Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Model Pictures Of Eko Atlanic City Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Model Pictures Of Eko Atlanic City Project (1507 Views)

EFCC Probes Centenary City Project / Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. / A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Model Pictures Of Eko Atlanic City Project by Smooyis(m): 11:56am On Mar 01, 2013
The Lagos State Govt scored another high point when it finally launched the take-off of the Eko Atlantic City project. The proposed city will sit on a 5,000,000metres square of reclaimed land from the atlantic ocean. When completed, it will provide accommodation to 250,000 Lagosians and offices to about 150,000 people.
This is the most ambitious civil engineering project going on not only in Nigeria but the world at large.
We really must commend the Lagos state governor Babatunde Raji fashola for this rare show of excellence and focus in governance.
The occassion which was attended by great businessmen and technocrats was also graced by president Goodluck Jonathan as well as the former US president Bill Clinton.
It is hoped that this will improve the image of Lagos and that of Nigeria and cause inflow of development capital into the country by would be investors thereby raising the standard of living of the ordinary Nigerians. Many of who will be gainfully employed as construction work begins and even thereafter.
Work has already begun in earnest on the first skyscrapper of the project.
Who says Fashola is not working? The vision for Lagos as a megacity has just begun. Eko o ni baje o!

Re: Model Pictures Of Eko Atlanic City Project by Smooyis(m): 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
More pictures of the project.

Re: Model Pictures Of Eko Atlanic City Project by Ngwakwe: 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
We are tired of model computer photo-shops.

Stay tuned, update us on the actual projects on the ground with pictures as it progresses until the commissioning ceremony.
Re: Model Pictures Of Eko Atlanic City Project by Smooyis(m): 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2013
Ngwakwe: We are tired of model computer photo-shops.

Stay tuned, update us on the actual projects on the ground with pictures as it progresses until the commissioning ceremony.
Well said. The project is still at its teething stage now as efforts are geared towards complete reclamation of land for the project.

Re: Model Pictures Of Eko Atlanic City Project by free13: 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
hmmm..........
Re: Model Pictures Of Eko Atlanic City Project by ninja4life(m): 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2013
Wen will it be completed hope in dis generation cos i don tire 4 all dis cheap propaganda show us pictures of d structures currently under construction.lest i forget i thought fashola also promised light rail system is it near completion
Re: Model Pictures Of Eko Atlanic City Project by Smooyis(m): 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
By year 2020, Eko Atlantic City is expected to be the economic epicentre of Africa just like Dubai in the Middle East!
Re: Model Pictures Of Eko Atlanic City Project by Smooyis(m): 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2013
ninja4life: Wen will it be completed hope in dis generation cos i don tire 4 all dis cheap propaganda show us pictures of d structures currently under construction.lest i forget i thought fashola also promised light rail system is it near completion
Dont be tired, work is in progress at the various sites. The first phase of the Light rail system is expected to b completed by middle of the year covering okokomaiko, mile 2 to orile

(1) (Reply)

Soyinka's Folly / SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia / #bring Back Our Northern Domination By Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.