Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,951 members, 7,821,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting (21787 Views)

Tight Security In Maiduguri As Senate President Visits / PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke / Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Liverpoolfc(m): 8:40am On Mar 01, 2013
lacasa: GEJ anϑ PDP, your plans have Failed anϑ will continue to fail.

God has brought the end of PDP terrorism anϑ misrule in Nigeria.

Unto 2015, sai APC!!! cool
olodo easily deceived.
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by LeStylo: 9:24am On Mar 01, 2013
kingoflag: I know Nigerians are very myopic. But just imagine these sequence of events:

Sept.11, 2001: Planes are flown into the Twin Towers in Manhattan, NY and The Pentagon in VA. Another crashes enroute the White House. 3,000 people are killed. America is thrown in a State of panic. Al-Qaeda claims responsibility. Osama Bin Laden, a well known friend of Pres. Bush is the leader of the Al-Qaeda terrorist network.

Sept.12, 2001: Pres.George.W.Bush gives press statement absolving Al-Qaeda of blame for the terrorist attack. He claims to know the Arabs like the back of his hand and tells the world to ignore their claims. He blames the deadly Plane crashes on a “small terrorist group outside The United States”, but failed to specify which one.

Jan.08, 2003: Osama Bin Laden is arrested in the United Kingdom as per request of the U.S Govt. The U.S refuses to extradite and begs the U.K to prosecute Bin Laden (A U.S Citizen) on its behalf in London.

Oct.21, 2003: Bin Laden's trial in London begins. Opening statements show a complicity between The U.S President and the terror chief, Bin Laden. Pres.Bush, despite overwhelming evidence, denies all accusations. He is still to tell the world who is behind the bombings which he earlier absolved Al Qaeda from.

Oct.26, 2003: After a 4 day break, trial resumes with Bin Laden insisting Pres.Bush Knew about the bombings. The Judge presiding over the case, Lord Henry McPherson, agrees that there seems to "at the very least, have been some kind of knowledge known to the President that an attack was imminent. Whether the Presidency sanctioned it or not still doesnt make it right because innocent people lost their lives. In the end both sides will have to prove their case". Trial to resume in 3 days. Prosecution reveals they will call several current top ranking U.S intelligence officers and *Ministers to serve as witnesses for the Prosecution. Court is adjourned.

Oct. 29. 2003: U.S Sec.of State, Hillary Clinton, is called as the Prosecution's first witness. She reveals that Pres.Bush still regards Bin Laden as a brother and is still willing to work with him if he agrees to repent. She also reveals to the Court that Pres.Bush bears no animosity towards Bin Laden and in fact still refers to him as "My Brother, Henry" during private conversations. She describes him as a freedom fighter for the Arabs who '...just chose the wrong part and if he's willing to change, we extend the arm of friendship to him".

Nov.27, 2003: Bin Laden is found guilty on all counts and faces a mandatory minimum sentence of Life in prison. The Judge advises defense counsel to file the necessary motions for mitigation in the implementation of the mandatory minimum sentence within 2 weeks if he feels there might be circumstances unknown to the Court which might help his client avoid spending the rest of his life in prison as called for by law. Defense counsel informs the court that in addition to filing a "Mitigating Circumstances" Motion, he also wishes to seek an oral application for a retrial. He also made an oral application for a dismissal of the guilty verdict returned by the jury. Judge Mcpherson denied both Motions. However, he gave counsel a window period of 9 days to submit any written applications for a retrial. Sentencing is set for Jan.16, 2004.

Jan.16, 2004: Bin Laden is sentenced to the mandatory minimum of Life in prison. He is led away from the court room screaming and yelling and accusing the U.S Government of complicity in the attack that led to his conviction. "I have been blindsided by the President, and God will judge us all", he said.

Jan. 24, 2004: Several alleged Bin Laden associates are convicted in Washington D.C after a quick trial. Legal analysts are not only baffled at the speed with which the trials are conducted and concluded, but a source (who wished to remain nameless) wondered why the Govt. chose to have Bin laden tried in a foreign country, while his associates were tried in the United States. Furthermore, they wondered aloud why no mention of the trial in D.C was made while that of Bin Laden was going in London. The speedy start and conclusion of this trial has also left most people confused.

Feb. 27, 2004: First Lady Barbara Bush returns from Germany clearly spotting brand new Double Ds. After rumored health problems (which the Presidency had previously denied), she arrived at the airport Mid-Afternoon into the waiting arms of her smiling Husband, Pres.Bush. Beaming with smiles, she gave a brief interview to the press. She thanked well-wishers, the nation and her husband. "I am thankfulness to God my heavenly father for not murder me and make my darling husband a widow at such a ginger age", Mrs Bush said, before being led away in a convoy of 58 Presidential limousines, accompanied by stern looking security officers from the Secret Service. She also promised to dedicate her life to humanity because "God have gave me second chance to do right things".

March.11, 2004: Mrs Bush holds a "Thanksgiving service" at the State Chapel in downtown Washington D.C. Cost of this celebration is rumored to have cost the tax-payers north of $8Million. "People I thinking is my friend thief and sell my property and jewelry and my millions of Dollars of my hard earning money. Thank God death did not suicide me in Germany", said the First lady, whom like her husband has refused to declare her assets amidst complaints by the populace that they became stupendously rich once the entered the ring of Politics.

March. 23.2004: Mrs Bush is drawn into a battle with Congress over her demand that $25million of tax-payers money be appropriated to her so she can build a Mission House for other Latin American/Cental American First Ladies. "I will not happiness if this money is not give by Congress. I promise other First Ladies when they come to U.S and If I dont build them dont respect America and them not happiness. Its not like say we want to jolly with the house or that I even carry house back to Texas when I finish", Mrs.Bush said as she made her case for the Mission House.

Bla, Bla Bla..... Just imagine all what is happening over there, happened here, I swear Bush for end up for Guantanamo Bay.

Nigerians are just as crazy as their leaders for even being willing to wait till 2015 before chasing these evil, dangerous, greedy and myopic clowns from the corridors of power.

Enough said comrade! There're more numskulls in Nigeria than anywhere i know.
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by easiaq(m): 10:15am On Mar 01, 2013
taharqa: Mtscheeee.......
whats dis Mstcheee..self?
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Summersland(m): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2013
Im tired of hearing bomb blasting everyday self shocked
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by ogele: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
They planned it right from the beginning, can imagine holding a meeting in Borno state, atleast we Nigerians knows their plan cheap blackmail. Look out how Rochas whom I voted for suddenly hired thugs to bring down Ojukwu e-Library, I respect him before now, but as I speak since head address Imo State people 2nights ago, I have lost my respect for him. We are all going back to PDP in Imo state. I can't be in same party with Tinubu and Buhari who are always fanning them embers of tribalism. PDP here we come, we will mobilize to make sure PDP win the upcoming election in 2015
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by itsmayiela(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
ola_pluto: After removing the variables, and solving the simultaneous equation, it is now clearyly proven that:
PDP = Boko Haram.
All Boko Haram are PDP and all PDP members are Boko Haram.

I hope you know the original proponent of this theory and the eternal punishment meted out to him after his comment on the above. Be warned. Yours may not be helicopter crash, it may be Okada crash or failed automobile brake. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by ebiynu: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
Why should they chose that part for there meeting. Are they not reading news papers or listeing to news?
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by bayahadafada: 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
brownlord: As far as Oshiomole no go, na them know, weather stage or show, e no cousine me.

Just dancing etighi as na me be 2nd to comment,

Awilo longoba ketu ketu waaaaaaaaah

Buhari i dey see ur hand work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Moves To Remove Fuel Subsidy, Begins Consultation With NASS / Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas / “I Was Beaten By EFCC Operatives” - Orji Uzor Kalu Denies Stealing Abia N7.2b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.