Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned (23835 Views)

How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland / Lady Fired 30mins After Getting Dream Job Because Of Her Tattoo / I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by aljharem(m): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
tolukatey:

Pls, don't tink so. I'm sum1 who'l change Ur tot cos I'm expecting Ur e-mail address so I can send U my CV
grin grin grin grin grin grin another one grin grin Nigerian women lipsrsealed
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sisi_Kill:
I am more than ready to bet the house that's now how it went down, that she didn't just cut him off and that she must have been sensing some kinda ilokuloism coming from him (please let's not pretend that isn't a possibility) hence the distancing but I won't even bother trying to make an argument for it....you are so convinced it is what you think it is, you know exactly what she's is calling him. ..Chewing gum boy".

i remember the case of a friend who had just finished nysc , he went to see a school mate at her office. she told him later some colleagues were asking her what she was doing with 'that chewing gum boy'

for a woman without a complex, no big deal - but for one who wants to belong - you can be sure she will sever ties, which is what this lady seems to have done.

as to the sudden distancing, that sounds like another game women play - keep a guy in reserve until more options are open. she is now in a bigger market and she can afford to cut the guy off. if she knew the guy all this time and knew he had a thing for her, why didn't she cut him off before now? or she thinks the gy has blown his load as per all the benefits she can get from his crush on her, and its time to move on to bigger fish?
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by davida222(m): 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
dude u make a vry big mistake in helping a FEMALE get a job wen they are lot of guys out there, fmales are just useless.

2 Likes

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by aljharem(m): 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
oyb:

i remember the case of a friend who had just finished nysc , he went to see a school mate at her office. she told him later some colleagues were asking her what she was doing with 'that chewing gum boy'

for a woman without a complex, no big deal - but for one who wants to belong - you can be sure she will sever ties, which is what this lady seems to have done.

Another Nigerian woman trait grin grin grin Majority have inferiority complex
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by SisiKill1: 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2013
lonelydora: Nigerians and their POVERTY mentality, 100k and she's calling it high paying job. Well, she will soon come back to you when she finds out 100k is my wife's pocke money.

Good for your wife but you might want to read the post again....OP was the one who thinks 100k is high paying job, he is the one who referred to the job as high paying.

My God, do you guys like woman at all? See how you have automatically inserted dialog in her mouth, insulted and wished her downfall based on the words YOU put in her mouth.

Ah! I will start praying for my Naija sisters oh.....poor girls are swimming in an ocean of hate. undecided
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by aljharem(m): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2013
davida222: dude u make a vry big mistake in helping a Nigerian FEMALE get a job wen they are lot of guys out there, fmales are just useless.

Female are not useless oh. Remember your mother and sisters are females as well grin grin grin grin
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by SisiKill1: 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
oyb:

as to the sudden distancing, that sounds like another game women play - keep a guy in reserve until more options are open. she is now in a bigger market and she can afford to cut the guy off. if she knew the guy all this time and knew he had a thing for her, why didn't she cut him off before now? or she thinks the gy has blown his load as per all the benefits she can get from his crush on her, and its time to move on to bigger fish?

Okay so now we are admitting the guy does want something.....intimate something from her and with Naija men there is nothing like platonic right? According to him, they are just friends but even you don't believe that which means my first post was not out of left field.

We are getting somewhere.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by aljharem(m): 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Good for your wife but you might want to read the post again....OP was the one who thinks 100k is high paying job, he is the one who referred to the job as high paying.

My God, do you guys like woman at all? See how you have automatically inserted dialog in her mouth and insulted and wished her downfall based on the words YOU put in her mouth.

Ah! I will start praying for my Naija sisters oh.....poor girls are swimming in an ocean of hate. undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hate ke. Every evil Nigerian men do to Nigeria girls, they caused it because majority of Nigerian girls are HUNGRY GIRLS.

You have to agree with me unless you are not being realistic
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by aljharem(m): 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Okay so now we are admitting the guy does want something.....intimate something from her and with Naija men there is nothing like platonic right? Which means my first post was not out of left field.

Very wrong, not all men want intimacy with such women, but the way Nigeria women thing they have to repay the man with sex is funny and annoying. There are other ways you can show appreciation without thinking of s.ex. Seriously Nigeria women are wired wrongly. Very wrongly

Not ALL MEN want sex from women. You know
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by aljharem(m): 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
Nigerian WOMEN, SEX IS NOT A CURRENCY IN EXCHANGE FOR FAVOUR. Just be yourselves and stop being ingrates and hungry.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Tinyemeka(m): 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
I have says it and I will always says it; never sail your soul to any Niggerian girls, especially dark-skeinned eeegbo girls. No oofieense. angry
Maybe light-skeins ones, no? wink

Face your studies, graduate and secure a job that pays twice her current wage. There are several of such. Chick needs a reality check.

By the ways, how was you clemming to to hellping her gets a job? Are you a guvnors? Naughty student! angry

1 Like

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2013
oyb:

are you describing yourself

you do come across as the sort of chick who wants lifts from the ogas in the office - small wo
nder you are quick to dismiss your friends fro way back as smelly stalkers once you see the inside of an ac office

Na wa for you o.You just dey talk your own.No care about mine cry
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

[b]Okay so now we are admitting the guy does want something.....intimate something from her [/b]and with Naija men there is nothing like platonic right? According to him, they are just friends but even you don't believe that which means my first post was not out of left field.

you are the one putting words in my mouth now - i decided to even assume the guy 'had a thing for the chick' which the babe may have been aware of and used to string him along for you that means he wants 'intimate something'

are you saying once a guy likes a gal its all about 'intimate something'?
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2013
alj harem:

Very wrong, not all men want intimacy with such women, but the way Nigeria women thing they have to repay the man with sex is funny and annoying. There are other ways you can show appreciation without thinking of s.ex. Seriously Nigeria women are wired wrongly. Very wrongly

Not ALL MEN want sex from women. You know

angry angry angry angry

you beat me to it
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by aljharem(m): 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2013
Tinyemeka: I have says it and I will always says it; never sail your soul to any Niggerian girls, especially dark-skeinned eeegbo girls. No oofieense. angry
Maybe light-skeins ones, no? wink

Face your studies, graduate and secure a job that pays twice her current wage. There are several of such. Chick needs a reality check.

By the ways, how was you clemming to to hellping her gets a job? Are you a guvnors? Naughty student! angry

Gbammm grin grin grin The OP was a learner and now he as graduated. He is going to learn from his mistakes now.

Nigerian women are not worth the time and effort, try and secure your life first before helping any Nigerian lady. Emphasis on Nigerian ladies so he knows the difference.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by bankyblue(m): 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
The fact is that she is just busy ok, if u get to her shoe u wil
See what she his passing by ok. And u don't need to help someone and
Stil try to stand by it......many people pary to God for one thing or
The other, and when God answer them, they forget God, and God dose not
Look at that to cast them ok.......so get over it and be a man.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by aljharem(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
oyb:

angry angry angry angry

you beat me to it

My brother grin grin grin grin just read what likes of lynpetra and sisi kill are saying and you would get an idea of how a typical Nigerian lady think. They think sex is a currency we men want all the time.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by SisiKill1: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
alj harem: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hate ke. Every evil Nigerian men do to Nigeria girls, they caused it because majority of Nigerian girls are HUNGRY GIRLS.

You have to agree with me unless you are not being realistic
I hope you don't mind if I waited for another guy....Another somebody, anybody to state what you just did so I can respond to them. I wouldn't want to be seen responding to you when everyone knows....you know.

Yes, yes the irony of responding to you to tell you I won't be responding to you isn't lost on me but I figure doing it once shouldn't count, right. wink
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Ify2excel: 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
lasunray:

Seriously helping "females" has thought me several lessons.
time to start helping guys like us starting with me.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
alj harem:

My brother grin grin grin grin just read what likes of lynpetra and sisi kill are saying and you would get an idea of how a typical Nigerian lady think. They think sex is a currency we men want all the time.

abeg leave sisi - she is just a hyperactive feminist cheesy
i hope she doesn't think i am defending her because i want erm 'intimate sonthin'

lynpetra on the other hand is the true naija babe - see her dismissing the guy as a smelly stalker - ' i don't know the guy o, he is just oe chewing gum boy that keeps disturbing me, he cannot see that he is not in my class'

1 Like

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by aljharem(m): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sisi_Kill:
I hope you don't mind if I waited for another guy....Another somebody, anybody to state what you just did so I can respond to them. I wouldn't want to be seen responding to you when everyone knows....you know.

Yes, yes the irony of responding to you to tell you I won't be responding to you isn't lost on me but I figure doing it once shouldn't count, right. wink

My sister, it is fine. wink grin grin grin

@ Nigerian sensible young men, Please and Please listen to the voice of reasoning and don't trap yourselves with Nigerian Ladies. Not all of them are bad but majority of them have a very wrong orientation about how to relate with men or should I say people.

If you are young, please don't fall inlove because women HATE MEN that love them, the more horrible you are, the more they love you. It is not a theory, hypothesis, fact but A LAW. This law work especially with Nigerian ladies.

Focus on your life, get yourself comfortable, settle down and watch hungry Nigerian women flock to you like honey bees on a flower.

Not that you should not have a girl but PLEASE don't attach any touch of emotion or commitment to it as it is not worth it. When you have your money and YOU are ready to either settle down and play around, they are ever ready.

Remember there are more Women than men in Nigeria in a ratio of 2:1. Don't rush anything and even if she is just a friend, try your best to keep her as a friend. They are hustlers as well just like you.

4 Likes

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by aljharem(m): 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
oyb:

i hope she doesn't think i am defending her because i want erm 'intimate sonthin'

lynpetra on the other hand is the true naija babe - see her dismissing the guy as a smelly stalker - ' i don't know the guy o, he is just oe chewing gum boy that keeps disturbing me, he cannot see that he is not in my class'

grin grin grin grin grin

LOL it is good as they are talking, most young men never learn until it happens to them. grin grin grin Likes of 190 have learnt time ago an that is why they talk they way they talk grin grin grin
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Summersland(m): 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
Alamu sheniyan,my gai that's ladies 4 u ooo just bone her,stop caling her grin
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by SisiKill1: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
oyb:

you are the one putting words in my mouth now - i decided to even assume the guy 'had a thing for the chick' which the babe may have been aware of and used to string him along for you that means he wants 'intimate something'

are you saying once a guy likes a gal its all about 'intimate something'?

You decided to assume he must have had something for her because it's the only way helping her get a job makes sense to you.

It is because of your assumption that he must have had something for her and she knows it but strung him along, your responses on this thread have been insulting to her person.

Your assumption that he must have had something for her, despite the fact that he says they are just friends, only reiterates the point that with Naija men it is back for ground for anything.

I am not saying when a guy likes a girl it is about intimate something. ...YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES SAYING IT. You are the ones saying she is putting him in reserve, that she is the one looking for a bigger fish etc.

If you don't think it is about intimacy those things won't be brought into the equation abi would you make the same statement if the girl was a guy? Would you say a guy friend distancing himself from another guy is putting him on reserve to see if he can find a bigger fish? Would this topic even exist if it was a guy to guy friendship??!

Gosh! How do you not see what you are doing?!!
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Decryptor(m): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
alj harem:

My sister, it is fine. wink grin grin grin

@ Nigerian sensible young men, Please and Please listen to the voice of reasoning and don't trap yourselves with Nigerian Ladies. Not all of them are bad but majority of them have a very wrong orientation about how to relate with men or should I say people.

If you are young, please don't fall inlove because women HATE MEN that love them, the more horrible you are, the more they love you. It is not a theory, hypothesis, fact but A LAW. This law work especially with Nigerian ladies.

Focus on your life, get yourself comfortable, settle down and watch hungry Nigerian women flock to you like honey bees on a flower.

Not that you should not have a girl but PLEASE don't attach any touch of emotion or commitment to it as it is not worth it. When you have your money and YOU are ready to either settle down and play around, they are ever ready.

Remember there are more Women than men in Nigeria in a ratio of 2:1. Don't rush anything and even if she is just a friend, try your best to keep her as a friend. They are hustlers as well just like you.
I think this is one of the most sensible things you have ever said here on NL! 10000000 likes!!!
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Summersland(m): 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hmmmm!
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by SisiKill1: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
oyb:

Lmao! Nah. ...I wont think you want something intimate from me because I see you as a friend and my expectations of that friendship is not gender based. I expect the reason for your "defense" of me will still be the same if you were female.

The problem comes when you as a guy (and I don't mean you personally) expect me to reciprocate your defense of me in a manner that will be different from how I would a female or you would a guy. ...And THAT is the crux of the matter here.

I'm outy ojare.

Oh by the way, did you hear about the latest military feature Mercedes is including to that their yeye ugly truck? Lemme see if I can still find the link. Meet you in Auto talk?
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Emoticon: 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ah! Women shaaa!! undecided
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by obinna002: 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2013
That's why I can't help ladies cos they are heartless, wicked, cheaters, etc I rather help a guy than ladies, my guy move on with your life, one day she will regret everything she did, imagine helping nobody to somebody , and all she can pay you bk is to be ungrateful, don't mind her GOD will deal with her one day

1 Like

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sisi_Kill:
You decided to assume he must have had something for her because it's the only way helping her get a job makes sense to you.

It is because of your assumption that he must have had something for her and she knows it but strung him along, your responses on this thread have been insulting to her person.

Your assumption that he must have had something for her, despite the fact that he says they are just friends, only reiterates the point that with Naija men it is back for ground for anything.

I am not saying when a guy likes a girl it is about intimate something. ...YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES SAYING IT. You are the ones saying she is putting him in reserve, that she is the one looking for a bigger fish etc.

If you don't think it is about intimacy those things won't be brought into the equation abi would you make the same statement if the girl was a guy? Would you say a guy friend distancing himself from another guy is putting him on reserve to see if he can find a bigger fish? Would this topic even exist if it was a guy to guy friendship??!

Gosh! How do you not see what you are doing?!!

you are mixing up my assumptions

for me, it was very simple, the guy was her friend, he helped her - it may or may not have been significant, and now she has a job and does not want anything to do with him

it would be sort of like a case of a friend i had in school, sometimes she even erm dubbed me during exams sef. i helped her out with her project etc and all that. lets say i see her a year later after school and she is in a much better job than me and starts avoiding me. i would feel pissed.

i simply decided to give the girl in question the benefit of the doubt - it is said that most platonic relationships usually involve a crush of some sort on one of the parties involved. in which case the guy had a crush on the girl, and the girl never saw fit to start to avoid the guy until her level was 'elevated'
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Arsenate(m): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
I guess the girl has succeeded in making guys to be a bit more sceptical about helping ladies. Sisi kill, Lynpetra and the others trying hard to justify her actions are just butressing the fact that the average Nigerian lady is an ungrateful being.

1 Like

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by davida222(m): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
alj harem:

Female are not useless oh. Remember your mother and sisters are females as well grin grin grin grin
i knw not all Fmales 90% of them are guilty of these.. and dos 90% are useless. i prefel helping a male than a naija fmale..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process / Nigerian Defence Academy Speaks On Recruitment / The Pains Of The Unemployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.