Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? (11408 Views)

One Dies, 20 Hospitalised After Meal At Traditional Marriage / 10 Guest Die After Meal At Katsina Wedding / Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by onyeego(m): 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
How do I answer this?
When the meat is the meal.
Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
I sometimes even eat my meat, go back and pick another piece to complete my piece. That usually happens if the meat is tasty. grin

1 Like

Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
I've never really understood the big deal about 'meat'

@topic
whenever
Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by busayobrig: 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
Na dog & theif dey chop meat b4 meal.

1 Like

Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by binhozie(m): 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
jhydebaba: Eating meat after meal is more of poverty. I can't imagine I have 10 meats on my food and I'll wait till I finish my food.

Na so dem teach us sha, make we too teach our pickins cheesy

First of all...its 10 PIECES of meat
Secondly why should you have 10 pieces of meat on your plate when you are not a carnivore?

2 Likes

Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by mysticgal(f): 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
i eat meat after meal,cos no meat no appetite.

1 Like

Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by IYANGBALI: 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
Most of una dey answer like say una dey take meat chop every time,some na only on sunday or christmas dem dey chop meat o

1 Like

Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by nikkyshyne(f): 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
I eat my meat before, during and with the last spoon of my meal.
Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by dabossman(m): 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
Madam, abeg serve me ten wraps of fufu and egusi soup WITHOUT! You know as we dey do am now! Me I no know wetin dis people dey talk with all this meat matter o! Shebi stockfish dey the egusi? Ehen, that one don do me.

1 Like

Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by Jehdorb(m): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
If am eatng wt sum naughty frends, d meat is d 1st victim. Else, meat afta meal

2 Likes

Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
Africans eat their meal around their meat. Europeans eat their meat around their meal.

Africans (especially African women) can convert carbs to fat and flesh. Europeans need meat not just to add flesh and fat but to maintain healthy metabolism to fight the bitter cold.

Africans easily pile up the weight with less food. This efficient conversion is noted in animals were food supply is never guaranteed. The Feast and Famine season comes to mind. For females the most conducive place on the body to store this fat reserve is on the hip and buttocks. So back in the day, a young hot blood African male will see a fleshy protrude butt as a sure sign that this female will be able to carry his seed for 9months. This is were our Romanticism with big buttz begin and as it is in nature to always have an opposing reaction to every action, the big butts provided one challenge, how to effectively deposit ones seed into it? A bigger schlong was needed.

So big buts, and bigger schlongs in Africans is as a result of poor dieting.

1 Like

Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
I eat durin meal n end it after meal.
Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by youngus: 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
depending of d pieces of meat,i eat my meat after meal.But when d meal is nt dat palatable,guy i eat d meat as i dey chop d food.
Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by gen2briz(m): 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
Which meat, se na dog meat or ogunfe abi cow meat........ Because for me na different meat with different treatment

1 Like

Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
Originalsly: Lmao!... meat is part of my meal...is eaten from start to finish!
so u want to tell us dat for every hand u take, there is meat So u guys use a full cow to eat?

1 Like

Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by fsb(m): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
Jeez! I'm amazed that a thread whose content(s) fail to add value to this forum make it to the front page...NL just isn't the same as it was years ago...
Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
mschew!! you people can always complain...una no dey tire? oya, go and open a relevant thread and pray for it to reach frontpage.

y'all take everything too serious.

2 Likes

Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
fsb: Jeez! I'm amazed that a thread whose content(s) fail to add value to this forum make it to the front page...NL just isn't the same as it was years ago...

Abeg, park jo!

2 Likes

Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by fsb(m): 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
Jeez! I'm amazed that a thread whose content(s) fail to add value to this forum makes it to the front page...NL just isn't the same as it was years ago...
Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by momodub: 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
me only SUYA then onions then SUYA then tomatoes then SUYA enjoyment don finish me for north tongue kukere
Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by Costa2000(m): 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
ItsModella: Meat after meal jor.

sometimes, I rush my food so that I can take my time with the meat....that's how we roll. grin grin grin
same with me.
Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
After meal ke?? I eat it from beginning of the meal to the end..chewing off little bites in between spoonfuls or swallows..once the meat finish., i lose interest in the food.
Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
busayobrig: Na dog & theif dey chop meat b4 meal.
Lmao!
OK_2_NV: Africans eat their meal around their meat. Europeans eat their meat around their meal.

Africans (especially African women) can convert carbs to fat and flesh. Europeans need meat not just to add flesh and fat but to maintain healthy metabolism to fight the bitter cold.

Africans easily pile up the weight with less food. This efficient conversion is noted in animals were food supply is never guaranteed. The Feast and Famine season comes to mind. For females the most conducive place on the body to store this fat reserve is on the hip and buttocks. So back in the day, a young hot blood African male will see a fleshy protrude butt as a sure sign that this female will be able to carry his seed for 9months. This is were our Romanticism with big buttz begin and as it is in nature to always have an opposing reaction to every action, the big butts provided one challenge, how to effectively deposit ones seed into it? A bigger schlong was needed.

So big buts, and bigger schlongs in Africans is as a result of poor dieting.
Geez!
Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by great063(m): 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
This one na non-issue.I take mine most of the time after the meal.If the thing too make sense,I nibble at it as the music keeps playing.
Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by olenime(m): 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
i eat small food, i lick the meat, eat some food again, bite a bit of the meat, then eat rest and chew the meat in mouth for a long time(35minutes)... This was when i was a kid, was brought up from a pako family where meat are cut according to your age in the family!

1 Like

Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by adekanbifadeke(f): 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ȋ̝̊̅ eat meat after meal, not bcoz is. Good but d way A̶̲̥̅♏ brougt up

2 Likes

Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
A European's standard meal

Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
Its good to eat the meat while eating. Expecially if it's a big meat like goat head. Take 1 base of apu, amala or eba, bite meat. Take 1 base of eba, bite meat. It's a yummy thing.
Missy_B: I usually eat my meat after meal. You know what they say about old habits. cheesy
village girl.
Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
GoodWife: I eat small, chop meat small, eat small chop meat small grin grin But the final piece of meat is eaten last because once the meat finishes, I lose appetite smiley

grin
Re: Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
An African's meal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Tomatoes Fruits Or Vegetables? / What Did You Cook Today? / How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.