Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Ladies Pls Help Us Its Serious - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Pls Help Us Its Serious (1124 Views)

This Is What We Guy's Wants .. Ladies Pls(pic) / Ladies Pls Choose Wisely Between Dis Pics Ok / Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Pls Help Us Its Serious by Mullah24(m): 11:49am On Mar 01, 2013
. embarassedPls the ladies what are we going to do to satisfy you during play(sex) because this issue have break up many families and still there is no solution.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Us Its Serious by Mynd44: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
Silly question
Re: Ladies Pls Help Us Its Serious by sKeetz(m): 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
Mynd_44: Silly question
grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Us Its Serious by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
Suck her hard till she comes! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Pls Help Us Its Serious by yomanovic: 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
Mullah24: . embarassedPls the ladies what are we going to do to satisfy you during play(sex) because this issue have break up many families and still there is no solution.

what are we going to do or what are you goping to do? i have a penis enlargement system. seriously. it costs you just 8k. 08023539119
Re: Ladies Pls Help Us Its Serious by Mynd44: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
yomanovic:

what are we going to do or what are you goping to do? i have a penis enlargement system. seriously. it costs you just 8k. 08023539119
Ahan bros.....why you dey lie na?
Re: Ladies Pls Help Us Its Serious by 190theclown: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
kimberluge: Suck her hard till she comes! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

thats what i do to my gurl and shes never complained cool
Re: Ladies Pls Help Us Its Serious by yomanovic: 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Ahan bros.....why you dey lie na?

pls its no lie if you are interested. i got the item from ebay. you can google 'penis stretcher'.just like when you gym, your muscle comes out. so it is when you exercise your penis but the only exercise that can to increase your manhood is to pull and have it stretched for hours per day. this device does that for you. holla if you get interest. i stay at ikorodu. it is the cheapest and safest means. drugs have side effects while you dont want to go through manhood enlargement operation.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Us Its Serious by 190theclown: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help Us Its Serious by Mullah24(m): 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
you guys and gals are playing with this issue.i need a serious method becos i that is one of the reason why some gals or wife on there husband
gals am i lying?
Re: Ladies Pls Help Us Its Serious by Dyt(f): 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
Op pls ehn
Read wat u wrote out loud and listen 2 it ursef
Re: Ladies Pls Help Us Its Serious by Caracta(f): 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ooops! Another one
Re: Ladies Pls Help Us Its Serious by free2ryhme: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
Have you eateN? I think this guy is hungry oooo sad
Re: Ladies Pls Help Us Its Serious by yomanovic: 9:01am On Mar 02, 2013
Mullah24: you guys and gals are playing with this issue.i need a serious method becos i that is one of the reason why some gals or wife on there husband
gals am i lying?

first of all i have already told you about the penis stretcher system available for sale.
secondly there are these three places in a woman's body that you should pay attention to: the breast, clitoris and the G spot. i learnt about the clitoris and G spot online. so go to google and search for how to stroke the clitoris and the g spot. when you touch those two, an average girl is on fire.
think about the joy stick stretcher i told you earlier. 08023539119
Re: Ladies Pls Help Us Its Serious by Mynd44: 9:12am On Mar 02, 2013
^^
Lmao
Re: Ladies Pls Help Us Its Serious by mariannlove(f): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2013
@op The google is there 4 u 2 ask.
Re: Ladies Pls Help Us Its Serious by mariannlove(f): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2013
Mynd_44: Silly question
indeed.

(1) (Reply)

How Yahoo Guys Waan Dupe Me&how To Protect Yourself From Online Dating Fraud / Is There Still Space For Me In Your Heart? / Man Gives Girlfriend The Wedding Of Her Dreams Without Her Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.