Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,444 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? (13663 Views)

"I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / He Brought Out His Male Organ And Penetrate Me -- Minor Tells Child Right Agency / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by chichi234(f): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2015

Hi everyone,

I have a serious problem, and it's really getting on my nerves.

My husband and I got married 2 months ago . We have been dating for 5 years and we were both virgins. We both value virginity and we decided not to have sex before marriage.

On our first night together, he couldn't penetrate me at all. I was terrified and I think that's why I wasn't comfortable. We tried the next day, and it hurt like hell. Only the tip of the head could get inside but it was really painful.

I started to get frustrated with time and nervous too, and so we didn't try to have sex for weeks. He didn't want to hurt me and I was too scared to face another failure.

The pain and fear made me run away from sex and find excuses. My husband suggested I should try stretching the entrance of the vagina with my fingers... When I did, the pain was unbearable, but it went away with time and now I can do that without pain at all.

However, this month, I decided to overcome my fear... desire came back and I felt like having sex again. We tried again and now the head goes in completely. There still is some pain but I'm kind of used to it now. I even got orgasms on the several times we tried. ( eventhough only the head managed to get inside ).

My questions are, is it normal that his penis doesn't penetrate me fully? Is it like the entrance of my vagina needs some stretching ( and does this stretching occur after we try so many times? )

I'm desperate and don't know with whom I could share this problem.

I'm waiting for your answers

Thank you,
Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by kossyablaze(m): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmmm meet a doctor

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
I'm still not entitled to answer such question so lemmie just read comments.. cool
Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
lolx, which kind matter be this one...

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by ireplacable(m): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin o boy

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by lardeipo(f): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
it might be because its u guys first time of doing such... with time it will get better.

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by kesprime(m): 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
I reali don't understand tho...iss it that your man's dick ain't BIG enof??...is it too small??
Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by luckaz(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
lardeipo:
it might be because its u guys first time of doing such... with time it will get better.

this is an experience answer
i think i have to concur
Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by Captainswag225(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
o.p, jux keep trying it with ur husband. ur kitty kat will eventually get used to his joystick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Only the head goes in? Maybe you don't have a vj. #justSaying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by Pidggin(f): 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
Why not discuss this with a doctor and here what s/he has to say.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by Tallesty1(m): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
Joystick abi propeller?

You lock gate come dey ask us when e no enter?

Nah we seal am?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by boman2014: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
apply lubricant (olive oil or the likes) to ur virginal before penetration.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by amiskurie(m): 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Virgin knows all already...

Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by Young03(m): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
chichi nwa...go and buy a fresh cucumber. I know it will help
or beter e-mail me, I can help expand it
atlast any bodi dat believed ur a virgin is a slowpoke

thanks for the understanding
Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by EfemenaXY: 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
What a tale.

@OP: Have you both tried lubrication? I don't get how you can have 0rgasm$ without full penetration? Are you sure what you felt were indeed 0rgasm$??

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by spicy244(f): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
Just try n see a doctor first. It might not be ur hubby's fault. It could be from u IMO
Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by talk2omon(f): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
Full penetration will happen when you both do it reqularly.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by philfrey08: 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
Pidggin:
Why not discuss this with a doctor and here what s/he has to say.
Doctor... wetin u wan tell doctor?

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by Bcleta: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dear, d truth is that it is usually painful but you won't because of that decide not to make love with ur hubby. One of the things that will help you is to fight anxiety. Always put ur mind in d act and not on d pains, ur hubby too has to be gentle, am assuring you that the moment ur relaxed during sex, ur hubby will have full penetration n d pains will b a thing of the past. No medical assistance for now, trust me. *U guys should have regular sex, it's key*

9 Likes

Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by Nigga44: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
Jimdonnet:
Am sure its ur anus ur talking about*virgins don't exist again
grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by Pidggin(f): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
philfrey08:

Doctor... wetin u wan tell doctor?

Her doctor will tell her the best lubricants to use and this will help, s/he may also want to do some medical assessment on her just to check a few things, he/she may further give her some palliatives to stop the pain.
Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by Kassidy90(m): 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
Where are the Versaline crew when u need them......
u guy should try lubricants ....

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 26, 2015
Just to know where your problem is coming from... Abeg na d husband dey your dp so
Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by tpiah11: 1:21am On Oct 26, 2015
I wish I knew but I actually dont wish to be privy to such information.

measure your thing and measure his own thing, enter the stats somewhere and see if you can figure it out.
Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by dBard: 1:31am On Oct 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:
What a tale.

@OP: Have you both tried lubrication? I don't get how you can have 0rgasm$ without full penetration? Are you sure what you felt were indeed 0rgasm$??

Very possible.
There is penetration, no matter how shallow and the clitoris is probably being rubbed in the process.

@ o.p..not really experienced in d matter of disvirgining, but one tin I know is ; The longer u leave it,the more difficult it'll be.
Also, plenty of lubrication f a smoother access
Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by Ijebulogic(m): 1:33am On Oct 26, 2015
Chaii. ...see comments. Who needs comedy night when I have Nairaland?
Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by zimach(f): 3:09am On Oct 26, 2015
Please I dont know how I can reach u so dat I wld tel u my own experience and how I handled it. But believe me d pain wld soon leave on its own but wit constant love making. Vaseline is important. It works. Till we talk

1 Like

Re: Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? by Noble4life(m): 3:47am On Oct 26, 2015
amiskurie:
Virgin knows all already...
Obviously, You're The Slowpoke! Well, Guess You Guys Are Still Rehearsing. When Una Ready, Una Go Act Well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady / How Do I Set Clearer Boundaries With Friends / An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.