Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. (13699 Views)

Nigerians Watched An Abandoned Baby Cry Herself To Death Becos Of Fear Of Police / The Story Of An Abandoned Child / Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by kingblosky: 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2013
Chai; who go one abduct this one put for house now ?. E go be like say person carry JUJU come keep for house . Poor boy !!!!. Nairalanders help abduct this boy and give him a home .
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2013
I'm just about to throw up embarassed.... me I need a boy and one mofo is messing with one? So @berem.. you fall hand o big time sis and I'm not pleased with you right now angry, where the fvck is that cute boy as we speak type?? Are you able to go back and investigate so I can sleep tonight? I'm mixed up right now embarassed
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by baby124: 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2013
What is that on the boys head? Birth mark or signs of abuse. He looks really malnourished. Na wa, only God knows what hell this boy has seen in his young life. Oh, what a pity.
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
Baby I disagree that she posted this for direction, she stated clearly that she didn't have time to find out how he will be helped she was more concerned about posting for no value except gist.
She actually did the typical Nigerian thing by only taking pictures to share.
This is not the first case to come to Nairaland.
No one asked that she take the child, but to be too in a hurry to know what happens to the child but not too in a hurry to take pictures and record videos just for gist is what we don't get.

Anyway, thankfully the Child is fine, some of us don't need to see pictures just for commenting and abusing / cursing purposes, some are okay with it. Hence the question I keep asking the OP
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
Berem, I can assure u say na one of d bystanders go collect the 500 bucks wen u give am. Make we bet?

Sannu jare, ki'n yi kokari!
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
kingblosky: Chai; who go one abduct this one put for house now ?. E go be like say person carry JUJU come keep for house . Poor boy !!!!. Nairalanders help abduct this boy and give him a home .
Oh sharrap joor! Nonsense!
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by adexsimply(m): 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
kingblosky: Chai; who go one abduct this one put for house now ?. E go be like say person carry JUJU come keep for house . Poor boy !!!!. Nairalanders help abduct this boy and give him a home .
abduct? s'cuse me..
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by baby124: 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
debrief08: Baby I disagree that she posted this for direction, she stated clearly that she didn't have time to find out how he will be helped she was more concerned about posting for no value except gist.
No one asked that she take the child, but to be too in a hurry to know what happens to the child but not too in a hurry to take pictures and record videos just for gist is what we don't get.

Anyway, thankfully the Child is fine, some of us don't need to see pictures just for commenting and abusing / cursing purposes, some are okay with it. Hence the question I keep asking the OP

Debrief, dont you think now that there is a face to the child, and a location. Some social service people if contacted will know who, what and where to look for him? She tried. Someone would have taken that boy and he will follow anyone at this desperate time. At least we have his face if that happens, and people around that area will be able to point out who took him. To me, she tried. No matter how small. She was going about her day and thought of a way to bring attention to him. She may have saved his life. Some people wouldnt even bother to stop and ask what is going on. We should not discourage people and photographic evidence is one of the best evidence we can have.
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
tchidi: Berem, I can assure u say na one of d bystanders go collect the 500 bucks wen u give am. Make we bet?

Sannu jare, ki'n yi kokari!
nagode kwarai!
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
Debrief did I just read the boy is fine in your post?

1 Like

Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
This is not about taking pictures but the intention behind which was extremely clear from her post.
I rest my case abeg, she has not said contrary, infact most stories here of people needing help has been backed up by pictures which is great.
The issue is not the picture but the intention which was just for gist and not to help.
I don taya, make I go house abeg
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
debrief08: Baby I disagree that she posted this for direction, she stated clearly that she didn't have time to find out how he will be helped she was more concerned about posting for no value except gist.

Let it rest na. Hanhan.
Regardless of the OP's aim, one thing is certain : We are all aware that a child was abandoned.
Now, if you're going to do something about the child's predicament, do it or shut it.

1 Like

Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
debrief08: This is not about taking pictures but the intention behind which was extremely clear from her post.
I rest my case abeg, she has not said contrary, infact most stories here of people needing help has been backed up by pictures which is great.
The issue is not the picture but the intention which was just for gist and not to help.

Madam abeg chilax, we all make bad decisions one way or the other..... is that boy okay now?
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by biolabee(m): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
A-town:

Let it rest na. Hanhan.
Regardless of the OP's aim, one thing is certain : We are all aware that a child was abandoned.
Now, if you're going to do something about the child's predicament, do it or shut it.

dude why the shut it

Can we get more information on this child

This is March already and ther has been no clarion call for any project
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by Idowuogbo(f): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2013
jidegirl12:

Madam abeg chilax, we all make bad decisions one way or the other..... is that boy okay now?
Berem, updates o!
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by kingblosky: 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oh sharrap joor! Nonsense!
Idowu of Ogbomoso ; na so U dey talk to your PAPA 4 house?. Go lick your a s s hole.
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by baby124: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
debrief08: This is not about taking pictures but the intention behind which was extremely clear from her post.

Nothing in her original post to me points to gist. Maybe we are reading different posts. Anyway sha, let us find a way to help the boy. If you know how, then help us help him. Nothing we can do. Berem has played her part, na the next step remain.
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
baby_123:

Debrief, dont you think now that there is a face to the child, and a location. Some social service people if contacted will know who, what and where to look for him? She tried. Someone would have taken that boy and he will follow anyone at this desperate time. At least we have his face if that happens, and people around that area will be able to point out who took him. To me, she tried. No matter how small. She was going about her day and thought of a way to bring attention to him. She may have saved his life. Some people wouldnt even bother to stop and ask what is going on. We should not discourage people and photographic evidence is one of the best evidence we can have.
My sister thank you o! don't you think someone who knows the child can be a nairalander? My main purpose of posting the pix is in case someone knows the child. I did my own part to publicize it on nairaland. I wasn't the only one taking pictures. you would be surprised this story might appear on a newspaper.
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
biolabee:

dude why the shut it

Can we get more information on this child

This is March already and ther has been no clarion call for any project

Because they were starting to take away attention from the abandoned child. I mean, why continue to argue about the OP's intention when the main discourse is the child?

1 Like

Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by Idowuogbo(f): 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
kingblosky:
Idowu of Ogbomoso ; na so U dey talk to your PAPA 4 house?. Go get some education ..
Ur fada! P!ss off! angry
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Berem, updates o!
I asked a lady i met there in the morning and she told me boy was taking to the police station and probably would be taken to an orphanage. At least a police report is needed for that.
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by kingblosky: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ur fada! P!ss off! angry
U see your life ?. GAY . U rotten so te U dey smell reach here. You sure say no be your younger brother be that ?. Go carry am Oh
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ur fada! P!ss off! angry

Abeg chill.... Not now... lets make sure the boy is fine ... then we can derail big time. wink
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by Idowuogbo(f): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
kingblosky:
U see your life ?. GAY . U rotten so te U dey smell reach here.
Ok! Next!
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
berem: My sister thank you o! don't you think someone who knows the child can be a nairalander? My main purpose of posting the pix is in case someone knows the child. I did my own part to publicize it on nairaland. I wasn't the only one taking pictures. you would be surprised this story might appear on a newspaper.

You don't need to give anyone any explanation jare. You posted a pic of an abandoned boy. Instead of peeps to suggest how to report this to NTA or help the boy, dem dey argue about intentions. Good Effort Jare.
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by Idowuogbo(f): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2013
berem: I asked a lady i met there in the morning and she told me boy was taking to the police station and probably would be taken to an orphanage. At least a police report is needed for that.
Which police station? Did u ask d woman who took d boy to d police station?
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by kingblosky: 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ok! Next!
Next A S S abi ?. Go F U C K yourself. Idiat
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by Idowuogbo(f): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
jidegirl12:

Abeg chill.... Not now... lets make sure the boy is fine ... then we can derail big time. wink
Aunt jidest! E Ma binu jare! Some things just enjoy typing wiv d muscles in dia anuz.
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by davades(m): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
Acidosis: What is media without photos/videos?

Even the police makes use of photos to carry out their work...
Its even risky to carry ANY baby/child you see on the street without proper documentation, records & evidence..

Someone (nearby) will eventually inform the neareat police station.. BUT its left for the media (like nairaland) to publicize the info of the missing child.
Who knows?? someone that knows someone that knows the neigbour of the child's parent might stumble on the photo/video..

You make sense die....!
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Which police station? Did u ask d woman who took d boy to d police station?
she and other women
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by pheyikemi: 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
Madam Berem, one thing u shd pick out frm all these is dt, sympathy aint enof, try nd show som empathy too. If evry Nigerian can show empathy instead of sympathy, honestly Naija wud b a beta place. So in case of anoda tym/ in future, apart frm snappin/ video recordin u could always alert d appropriate authorities, dt could save a life.
Re: An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. by davades(m): 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
Acidosis: What is media without photos/videos?

Even the police makes use of photos to carry out their work...
Its even risky to carry ANY baby/child you see on the street without proper documentation, records & evidence..

Someone (nearby) will eventually inform the neareat police station.. BUT its left for the media (like nairaland) to publicize the info of the missing child.
Who knows?? someone that knows someone that knows the neigbour of the child's parent might stumble on the photo/video..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? / Who Is The Decision Maker In A Nigerian Household – Husband Or Wife? / My Wife Finally Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.