Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

330KV Onitsha-benin Transmission Line Inaugurated - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 330KV Onitsha-benin Transmission Line Inaugurated (7745 Views)

Buhari Inaugurated By Obasanjo As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Pic) / Lagos Court Of Arbitration Inaugurated By Fashola (photo) / Lagos Built 10.4MW Power Plant, To Be Inaugurated In August. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 330KV Onitsha-benin Transmission Line Inaugurated by DaLover(m): 7:59am On Mar 01, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Stop acting stupid! You do not decide the size of the roof of a house before you know the sizes of the rooms in it. Power generation and distribution go hand in hand. Of what use is a power transmission line if there is no power to even transmit?

Nigerians are fed up of being told the devils in the details. Just give them stable light and let them pay reasonable amount. So many have been born and lived their entire life in several countries and they never knew how the light in their house was generated and distributed. All they cared about is the charges they incur.

[size=18pt]GIVE NIGERIANS STABLE ELECTRICITY AND STOP THE NOISE![/size]

This was the exact same foolishness that lead Bola Ige to promise fixing NEPA in six months...as we know the guy failed woefully...
Here is a Guy GEJ, who is systematically untangling the issues that have been preventing us from experiencing constant power supply and who prefer that the masses should not follow the progres being made.
Re: 330KV Onitsha-benin Transmission Line Inaugurated by lateef4me(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2013
I say it again,If GEJ can deliver on power generation,he'll have my vote come 2015 !

1 Like

Re: 330KV Onitsha-benin Transmission Line Inaugurated by manny4life(m): 11:05am On Mar 01, 2013
bloggernaija: These are all obasanjo's project.

LOL, when u were in darkness, it was GEJ project, he was retardeen and could no focus, and had nothing to offer. OBJ erected al these and nothing, YET, you lived in darkness, as soon as improvements starts coming out, it's no longer GEJ but OBJ. Don't worry, posterity will judge many of you to have chosen not to speak out the truth.
Re: 330KV Onitsha-benin Transmission Line Inaugurated by Goodgoody1: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
DeCleff: In my area (Elelenwo) in Port Harcourt light has been stable for over 2 weeks and still counting.

Nigerians will surely beg GEJ to contest in 2015 if he make light stable nationwide
Light is a bit stable not stable. Which part of Elelenwo do you live. I believe it will be by the end of the year or may be less but not fully stable better than last year by far
Re: 330KV Onitsha-benin Transmission Line Inaugurated by john29b: 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
WHY DID YOU ALWAYS LIKE TO TALK, SORRY HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF NIGERIA 4 ONCE?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta Will Continue To Push For Increased Derivation - Uduaghan / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Ikoyi Flat Where $43.4M Was Recovered / 1,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.