Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting (21788 Views)

Tight Security In Maiduguri As Senate President Visits / PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke / Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by warrior01: 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
take dat: There is hardly a day bombs don't go off in Maiduguri, mostly not reported by the media, so today's is not an exception. The travelling governors and the host were aware of the risk, so nobody should assume it was staged. At least the governors still dared where others feared to tread!
just imagine what this nonentity wrote here. you guys are just pathetic
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by composites(f): 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
How long s
will it take a dull fool to understand who is planting these bombs?
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by ziccoit: 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
APC leaders are men enough to start organizing from where the heat is most unlike the weakening JEG gov that is running away from what he created.

1 Like

Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by takedat(m): 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
warrior01:
An unintelligent oaf, tell your masters to refute my post. Not a pipsqueak like you!
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by qhiwegh(m): 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
Independence for Nigeria south of Abuja! Give the North Abuja too! Just leave us alone!
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by goingsolo: 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
Nigeria is gradually turning into Somalia !!!
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Mamaflex(f): 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
Them want to use propaganda undecided . Anyway its politics. They know how they do it.
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by warrior01: 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2013
take dat: An unintelligent oaf, tell your masters to refute my post. Not a pipsqueak like you!
Refute what? when you actually making no sense. Once again, you guys are so pathetic with all these ur childish propaganda.
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by warrior01: 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2013
take dat: An unintelligent oaf, tell your masters to refute my post. Not a pipsqueak like you!
Refute what? when you are actually making no sense. Once again, you guys are so pathetic with all these ur childish propaganda.
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by therapisteve(m): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
Freiburger:
Comedians indeed. Hope there was no casualties. lipsrsealed
There were casualties but only non-members
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by takedat(m): 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
warrior01:
Refute what? when you are actually making no sense. Once again, you guys are so pathetic with all these ur childish propaganda.
Did the report state that the visiting governors blamed the FG or JTF for the blast? No! Or did the blast happened within their vicinity? No! Is it a once in a while occurrence or it happens often? It only made the news because of the presence of the governors! You are unintelligent to decipher that it is a media-inspired propaganda! Mang, I'll pay you no mind cos I know its my attention you seek!

1 Like

Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by GenOrumov: 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
dougivilla: this is politics taken too far. Them wan play on our emotions, enjoy our sympathy. Why was not a single APC member wounded. U don ever hear say boko haram miss target just like that?
PDP members have been holding several meetings in the North and parading themselves all over the place, Then why havent they bombed PDP members? or have you at any time heard that Boko Haram bombed a group of politicians holding meetings? Boko Haram usually attacks our Military, Police force and innocent citizens. They are cowards. They should attack out politicians starting from PDP members then we will know that they are serious.
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Slapme(m): 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2013
take dat: Did the report state that the visiting governors blamed the FG or JTF for the blast? No! Or did the blast happened within their vicinity? No! Is it a once in a while occurrence or it happens often? It only made the news because of the presence of the governors! You are unintelligent to decipher that it is a media-inspired propaganda! Mang, I'll pay you no mind cos I know its my attention you seek!
bia this kid just shut that your mouth up.
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Freiburger(m): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
Slap me:
Oya take am gbozzzaaa. grin
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by debedebe(m): 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
I said dis in my last post,when i said why shld dey go 2 maiduguri,their visit is 2 see d boko boyz?

1 Like

Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by GenOrumov: 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
take dat: There is hardly a day bombs don't go off in Maiduguri, mostly not reported by the media, so today's is not an exception. The travelling governors and the host were aware of the risk, so nobody should assume it was staged. At least the governors still dared where others feared to tread!
warrior01:
according to what he wrote, i dont think he deserves to be called a nonentity. Isnt everyone aware of the risks associated with visiting Maiduguri except our President, C in C of our Armed Forces? If he has balls, let Jonathan also visit Maiduguri.
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by royalguru: 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
Immediately i heard that ACN has a meeting in Maiduguri i knew those guys was up to something.

1 Like

Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by takedat(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2013
Slap me:
Another dull tranny shows up! Bunch of dull, clannish "our son" commentators!
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by muktarmtt(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2013
Obiagu1: Staged!!!

Buhari trying to cover up his links with Boko Haram.

Who was killed in the blast

Not a single politician SMH!
Abeg shut d hell out mumu see hw mumu u sound u most link Buhari wit evryting trabalist bigot
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by ChimaAdeoye: 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
Obiagu1: Staged!!!

Buhari trying to cover up his links with Boko Haram.

Who was killed in the blast

Not a single politician SMH!

They think we are all compound fools. Now we know the emaciated ex-dictator have really been sponsoring these bomb blasts.
No tok am loud o! if not dem go blow you up too as dem blow Thisday newspapers for simply questioning Buhari's democratic credentials to be a democratic President.
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Omen100(m): 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2013
As for those you asking why the meeting was moved to maiduiguri is either you have little or no sense. you all should 1st ask yourselves if maiduiguri is no longer a state in Nigeria or a part of Nigeria?
Its seems like most of the self acclaimed educated Nigerians knows nothing about Nigerian History because if supposing they are well grounded in Nigeria history, they will know that Borno state is not state that should be toyed with because when it comes to commerces, Borno state played a significant role as an economical centre(trans-sahara trade centre) because of its boundary with most north Africa country & as for those pdp/ jeg apologists, the photo below portray who really is responsible for the various bombing taking place up North & there is a saying that says "he who stand by me in the time of trials, will surely be by my side in the time of enjoyment.

Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Omen100(m): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
This is a pure case of pdp accusing another party of masterminding what the whole wide world knows them for, someone should please tell jonathan to retrieve otherwise that vision or prophesy of Jonathan doing 7sevens team will come to pass faster than we can imagine,

Thank you.

Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by theripper: 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
So, for all the places to hold such high calibre meeting for Naija, na Maiduguri dem choose. The place wey dey hot pass after syria and pakistan. Craze full APC members head, una for just die free death for notin.
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by mmmustapha(m): 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2013
PDP hmm
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
GEJ has started. Next he'll blame his opponents. Then he'll plant another one. Then when his crew takes responsibility, he'll absolve them. Then he'll sneak the culprit out of the country, refuse to pay him, give the money to his wife for another b*oob job, set up his accomplice, then make sure said accomplice gets a life sentence in a foreign country.

It just the GEJ way.
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by searay(m): 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
Who said that Northern Nigeria is not a developed country. Before now we used to blow knock out but now it is BOMB. Hip hip hip!!!
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by luluosas(m): 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
brownlord: As far as Oshiomole no go, na them know, weather stage or show, e no cousine me.

Just dancing etighi as na me be 2nd to comment,

Awilo longoba ketu ketu waaaaaaaaah

Buhari i dey see ur hand work
You are very wicked!
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
Okah still insists Jonathan masterminded 2010 Independence Day bombing

May 2, 2012 Pilot Africa NATION, TOP NEWS No comments

In a shocking twist of events, Henry Okah, the detained alleged leader of the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND), has claimed that Nigeria’s President Goodluck Jonathan is the “mastermind” behind the
2010 Independence Day bombing that killed at least 12 and injured many more, the Premium Times has reported.

Okah, in an affidavit deposed at a South African court, claimed that not only did Jonathan’s government plan the Independence Day attack, but had also orchestrated a similar attack months before.

“It is my belief that President Goodluck Jonathan’s government working with a faction of MEND planned and executed the bombings of 14 March 2010 and 1 October 2010,” Mr. Okah said.

Mr. Okah who has repeatedly denied connections to the bombing, was accused of the crime and has spent over a year in a South African jail so far.

Independence Day Bombing in Abuja, October 1, 2010

His trial is set to begin on October 1, 2012 and the alleged militant leader has so far failed in his bid to secure release on bail. This shocking 194-page affidavit, the Premium Times reported, will be filed at the court between

Tuesday and Wednesday. In it Okah claims the bombings, carried out by the President and his aides, were a desperate attempts to get a foothold on the seat of power and create fear ahead of the 2011 general elections.

“The purpose of the 14 March 2010 bombing in my opinion was to create an atmosphere of insecurity in the Niger Delta where President Goodluck Jonathan at that time, was fighting to oust the governor Mr. Emmanuel Uduaghan whom President Goodluck Jonathan intended to replace with his Minister for Niger Delta, Mr Godsday Orubebe,” Mr. Okah said in the affidavit.

“The bombing on 1 October 2010 was a platform for the elimination of political opposition from the north in the form of General Ibrahim 8abangida. The bombing of 1 October 2010 was also intended by the President Goodluck Jonathan Government to create anti North sentiments nationwide in order to galvanize support from other sections of Nigeria against other northern candidates in the Presidential elections,” he said.

Mr. Okah first made the shocking accusation in an interview with Al Jazeera television in October 2010, days after the blast. He told the news station that Jonathan wanted the him to use his influence to get MEND to retract their claim of the bombings as he wanted to pin the attacks on northern radical Islamic sect Boko Haram.

“A very close attache of President Jonathan called me on the phone and explained to me that there had been bombings in Nigeria and that President Jonathan wanted me to reach out to the group MEND and get them to retract their earlier statement claiming the attacks,” Okah said in the exclusive phone interview with Al Jazeera.

He added that the President’s attache told him he would have no problems with the South African government if he complied.

MEND claimed responsibility for the car bombings in Abuja, the first time the group would attack the nation’s capital. The militant group, fighting for a fairer distribution of Nigeria’s oil wealth, mostly generated in the Niger Delta, has up to that point never been linked with major attacks outside the Delta.

Okah denied the claim to the BBC and so did some senior commanders of the militant group, who said they were sticking by the ceasefire agreement with government. President Jonathan, at the time, also declared the MEND statement claiming responsibility of the attacks to be false.

Jonathan had blamed the deadly bombings on a “small terrorist group outside Nigeria”, but failed to specify which one.

That weekend, following the Friday blasts in Abuja, Jonathan absolved MEND of the attacks, saying in a statement that the militants “know nothing” about the claiming the attacks.

However, Okah who was arrested only a day after the attacks, has remained in jail and has twice been denied bail. He is filing the new application based on “new facts”.

Okah, who rose to prominence in Nigeria’s political sphere thanks to his influence over the militants of the oil-rich south, describes the evidence against him as unsubstantiated and “extremely weak”.

“It was unlikely that the state will be successful in a criminal prosecution against me.”

According to Premium Times, details of the affidavit shows the deterioration of what, at one point, must have been close ties between Jonathan and Okah, who had his finger of the pulse of the oil-rich Delta and whose counsel was sought after by politicians, including former military ruler, Mr. Babangida and current Petroleum Minister Diezani Alison Madueke.

Okah claims the arrest was a political blindside he did not see coming.

http://www.pilotafrica.com/2012/05/02/okah-still-insists-jonathan-masterminded-2010-independence-day-bombing/

- See more at: http://www.pilotafrica.com/2012/05/02/okah-still-insists-jonathan-masterminded-2010-independence-day-bombing/#sthash.SFSmhmuf.dpuf

2 Likes

Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2013
Animals Practicing Criminality (APC) have u seen ur handwork? Now our soldiers have died because of you.

Ape Party Concession!
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by saintohia: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
Obiagu1: Step 1: Move the meeting to Maiduguri
Step 2: Hide in the comfort of the governemnt house or hotel.
Step 3: Blast a bomb on the street
Step 4: Cry how "we" escaped
Step 5: Buhari: I hope they bought my cover up that I don't sponsor Boko Haram.

Step 6: Nigerians refused to be deceived or be framed.

1 Like

Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
Anyone that still cant see that GEJ started this bombings that have now gotten out of hand (cause now his fellow PDP members that feel shortchanged are using it against him). Your president and his boys keep using the same tricks because he knows the average Nigerian thinks like a clown.

Go back to my first posts, way before these came in the news and see why I always said GEJ was behind the bombings then.

You have a snake in power whom, if allowed to stay beyond 2015 wont leave until he either dies in power or gets chased out.

Dont think for one second that he has forgotten about that 7yr single term agenda he started agitating for just 3 weeks after becoming President.
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by fkaz(m): 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
Alimodu shierif well done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces / Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas / “I Was Beaten By EFCC Operatives” - Orji Uzor Kalu Denies Stealing Abia N7.2b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.