In Lavish Ceremony In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by skales(m): 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
Can somebody please advice dis yoruba girl to start acting porrn films
It will give her an international recognition she has been craving for I swear

2 Likes

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by pomporiking: 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
Who is dah retarded to even watch d show
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by Afam4eva(m): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2013
Has the show kicked off already? On which channel pls? I doubt if i'll like it though cos i don't like the Kardasian and Ice loves coconut.

1 Like

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by sucess001(m): 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
she had better start adding some sexua.l appeal.....like cheating on her hubby to get pple to watch or else e go turn documentary... grin grin grin
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by excondido(m): 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
this 'artist' and am using the word loosely thinks they can throw anything at us and expect people to like it however wack it is......nada theyy failed cos me no get time for lubish!
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by CHIMCO(m): 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
Pls where can i watch it?
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by Ejine(m): 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2013
ichidodo: I WATCH THE SHOW BECAUSE I LIKE OGLING AT HER PRETTY FACE cheesy

...And AMAZING asss! wink
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by Ejine(m): 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
sucess001: she had better start adding some sexua.l appeal.....like cheating on her hubby to get pple to watch or else e go turn documentary... grin grin grin

Or better still, she should leak a sexx tape which features her and that dude that was grabbing her nyash at the Grammys.
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by kasonud(m): 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
Never heard of it..where and when can i watch it?
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
I hear its on MITV,LTV, DBN and Superscreen
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by Policewoman(f): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
The show sucks.
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by ypzilanti: 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
Abeg face your business and feed your family. Why looking at the rear view mirror? BTW, I am not a fan...I just think people who are hustling to feed their families should not bother about jobless gossips.

(That does not apply to celebs whose main profession is controversy...those ones are fair game for yabbing).

Of course if you put yourself out there, you should be ready for some negative feedback, but should you reply? Don't think so.

1 Like

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by kiiababs: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
CHIMCO: Pls where can i watch it?
dstv, africanmagic entertainment.channel 151.everythurs nite buh nt sure of d exact tym.
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by Caracta(f): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
I used to like her until i started watching the show. What's with the "i can't stand another celebrity on the red carpet here with me"
Crap! I must confess. Very boastful. As for the show, one word BORING!

Omotola, i still have a soft spot for you. And the fact that you can still hold your marriage/family together counts for me. I don't care if your show is fake or not...just keep giving it your best. Hopefully, we'll see the good side of it.
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by mbarracks(m): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2013
Jokes apar t d show ♌☺̣̣̥̇ make any sense
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by Orikinla(m): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
The show is annoyingly boring.
Lack of enough jobs in Nollywood is making these local stars boring.
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
How does that affect the fact that my mom gave me chicken head ad meat this afternoon undecided
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
How does that affect the fact that my mom gave me chicken head as meat this afternoon undecided
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by wisestman(m): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2013
so omotola needs a show to make her life less boring........ lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by OCHULORC(m): 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
Wat a boring show! Its a big waste of timme and sight watching it. FAKENESS @ its peak. Even wen she gives her explanation in btw d main show it spells out fakeness all rounda! I actually tot I was d only one that have dis opinon abt dis "wack" show.
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
ManTiger: I think Omotola got it wrong by replying her critics...
and her response obviously shows that her "show" is fake.
Abusing, using a deity make her sound so dumb. grin grin grin
She's a celebrity, a public figure and thus subject her to be criticized!
besides, I dont care, Ko kan mii.
says who so, because she is a celebrity, she should play dumb while you rub feaces on her face
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by vonilo(f): 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
i think the show is not entertaining as its meant to be, theres nothing to learn
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by prettyboi1(m): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
This is why we have so many unemployed & jobless graduates in the country, because a lot of Nigerians don't like to think critically, you just want to go sit behind a desk in an office & be dumb & waiting for salaries at the end of every month.

People hate/condemn/criticize what they don't know. Some people are saying Omotola is just wasting her money? Ha ha....you guys must be dreaming. That show is an investment,it's a form of showing yourself as a brand to the world. It's a form of advertisement....that's what reality shows are about. You invest & have yourself & your brand shown to the world & then some big companies & brands who think they can use you & your show in a subtle way to sell & market their products to the many people who watch come knocking on your door.....with MILLIONS.
And here,some short-sighted people are criticizing Omotola. That's an an entrepreneur as far as I'm concerned....also, I think the show's cool.
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by remecy(f): 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
Akshow: your excuse is lame! so she should spend her hard earn money on children on the street everyday abi? The parents givin birth to them without plannin nko? As an artist she has contributed her own fair share to charity no matter how little it is. Look for another excuse abeg

SINCE SHE SAID HER LIFE IS BORING,HELPING THE LESS PRIVILEGED CAN SPICE IT UP. BURNING THE HARD EARNED MONEY ON SMTIN SHE KNOWS IS POINTLESS,IS IT BETTER. CHARITY WORK NEVA ENDS, IT IN CIRCLES.
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by remecy(f): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
Akshow: your excuse is lame! so she should spend her hard earn money on children on the street everyday abi? The parents givin birth to them without plannin nko? As an artist she has contributed her own fair share to charity no matter how little it is. Look for another excuse abeg
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by franca30(f): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
It's truly fake cos d show has no bearn atal.
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by prettyboi1(m): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2013
remecy:

SINCE SHE SAID HER LIFE IS BORING,HELPING THE LESS PRIVILEGED CAN SPICE IT UP. BURNING THE HARD EARNED MONEY ON SMTIN SHE KNOWS IS POINTLESS,IS IT BETTER. CHARITY WORK NEVA ENDS, IT IN CIRCLES.
how is she burning her money? Reality shows are investments bro.....come to terms with this.
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by romanlaw(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
Professionalism should be the arguement here. Her show was completely deviod of what a reality show is. Hers is completely acting. Reality show is suppose to be REAL and not ACTING. If WE WANT TO COPY THE OYIBOS PLS!!! LETS DO IT WELL. OMOTOLA WAS FAKING EVERYTHING, HER SPEECH, DRESSING ETC.

1 Like

Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
The show is not fake but the acting is. A reality show these days is just plain acting like its real. she does sound a tad dull in most moments. show organisers should have just done the sensible thing, work on the episodes and make-believe it is real. lacks excitement, has too many dull moments
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2013
lynpetra: How does that affect the fact that my mom gave me chicken head as meat this afternoon undecided

Be a good child and just maybe you will get chicken leg tomorrow. lmfao. wink
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by Georgemankind(m): 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2013
no be say dis her show go even put garri for my table,mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew let me continue my work in d farm jawe.useless ppl
Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by dmitroika(m): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
i can't beleive Nigerian would be saying stuff about omotola's show like dis, peepz are haters!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Says He And His Family Had All Contracted COVID-19 / Ibinabo Fiberesima, Toke Makinwa Release New Photos To Usher In 2016 / Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.