Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned (23842 Views)

How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland / Lady Fired 30mins After Getting Dream Job Because Of Her Tattoo / I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by divinelove(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2013
U dont force frndship, d only thing i c here is dt u were hopin to b in relationship wit her later on. N may b dts y u helped. Deal wit it bro frnds come n go. Next time help unconditionally or spell out ur conditions before u help.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by badesco(m): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2013
Human being are not perfect so i will not be bothered.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by DDNICE: 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
juliluv: let her be,may be she feels u're becomming a thorn in her flesh,since she said nothing is wrong just allow her. dont even bother calling her again unless u hve another intention ,lolz
u just wrote my thoughts
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by DDNICE: 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
Wow! Thumbs up for the matured minds in the house and for this thread. This is what it should always be and not the first to comment babies u find when u open most threads
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
Emoticon:
I'd rather die single than having some1 like u as a friend (not to talk of wife). And to think that a man out there is waving ur flag round town as his gf/wife (SMH. I feel for that man) cry How I wish men could see how DARK their so called gf/wives heart is.

alj harem: Nigerian WOMEN, SEX IS NOT A CURRENCY IN EXCHANGE FOR FAVOUR. Just be yourselves and stop being ingrates and hungry.

Then you will find it difficult being successful since u prefer a woman that will hide her true self just to get Ur goddamn ring
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by lasunray(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
DDNICE: Wow! Thumbs up for the matured minds in the house and for this thread. This is what it should always be and not the first to comment babies u find when u open most threads

Seconded! It has got to a time when relating with ladies you tell them "I already have a wife" so they don't start taking niceness for sth else.
I once told a gal that "hey, feel free! I ve a fiancee" so that she wouldn't think I ve ulterior motives, because of her reluctance.

I ve really learnt a lot on this thread.

both those that condemned, praised, supported, felt my pain etc.
I feel refreshed now. am not indebted to anyone. poo happens.

even family members abandon us most times, we most deal with it that way.

as for those thinking I want sth from her, seriously speaking; I DON'T!. I just had d privilege to help & I did.
I am not forcing the friendship anyway.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by tolukatey(f): 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
alj harem: grin grin grin grin grin grin another one grin grin Nigerian women lipsrsealed

Learn 2 grow up now, U neva can tell whom Ur helper is. I was tot 2 always speak out n not to die in silence o. If he helps me fyn n if he doesn't, no offence. I'm sure U also need a job n so, stop running Ur mouth *mtschewwwwwww*
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
[quote author=lasunray]

Seconded! It has got to a time when relating with ladies you tell them "I already have a wife" so they don't start taking niceness for sth else.
I once told a gal that "hey, feel free! I ve a fiancee" so that she wouldn't think I ve ulterior motives, because of her reluctance.

I ve really learnt a lot on this thread.

both those that condemned, praised, supported, felt my pain etc.
I feel refreshed now. am not indebted to anyone. poo happens.

even family members abandon us most times, we most deal with it that way.

as for those thinking I want sth from her, seriously speaking; I DON'T!. I just had d privilege to help & I did.
I am not forcing the friendship anyway.[/quote

At the end,you are a matured guy.Don't call her again.One day,she will call and then you will be the one not to pick.Take care
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by lasunray(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
At the end,you are a matured
guy.Don't call her again.One
day,she will call and then you will
be the one not to pick.Take care

Thanks I Copy.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by abbeylincon(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
Broda mi, jus bone abeg,na S̶̲̥̅̊O̶̲̥̅̊ Ladies be,I don experience dat kain thing b4 too! If God D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ by your side, she go stil come back beggin. Na S̶̲̥̅̊O̶̲̥̅̊ life be!
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
@OP what were you expecting.. you said you helped her, did you ask for something in return? that she has not given you, if not leave the matter be.. your reward is somewhere else
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Revolva(m): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
That's the nature of gals...na so I knew one we were cool calling eachother and close..but when she get her dream job ...levels change oo na me dey force to call ..infact now I don bone her...very cynical minded females
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Rotflmao! See the way they are talking about not helping a girl anymore. cheesy cheesy cheesy

If y'all had the great power of helping like you think you do. ...why are majority of your brothers still walking the streets unemployed?

Hey here's a thought....if your helping didn't have strings attached to them, why not help the guys then. Forgot the girls and help the men instead. ...you can't can you? How can you when the chances of getting your abunna wagged is slim to none (except of course you play for the other team lipsrsealed )

Lol dats some funny ass shit, ahhahhahhahh.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by lasunray(m): 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: @OP what were you expecting.. you said you helped her, did you ask for something in return? that she has not given you, if not leave the matter be.. your reward is somewhere else

wasn't expecting anythin at all.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by vanstanzy(m): 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
lasunray: After Helping Her To Find A Job She Boned Me

Hello Nairalanders,
Happy New Month,
I Helped a very close friend of mine to find a good job that pays close to hundred thousand naira, after her first pay she Just stopped calling, texting, keeping in touch as she does before. Its not that she is that busy because she does 2days off and 3days on (Mon to Fri).
I don't need her money; if she gives me any, I will definitely not collect.
I still try to keep in touch but she ain't reciprocating.
She gists me about the work place and other things but if I ask now, she always has nothing to say.

NB: Am still schooling.

How would you feel if you are in my shoes? I want to learn here so you candid advise will be appreciated.

I'ld feel like a good boy like u. What a good boy u re, don't worry ur reward is in heaven.

Can u help me get a job that pays between 400000 and 1000000 a month. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
lynpetra: Except she suspects you have a sketchy character,I don't see the reason why she is ignoring you.Besides why is it so important to you to the extent that you are asking for public help?If you help someone out of free will,you don't need to be the person calling,texting,etc.It shows you are stalking her!!! She is meant to be the caller not you.You have done a good deed by getting her a job,leave her thé hell alone to work for her pay! Abi you won still help her for her shift? undecided undecidedFriends with benefit I guess. undecided
birds of a feather flock together mtcheew
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by kinsab(f): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
E NO MEAN JUST MAINTAIN AND WATCH HER FOR EYE, SHE BE HUMANBEANSgrin I KNW HER TYPE SHE GO RETURN AND BEG YOU ONE-DAY JUST FORGET STOP THINKING ABOUT HER AND DONT STOP DOING GOOD (IT IS GOOD TO BE GOOD)
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by tete7000(m): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2013
Lesson Learnt: When you do good expect nothing in return, just do it because it is the right thing to do and please don't stop being good because someone did this to you. God will reward you in other big ways.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]She has used your assistance to get a job and once her aim has been achieved, she did not need you again.
Don't bother about her or expect something in return. Close her file.

I have helped many young women in Nigeria and other countries and even one from Kenya, but I never bothered continuing further communication with them. In fact, I told some of them to stop using my assistance or help to be closer to me.
I don't help people, because I want something in return. In fact, I beg them not to patronize.

Your problem is you were helping her to expect her to pay you back somehow.
You think she owes you since you helped her get the job, but hello! Are you the one doing the job for her?
Delete your bitterness against her, because it is unhealthy.[/size]
this guy too dey fumble u are always full of urself on every thread displaying ur so called achievements for everyone,seriously quit this rubbish
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by DeeWan: 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
lasunray:
Alryt. thanks. I ve heard. As for ur CV, I hope u r not a girl?

..."just kidding"

PM me

@Lasunray...Thanks in Advance, I tried sending you PM but it did not go through. Can you pls, send me a mail for me to get your mail address? Mine is temmypalace@yahoo.co.uk
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by neksummi(m): 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
People change, things go wrong, but life goes on. Move on my guy!
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by HARDDON: 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
Idirabata: @op, somewhere along the line i believe she must have appreciated you. One thing u must accept is that she is no longer on the same level as you. You can still keep in touch but dnt overdo it otherwise u can become a pest.

What F'ing level r Ʊ refering to? 100k a month level? Money not enuf to вυч a decent pair of guud shoes? Laugh in Spanish.

Point of correction, since d OP helped ha in getting d job, technically she owes her pitiable liliputian phase of a level to d OP and d Lest she can do, is maintain d status quö.

OP, live uя life and forget about d ingrate. She wud live to regret it.
I think she has a guy naw anyways . And she just wano get rid of you .
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
[size=18pt]why would u be just friends with a girl?....

U should have helped one of your guy friends get the job.

What you should have done with her is ba.ng her so many times and/or keep her as your girlfriend...

Girls are fond of using NICE guys like u to move ahead in life and at the end of the day, they dump the NICE guys!!!![/size]
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
So you only help out for sex in return. Na wa o
life_style: That's why some guys will demand for se.x before helping cos once they got the job, you become history.

Sorry Bro just move on...
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
@ Op maybe she thinks you will ask her for money lol. But if you are really friends why don't you just confront her abt it?
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by HARDDON: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
Idirabata: @op, somewhere along the line i believe she must have appreciated you. One thing u must accept is that she is no longer on the same level as you. You can still keep in touch but dnt overdo it otherwise u can become a pest.

Y d f do ii have d feeling you r d oηε op is talking about?

If you r not, den you must have same poor reasoning faculty as d said gurl .

She must have appreciated him? Did he tell you he was after ha appreciation? He valued their friendship slowpoke not some fake appreciation.

If you had nufin to Saч , best zip your ish cos you make ♏ԑ wano hit you with мч pocket book !
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by try69: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
People reasoning wif their bum be telling the dude he wanted se.x....

I can be walking down the street and a dude walks up to me and be like "hey mate, remember me?, u bought me a pint the other day at the pub", and I'd be like "yo hommie, what it do?".. Now that a fulfilling moment.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by kpolli(m): 11:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
Naija women **sigh**
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by nairabacks(f): 2:27am On Mar 03, 2013
@ Post,
When I hear such stories, I get upset. Man, there are many young brothers without work looking for similar opportunity and you go and help some girl ??
In future, women like her will be complaining on radio shows that there are NO suitable men to date or marry after her head comes down from the clouds.

She feels tight now (with a mere 100k), looking down and snubbing all these yet-to-have-work men, including you. Don't worry she will get her rude awakening later.
From your post, I gather you were NOT expecting ANYTHING in return. You were only shocked by her change in attitude toward you.

Please try to help more guys in future and desist from assisting *itches.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by calcal: 4:04am On Mar 03, 2013
she is an ingrate, just assumed you did it for yourself and your reward will come in another form.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by derbypiero(m): 9:08am On Mar 03, 2013
Never u help a gal if u wnt to avoid regreat dey dnt worth it help ur fellow guy he will never forget u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Vacancy: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Cummins Inc / Nigerian Defence Academy Speaks On Recruitment / Vacancies@global Fleet Oil And Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.