Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Causes Of Leg Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Causes Of Leg Pain (790 Views)

Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. / Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now / Causes Of Waist Pain In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Causes Of Leg Pain by 50samuel(m): 11:50am On Mar 01, 2013
SINCE 2010 I STARTED HAVING THIS LEG PAIN. I DO STAND UP OFTEN THEN, BUT SINCE I LEFT THE JOB WHEN EVER I AM TIRED THE LEGS WILL ALWAYS PAIN ME. AM NOT EVEN SURE IF IT IS THE BONE OR THE MUSCLE BUT I DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE. NOW EVEN WHEN I AM NOT TIRED IT PAINS ME. WHAT CAN I DO PLEASE ADVISE ME.
Re: Causes Of Leg Pain by daylae(m): 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
You need to see a doctor to check on it if this is a persistent pain,especially after using pain killers and doing some normal theraphy and excercises. And what type of job were you doing? Did you harm yourself at work that causes fracture or muscle strain or sprain?

You don't know if its any form of arthritis,so the best thing to do is go for a check to ascertain the problem. And that's when you can treat it.
Re: Causes Of Leg Pain by ochukoccna: 10:56am On Mar 03, 2013
See a doc
Run tests,X-rays to get a better view on what currently ails thee
Re: Causes Of Leg Pain by 50samuel(m): 10:17am On Mar 04, 2013
daylae: You need to see a doctor to check on it if this is a persistent pain,especially after using pain killers and doing some normal theraphy and excercises. And what type of job were you doing? Did you harm yourself at work that causes fracture or muscle strain or sprain?

You don't know if its any form of arthritis,so the best thing to do is go for a check to ascertain the problem. And that's when you can treat it.

I worked in customer service section of a old generation bank then, we do stand up to attend to customers' from 8am to 4pm. That was when the pain started. But now I seat down in my office

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can Any1 Pls Who Know About Schizophrenia / The Future Of Birth Control And Drug Delivery / Please Sign The Ebola Petition - Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.