Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

Should He Go Back And Get His Job Back Not Minding The Shame? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should He Go Back And Get His Job Back Not Minding The Shame? (825 Views)

I Think My Staff Is Tired Of His Job / He Earns More Than Half A Million Per Month Yet He's So Unhappy With His Job / BEDC Staff Electrocuted While Doing His Job In Benin City (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should He Go Back And Get His Job Back Not Minding The Shame? by Tos87(m): 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
Ї don't know if here is the right place Ţo create this trade.A guy friend of mine needs your opinion ѳπ this please. Here is his story

He left(resigned) his job were he receives not less than #40K monthly at Lagos to join a friend in another state who did exactly as he did but at the right time. His friend was able to secure a job that pays below what he was earning as at when he was at lagos but through some other personal job he does,he now earns higher. Ãпԃ knowing the state he now lives,he sees the value of the money onlike when he was staying at Lagos where u spend as much as Ý๏ǖ earn.however my friend is now with him. Barely two weeks he arrived,he is still searching for job wish he beleives in getting soon. But the matter is-he feels he made ЂΞ wrong call by moving in with his friend ãпԃ leaving his job. He can still go back to his former job. But ЂΞ problems is ЂΞ stigma it would create. His colleagues celebrated his resignation,wished him well. he even bought drinks for some of them. He even said that they ask him to pray for them so that they themselve will leave to a better place as he did owing that he didn't tell them his plan for leaving.He is пѻԎ ok with his situation now so he said ãпԃ he is asking...
Is it ok to go back to Lagos ãпԃ get his job back пѻԎ minding ЂΞ shame ãпԃ stigma it would create or should he settle were he is now and keep hoping for ЂΞ best to come пѻԎ minding how long it will take.but ЂΞ truth is that he is пѻԎ ok with were he is now.
Pls he needs Ğ☺☺∂ advice ãпԃ Ї know that a lot of you will be curious to know what kind of job that still awaits a person even after he has resigned. Thanks
Re: Should He Go Back And Get His Job Back Not Minding The Shame? by Tos87(m): 11:05am On Mar 01, 2013
pls he needs advice before is late.
Re: Should He Go Back And Get His Job Back Not Minding The Shame? by yamakuza: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2013
Tos87: Ї don't know if here is the right place Ţo create this trade.A guy friend of mine needs your opinion ѳπ this please. Here is his story

He left(resigned) his job were he receives not less than #40K monthly at Lagos to join a friend in another state who did exactly as he did but at the right time. His friend was able to secure a job that pays below what he was earning as at when he was at lagos but through some other personal job he does,he now earns higher. Ãпԃ knowing the state he now lives,he sees the value of the money onlike when he was staying at Lagos where u spend as much as Ý๏ǖ earn.however my friend is now with him. Barely two weeks he arrived,he is still searching for job wish he beleives in getting soon. But the matter is-he feels he made ЂΞ wrong call by moving in with his friend ãпԃ leaving his job. He can still go back to his former job. But ЂΞ problems is ЂΞ stigma it would create. His colleagues celebrated his resignation,wished him well. he even bought drinks for some of them. He even said that they ask him to pray for them so that they themselve will leave to a better place as he did owing that he didn't tell them his plan for leaving.He is пѻԎ ok with his situation now so he said ãпԃ he is asking...
Is it ok to go back to Lagos ãпԃ get his job back пѻԎ minding ЂΞ shame ãпԃ stigma it would create or should he settle were he is now and keep hoping for ЂΞ best to come пѻԎ minding how long it will take.but ЂΞ truth is that he is пѻԎ ok with were he is now.
Pls he needs Ğ☺☺∂ advice ãпԃ Ї know that a lot of you will be curious to know what kind of job that still awaits a person even after he has resigned. Thanks

i'm still struggling to understand all what you wrote, but what i can say for now is that he should give it 3-6 more months.

(1) (Reply)

Handling Difficult Interview Questions Part 2. / What Is The Biggest Pain In The Neck That You Use Microsoft Excel For At Work / Oil And Gas Training (cad, Pdms, P&id, Autoplant, Hysys) In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.