Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria (1626 Views)

PHOTOS; PMB Kicks Off 6th Round Of Polio Vaccination In His Hometown In Katsina / Photos;president Buhari Kicks Off Polio Vaccination In His Hometown In Katsina / Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2013

In January 2013, Bill Gates told the world in an interview that he had no need for money and that he believed the global vaccination program was God’s work. “It’s not going to stop us succeeding,” says Gates. “It does force us to sit down with the Pakistan government to renew their commitments, see what they’re going to do in security and make changes to protect the women who are doing God’s work and getting out to these children and delivering the vaccine.”

His words came after several vaccine workers administering the polio vaccination in Pakistan were shot dead in January.

It appears that although Gates wants to carry on with what he calls ‘God’s work,’ people living in the third world are beginning to make their feelings abundantly clear. It appears that they don’t want his vaccines or his charity, as more shootings were reported in Nigeria.

On February 8, 2013, The Guardian reported that at least nine health workers administering the polio vaccinations in Nigeria were shot dead by gunmen thought to belong to radical an Islamist sect. The Guardian wrote:

“The killings drew comparisons with a series of incidents in Pakistan last December where five female polio vaccinators were gunned down, apparently by Islamist militants. It also signalled a fresh wave of hostility towards immunisation drives in Nigeria, where some clerics have claimed the vaccines are part of a western plot to sterilise young girls and eliminate the Muslim population.”

DO YOU KNOW WHAT’S IN THAT NEEDLE?

They are right to be suspicious because it would not be the first time that vaccines were given with the intention of sterilizing women in the third world. In 1995, many third world countries were given a tetanus vaccine containing a birth control drug by the World Health Organization.

An organization known as The Comite became suspicious of the protocols surrounding the vaccines and obtained several vials for testing. It was discovered that some of the vials contained human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG), a naturally occurring hormone essential for maintaining a pregnancy.

However, when combined with a tetanus toxoid carrier, this vaccine essentially causes a woman’s body to produce antibodies against pregnancy, forcing her body to abort her unborn baby, as reported by ThinkTwice Global Vaccine Institute:

NOTE: Bill Gate Explained that for him to help control world population, Vaccine is to be use. Watch the video title Bill Gate Depopulate Earth on our Facebook Fan page.

==TOP INFO NEWS==

Like Our Facebook Page for more Update http://www.facebook.com/topinfonews
or visit our website http://topinfonews.com
Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by unnamed: 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
Get a brain please

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
unnamed: Get a brain please

what you mean by Get a brain please?
Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by gramci: 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
Valid point
Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by sweetgala(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2013
We need to vaccinate our kids however I've never heard of this damning incrimination of W.H.O before now.
Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2013
gramci: Valid point

Please you can also confirm this point once more by checking the facebook page where u will see Bill Gate presenting CO2 problem. and started that vaccine will help reduce 10 to 15%. http://www.facebook.com/topinfonews . Look for video title Bill Gate Admits vaccines are used for human depopulation.
Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by Maxymilliano(m): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
Op, give me a credible link, not a concocted facebook page, Bill Gate does not believe in 'God', tell me something else I don't know before I read further ...
Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
A simple question: What of other countries like India, Brazil and Indonesia that eradicated polio in recent years?
Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
In every rumour... I just wonder why 80% of people
are quick to believe anything they read
on the internet.
Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by gratiaeo(m): 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
[color=#006600]You will never eradicate polio in northern Nigeria in as much as they are using them for their own advantage such as begging, political tools etc. They love their disabled childrens more than the healthy ones as they are using them to make money through begging
My point: no need of wasting vaccine and time in the north, allow them to live with their problem since they are comfortable with it. Abi na by force?
Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
Maxymilliano: Op, give me a credible link, not a concocted facebook page, Bill Gate does not believe in 'God', tell me something else I don't know before I read further ...

Listen, am not suppose to think for u. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6WQtRI7A064 that's the video on youtube. come back and tell that is not Bill Gate. wink
Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by deco71: 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
nekon you dumb wit condemning 1000 of children to disabilities by stupid polluting lies, all you can produced a biased facebook page written by an alqaeda propagandist,if your lies had an ioata of truth there would be no vaccination programs in thirld world and muslim nationsn
Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
HNosegbe: A simple question: What of other countries like India, Brazil and Indonesia that eradicated polio in recent years?

Those countries are suffering the same. Though NWO has already captured some part of the world + some people minds who cannot think for themselves. Nigeria in fact Africa is the next target. You will remember this when UN will capture Nigeria, Uganda etc. they want to reduce population, in future the percentage of Gay, Infertility, Abortion will increase in Nigeria/Africa. That's the plan the more Gay, Abortion, Wars etc the less humans on earth (Depopulate Earth).

If Nigeria will keep accepting every help from UN (remember WHO work together wit UN). the future of Nigeria is not sure.
Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
emmysenior: In every rumour... I just wonder why 80% of people
are quick to believe anything they read
on the internet.

You are thinking as those dummy who fed on Can food daily. Why can't you make research to justify point. You are the kind of Nigerian who believes Boko Harams r Muslim in the northern part of the country becos that's what News media report and you accept it.

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
gratiaeo: [color=#006600]You will never eradicate polio in northern Nigeria in as much as they are using them for their own advantage such as begging, political tools etc. They love their disabled childrens more than the healthy ones as they are using them to make money through begging
My point: no need of wasting vaccine and time in the north, allow them to live with their problem since they are comfortable with it. Abi na by force?

Do you have anything against the Northern Part of Nigeria?
just asking based on your comment.

If you do have problem with them try to resolve it, We suppose to be 1 Nigeria.
Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by Osumare2013: 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2013
*takes one gala and la casera, settles ona sofa and watches d game go down* never knew something as sweet as dis happens in d politics section....oya Neckon J, hala us more. As for me, I'm reservin dis space for my padi.
Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by Osumare2013: 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2013
*takes one gala and la casera, settles on a sofa and watches d game go down* never knew something as sweet as dis happens in d politics section....oya Neckon J, hala us more. As for me, I'm reservin dis space for my padi.
Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by gramci: 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
Bill and Melinda Gate have always been proponents of universal birth control. No further comment... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
Nekon J:

[s]Those countries are suffering the same. Though NWO has already captured some part of the world + some people minds who cannot think for themselves. Nigeria in fact Africa is the next target. You will remember this when UN will capture Nigeria, Uganda etc. they want to reduce population, in future the percentage of Gay, Infertility, Abortion will increase in Nigeria/Africa. That's the plan the more Gay, Abortion, Wars etc the less humans on earth (Depopulate Earth).

If Nigeria will keep accepting every help from UN (remember WHO work together wit UN). the future of Nigeria is not sure.[/s]

Rubbish.
Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
Nekon J:

what you mean by Get a brain please?
he means you are a big fool.
Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
Osumare2013: *takes one gala and la casera, settles on a sofa and watches d game go down* never knew something as sweet as dis happens in d politics section....oya Neckon J, hala us more. As for me, I'm reservin dis space for my padi.

See enjoyment, Gala and La Casera. Proudly Nigerian. smiley
Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 01, 2013
blink182: he means you are a big fool.

That's cool. he that comment on a foolish post is a fool. So you r a fool #Blink182. no wonder you answer blink... keep blinking until the day the reptilian brain will fall out of u so you can focus and use your brain as a man.
Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by bestman09(m): 1:35am On Mar 01, 2013
Is this POLIO vaccineso different from the ones they administer to our children in Lagos? This our nothern brothers are so funny indeed .
Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by Degis(m): 2:10am On Mar 01, 2013
You are an agent of misinformation and a very adept Liar. God will punish you and your generations for this bare face concocted lie.
Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 01, 2013
I have long stoped givng to those crawlng tngs espcialy those frm d north. Besides OP's claim s like that of some xtian folks wu beleive that credit/debit cards, bank accounts, phone nmbas, social secuty numbas etc are 666 n disguise!
Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by gratiaeo(m): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
Nekon J:

Do you have anything against the Northern Part of Nigeria?
just asking based on your comment.

If you do have problem with them try to resolve it, We suppose to be 1 Nigeria.
One Nigeria ko' 12Niger ni'..... They said they don't need it, nah by force?
Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
''DO YOU KNOW WHAT’S IN THAT NEEDLE?''

That's the question.
Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
bestman09: Is this POLIO vaccine so different from the ones they administer to our children in Lagos? This our nothern brothers are so funny indeed .

How do you know it's the same thing?

Some of you are so stup.id and gullibe.

Do you yourself have any clue what is inside those needles you happily ''administer to your children in Lagos''?

At least those in the north are using their brains to ensure they're not being fed poison, while you remain a trusty, ask-no-questions sheep.
Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
ROSSIKE: ''DO YOU KNOW WHAT’S IN THAT NEEDLE?''

That's the question.

The Solution to (Black) Africa's problems - Massive De-population tongue

Not like you cannot have a doctor analyze the contents of the syringe

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

The Solution to (Black) Africa's problems - Massive De-population tongue

The solution to the world's problems = Massive depopulation of your cretinous type, you dumb NWO shill.
Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by tashanja(m): 2:18am On Mar 02, 2013
Erm em, small point of correction, polio vaccine is not administered by needle but orally as drops.
Re: Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
ROSSIKE:

The solution to the world's problems = Massive depopulation of your cretinous type, you dumb NWO shill.
See what I mean?!

(1) (Reply)

Strange Fish Causes Stir In Ibadan / I Saw Death Face To Face –survivor, Boko Haram Yobe Massacre(picture) / An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.