Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

How Real Yorubas See Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Real Yorubas See Fashola (2693 Views)

See Fashola's Take On President Buhari's Foreign Trips / See Fashola's Lagos State Govt Favorite Contractors That Smiled Big To The Bank / See Fashola And Amaechi's Swags At Olawale Thisday Editor Wedding Ceremony (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Real Yorubas See Fashola by Malawian(m): 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
below is from facebook. enjoy

Kenneth Okeke: Lagosians ar tired of acn, fashola's govt is anti pple govt. Dere is evry possibility dat pdp will take ova lag in 2015.

Anthony Tochukwu: Enyi Nigerians are wiser now not like before they yield 2 wash and promises.They even read between the lines now. It has always been make them poor so that we can buy them and their vote when we need them and after words discard them since the money we used...See More

Albert Abadem: Guyz u all know d truth. If i want to start discusing d shortcomings of PDP i wil definitly run out of tym. D fact is that we are tired of dis party cal PDP, Lets try anoda party people.
4 ME AND MY HOUSEHOLD WE WIL STAND 4 APC. Try dem b4 u condemn pls. ACN TOUT YOU BET

Adekunle Adeyemi: @kingly david dou i dnt knw ur state bt surely u dnt knw wat government is abt..wat wil GEJ proud of wen h e leave aso rock in OBJ say GSM ACN TOUT YOU BET

Bright Man: Most Fashola policies have chased many people out of Lagos.With Fashola & his likes in APC,a lot of masses will be strangled to death with more harsh policies.Fashola,u are enemy of the poor.We will never vote for APC,if u like change colour like Cameleon.No way. CORRECT GUY

Ikenna Michael: Fashola pls allow igbos 2 do their bizness at radipo mkt

Taiwo Olakunle Olamilekan: i really appreciate all pple dat coment on dis. d useless man cald himself FASHOLA afta he spoiled lagos,he has turned sum pples lyf 2 a begger. bt pdp n apc issue i could advice us 2 vote 4d rite party, acn party nt acceptable in southwest again. CORRECT GUY

Osita Egeruo Ndidi Opurum: U connive with ur house of assembly dt is already corrupt and churn out laws to dehumanise d people, since ur law on tenancy, d price house rent went up, what did u do, u demolish pple's houses, shops, without providing alternative, u build 7klm of road and ask pple to pay, all d houses u demolished in lagos, u and tinubu have shared d lands among ur cronies, what happened to d one in mile 12, makoko, and now ijora badia, u are worst than pdp.

Jude Sunday: U don't no saaay, Fashola na Boko he be.

Ashogbon Olajide: Fashola what difference is your tenure in LAGOS 2 dat of PDP in NIGERIA u are worst u dispossess d poor there source living, ovaburden poor wit taxes dat end up in ur pocket, unaffordable tuition fee, demolition of markets nd houses etc. CORRECT GUY

Awobolade Kayode Samuel: APC my foot f**k them f**k fashola n his cabinet, they think they can fool us again it wont work, pls tell him 2 go 2 hell! CORRECT GUY

Ibitola Temitope Benjamin: Am tire of Nigeria politic and political entirely CORRECT GUY

Write a comment...
Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by Malawian(m): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
more.....

Kayode Sunday Emmanuel: Dis man cald fashola alway think he is smart..we ar tired of ACN in lagos too. CORRECT GUY

Layode Julius: When did nigerian tell fahola that they are tired of pdp instead of fashola to address the ARISTOCRACY he created in lagos is talking about pdp.kettle callling pot black. CORRECT GUY

Adewale Adewumi: Fashola cannot speak the minds of all Nigerians. The bitter truth here is that all these governors have forgotten their respective states development projects; all attentions now is geared towards 2015 which is uncalled for at this period. Just worried.. CORRECT GUY
Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by Geomac: 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
Lagosians are not smiling at all. It is certain that PDP will dislodge ACN (APC) come 2015. VIVA Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by Malawian(m): 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
more....

Adedejji Opeyemmy Desco: ACN is even worst than pdp, stop condemning other parties and talk to ur fellow acn governor particularly dis mother fucker that call himself ogbeni rauf aregbesola or what. CORRECT GUY

Austin Chidi Onyeji: Fashola dnt knw wat he's saying or doin, 'wat hope is he giving to d poor, wat hope is he giving d homeless? He's rather sharttering their hope of living.

Success Peper Bolaji: Pipu ar tired of stories but food, clothes and shelter. Apc or pdp they al av dia hidden agenda 4 2015 CORRECT GUY

Akinseye Solomon Kayode: the only party that can defeat PDP in nigeria is a party formed by some wings within the party . Acn n all other parties cant defeat PDP in dis country only what favour the oppositions like Acn is the best anythg other than that is nt acceptable to them FOOLISH GUY

Omotola Oluwadare B: Nigerian people...... U ar tooo sentimental..... Dis man had spoken d simpl truth, n yet som unlike minded ar opposin him. PDP is killin Nigeria. Chi ke na! ACN TOUT

Kingsley David: Fashola is entitled to his own opinion! What has he done in Lagos state? Is it commensurate to the allocation he get from the federation account or his state internally generated account? The truth is that all parties in power and/or politicians have failed us bigtime. They are all bunch of selfish RULERS.

Osita Egeruo Ndidi Opurum: Look at who is speaking, are we not tired of ur dictatorship in lagos? Closing every market after collecting taxes from them, pdp is even better than u, at least when pple protest they reverse d decision but, u will unleash police on d people. I know u...See More

Charles Ezeonugo: lagos are tired of unifoem men, planting of flower, closing/demolision of markets and hanging of bill boards.
who is better.
Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by GARRIx7(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
Rubbish post from a flat-headed Akpu-chopper!!

Same way they complained and still voted overwhelmingly for ACN... Real Lagosians know that a visionary leader like Fashola is‎​ what's needed in Lagos so even while they may complain b'cos of his seemingly harsh policies, they know he has their best interest and such policies will end up being for their benefit in the long run.

God Bless Fashola

Fashola 2015.... Let's go there!!!

wink

13 Likes

Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by Geomac: 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Same way they complained and still voted overwhelmingly for ACN... Real Lagosians know that a visionary leader like Fashola is‎​ what's needed in Lagos so even while they may complain b'cos of his seemingly harsh policies, they know he has their best interest and such policies will end up being for their benefit in the long run.

God Bless Fashola

wink

Even SW will not vote for him, they are already tired of ACN. Viva Nigeria!
Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by Malawian(m): 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
more....

Oguntolu Olawale Ashamu: Sincerely, we're tired of so called PDP government. We are waiting for APC. ACN TOUT

John Meshack: APC will get any were, i think they are just foolling their self. WISE GUY

Ed Ace: Lagosians are tired of ACN government. CORRECT GUY

Muoka Clement: ACN is even d worst ...let him nt talk abt PDP Let him face his our part

Adefela Arowofela: Even d so called APC can not be as big as PDP.. SENSIBLE GUY

Omoboladale Waliyat Hassan: I tink u shud throw dat Questions to parents and Students of LASU, Okada rider, Ladipo spare part traders, etc CORRECT CHIC

David Oziegbe: will are tired of ACN

Ikechukwu Innocent: They are all birds with same feathers.

Peter Akande: Me I dey laugh ooooo MY MAN.. I DEY FOLLOW LAUGH OO

Kehinde Adewole: President Goodluck Jonathan is running a Government of the people by the people for the people! APC will surely fail come 2015! ORE MI

Sunny Immaculate Igiri: Fashola, Mind your own party! undecided undecided undecided

Ezeh Uchenna K: Yes, we are tired of the PDP Government, just we are tired of his tribalism in Lagos, just as we are tired of his extortion in Lagos, just as we are tired of his Government that is not even for the middle Class but for the super-rich. Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola is a TYRANT.

Kayode Titiloye: True talk mr fasola, over how many years, they have been ruled without any improvement in a country, let give another party chance. TOTO

Sunny Immaculate Igir:i Fashola, Mind your own party! Everybody is tired of you!

Noel Osagie: i love fashola...but that is in the past.Lagos has become a place where the poor can not survive.taxes everywhere and his police (virus/lastma) will lie and take money from you.Lagos is a place where you can not defend yourself.forget about what they say on tv,it works for only the big men or only when the civil society raises alarm.it`s just a case of THE DEVIL and the DEEP BLUE SEA.they are both BAD but Nigerians must choose one.

Honorable Promise Ezeogu: pot say kettle black

Olasehinde Ojo Olusanjo lagos state are tired of him also , they are all thief i know you we ingnore my coment let us says the truth they are all liars and thief
2 hours ago · Like · 1
Audu Don Eric between two twince 1 may b beta than another, let b wis.
2 hours ago · Like
Mbanude Obioma They are the same old wine in new bottle jo
Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by Malawian(m): 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
GARRI (x7):

God Bless Fashola

wink
ORI OMU LIKE YOU. I JUST SHOWED YOU WHAT REAL YORUBAS ARE SAYING NOT NAIRALAND YORUBAS AND YOU ARE STILL WHINING? HABA
Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by YorubaOmoge: 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
[size=28pt]So you got some opposing comments on God knows where website and call them "real Yorubas"?

Boy! you, Igbo boy, are one sad monkey.

So the Igbos that supported Ojukwu are fake? shocked

Ediot doesn't understand that when it comes to meeting basic needs, there will be opposing and supporting views to every strategy. That's what we call politics, my dear. Grow up!

Now this thread stinks of ignorance, hatred, and jealousy.
[/size]

13 Likes

Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by Malawian(m): 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
make i dey post jare

more.....

Emmanuel Sirholy: We lagosians r also tired of u mr Fashola.all dis r political talk,only God will save us 4rm una hands. CORRECT GUY

Dàvúïkè Tip: A tribalist party will always win election in that particular tribe. PDP is not so & that why they won't fall

Kingsley O Onu: All d parties,Old and new are the same,they are all working 4 themselve.govenment that ban okoda,said he don't want non indigen of lagos 2 stay, they are jokin .GOD ve d final SAY

Sulyman Ayodeji Musbau: is a true talk,. we need changes ODE BURUKU

Victor Ndubuisi Akobundu: he has nothing to show for after 6yrs in office
dat is why he dont want NGGT to visit lagos

Akindolie Benson Victor: Yes we are indeed tired of PDP the same way Lagosians are getting tired of ACN.The problem is no better party to take the mantle from the party at the centre.

Bello S Titilope: nijja i na wa oooooooo

Margaret Udoh: Acused dat sees fault with another acused, why not take stock of yrself. Yu are all bunch of liars, u have nothing to offer but wickedness.

Chukwuebuka Oluwajuwon: Godswill Lagosians are tired of Fashola and the way he maltreats the poor masses in Lagos. He should leave pdp and face Lagos IS THIS ANOTHE DAYO-KANU

Paul Gazy: All this our leaders re yahoo yahoo... I mean scammer number 1 lol

Eniola Ogundere Eniola: He should let nig b d judge,acn gov's r doing worse CORRECT CHIC

Omozokpia Itohan Faith: I believe he is in order because we are truly tired of dem but however coming frm his mouth is somehow because dey are birds of a feather, who knows wat wil happen if one of dem frm d APC come into power in 2015! From Lagos.

Apostle Prosper E. Eromosele: are lagosians happy with ACN? ME? ? I NA AJU MU KA MU JUO ONYE

Tobore Diakporu: Nigerians dont know wat they want.

Seyi Afrik: They are all born of d same father (naija politic) there surname is (corruption) they are only fighting for thereself interest. APC or PDP they should go and sit down. ABI O

Idika Orji: In as much as people are tired of PDP in federal level,we in Lagos state are tired of ACN

Wale Abimbola: They are all thieves NO BE ME TALK THIS ONE O

Innocent Ire Okwuazu: It is true, we need change. We are tired of ACN too in lagos.

Clement Emeka: Fasola d devil we knw is far far better dan d anfle we hv nt seen,u ar tired PDP or we d common man d street u ar tired of dem by introducing Saturday work in Lagos State is t wat u & ur party bringing to Abuja?we say no 2 d@ ur nonsence party called ACN & APC & kodeen drugs.Awolowo ddnt knw d@ he wud hv made Saturday a working day before,t is u of ystday politician wil come & introduce Saturday work

Isaac Monday: All of them are all thieves.Are Lagosians happy with ACN,what has he done for masses?.......
Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by GARRIx7(m): 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
Malawian: ORI OMU LIKE YOU. I JUST SHOWED YOU WHAT REAL YORUBAS ARE SAYING NOT NAIRALAND YORUBAS AND YOU ARE STILL WHINING? HABA

And how did you verify that they're REAL yorubas??

Meanwhile somewhere in your Region:

1. Rochas has demolished Ojukwu's Memorial building

2. Peter Obi murdered about 40 IGBOs and dumped their bodies in Ezu River

3. Someone somewhere is‎​ planning to kidnap Ojukwu's corpse..

Are these not enough for you to worry about??

6 Likes

Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by Malawian(m): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2013
GARRI (x7):

ODE, THAT WAS FROM FACEBOOK. GO AND SERCH THOSE NAMES AND YOU WILL SEE A PICTURE CONFIRMING THEY ARE REAL HUMANS. YET YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE YOU ARE MORE REAL THAN THEM ABI?
Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
Fashola has been a big disapointment in his 2nd term.Can't wait for 2015 to come.Let's try change Jimmy Agbaje for Governor
Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by GARRIx7(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
Malawian: ODE, THAT WAS FROM FACEBOOK. GO AND SERCH THOSE NAMES AND YOU WILL SEE A PICTURE CONFIRMING THEY ARE REAL HUMANS. YET YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE YOU ARE MORE REAL THAN THEM ABI?

F00l!!

Don't tell me you're this dumb!!!

A face on Facebook means one is‎​ a real yoruba... Abi??

How many "Real" Yorubas are in Lagos and what percentage of that number do these that you've claimed are the real yorubas represent??

You stink of senselessness!!
GARRI (x7):

4 Likes

Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by truth4meal(m): 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
@op pls wat is your definitn of "Real Yoruba"
Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by hercules07: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
Malawian: below is from facebook. enjoy

Kenneth Okeke: Lagosians ar tired of acn, fashola's govt is anti pple govt. Dere is evry possibility dat pdp will take ova lag in 2015.

Anthony Tochukwu: Enyi Nigerians are wiser now not like before they yield 2 wash and promises.They even read between the lines now. It has always been make them poor so that we can buy them and their vote when we need them and after words discard them since the money we used...See More

Albert Abadem: Guyz u all know d truth. If i want to start discusing d shortcomings of PDP i wil definitly run out of tym. D fact is that we are tired of dis party cal PDP, Lets try anoda party people.
4 ME AND MY HOUSEHOLD WE WIL STAND 4 APC. Try dem b4 u condemn pls. ACN TOUT YOU BET

Adekunle Adeyemi: @kingly david dou i dnt knw ur state bt surely u dnt knw wat government is abt..wat wil GEJ proud of wen h e leave aso rock in OBJ say GSM ACN TOUT YOU BET

Bright Man: Most Fashola policies have chased many people out of Lagos.With Fashola & his likes in APC,a lot of masses will be strangled to death with more harsh policies.Fashola,u are enemy of the poor.We will never vote for APC,if u like change colour like Cameleon.No way. CORRECT GUY

Ikenna Michael: Fashola pls allow igbos 2 do their bizness at radipo mkt

Taiwo Olakunle Olamilekan: i really appreciate all pple dat coment on dis. d useless man cald himself FASHOLA afta he spoiled lagos,he has turned sum pples lyf 2 a begger. bt pdp n apc issue i could advice us 2 vote 4d rite party, acn party nt acceptable in southwest again. CORRECT GUY

Osita Egeruo Ndidi Opurum: U connive with ur house of assembly dt is already corrupt and churn out laws to dehumanise d people, since ur law on tenancy, d price house rent went up, what did u do, u demolish pple's houses, shops, without providing alternative, u build 7klm of road and ask pple to pay, all d houses u demolished in lagos, u and tinubu have shared d lands among ur cronies, what happened to d one in mile 12, makoko, and now ijora badia, u are worst than pdp.

Jude Sunday: U don't no saaay, Fashola na Boko he be.

Ashogbon Olajide: Fashola what difference is your tenure in LAGOS 2 dat of PDP in NIGERIA u are worst u dispossess d poor there source living, ovaburden poor wit taxes dat end up in ur pocket, unaffordable tuition fee, demolition of markets nd houses etc. CORRECT GUY

Awobolade Kayode Samuel: APC my foot f**k them f**k fashola n his cabinet, they think they can fool us again it wont work, pls tell him 2 go 2 hell! CORRECT GUY

Ibitola Temitope Benjamin: Am tire of Nigeria politic and political entirely CORRECT GUY

Write a comment...

Please sample the same guys on PDP, you will surely weep, everybody will be your enemy.

3 Likes

Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
So we on NL are fake yorubas ? Hahaha funny okada riding ibo man who is just bitter because fashola stopped okada from lagos highways.

My simple advice is that anybody that is tired of Lagos state should relocate to wherever shiithole they came from.there are still available space in iboland.why the over concentration on yorubaland ? Lagos is not good yet your grannies are all dying and buried there.

Fuckingmorons

6 Likes

Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by Kairoseki77: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
My friend...

Fashola won reelection with 80% of the vote...

Men lie (like OP) women lie (like your gf when she's at my place) but numbers don't.

4 Likes

Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by Malawian(m): 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
~Bluetooth:

So we on NL are fake yorubas ? Hahaha funny okada riding ibo man who is just bitter because fashola stopped okada from lagos highways.

My simple advice is that anybody that is tired of Lagos state should relocate to wherever shiithole they came from.there are still available space in iboland.why the over concentration on yorubaland ? Lagos is not good yet your grannies are all dying and buried there.

Fuckingmorons
grin grin grin grin i accept that line got to me. however, how do you immagine i believe the opinion of faceless Yorubas on this forum ahead of real looking Yorubas on facebook? abeg jare. how much did tinubu drop fro you acn touts on this forum to be continually disturbing us all year long? oya show me your real picture lemme see you are a real human tongue tongue
Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by Malawian(m): 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
Michaeljones36: My friend...

Fashola won reelection with 80% of the vote...

Men lie (like OP) women lie (like your gf when she's at my place) but numbers don't.
before showing his true colour and becomming a despot.. what a chameleon the smilling eko o ni baje dude really is. maybe he is just being Yoruba. do you believe he would have won if they did not off funsho williams or if he was this way the first term? oya answer.
Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by Kairoseki77: 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
Malawian: before showing his true colour and becomming a despot.. what a chameleon the smilling eko o ni baje dude really is. maybe he is just being Yoruba. do you believe he would have won if they did not off funsho williams or if he was this way the first term? oya answer.

If Fashola brings even 60% of the Lagos vote to APC in 2015 it will be impossible for PDP to win.

PDP knows this, which is why they are panicking about Fashola.

40 Million Votes cast in 2011

22.5 Million Votes For PDP
12 million for CPC

In 2015, the north will vote APC, South West will vote APC, many Igbo's in SE will vote APC, and if Fashola brings Lagos State to APC (and takes those votes from GEJ) the election will be decided. GEJ will suffer a crushing defeat like Romney.

REMEMBER - 15 MILLION WILL LIVE IN LAGOS IN 2015

2 Likes

Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
Do you have the right to publish their identities/facebook? Edit your post this is a violation of privacy
Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by seanet01: 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Do you have the right to publish their identities/facebook? Edit your post this is a violation of privacy
The guy is a complete ediot. Just leave him with his stvpidity

1 Like

Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by Olugbenger(m): 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by Musiwa17: 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
you make me laugh.. labour party and acn are the strongest in lagos.

put this way, the yorubas dont like Goodluck.. if election is free and fair, goodluck will not pick 10% vote in Yorubaland. He has been bias. and we would do everything under the sun to make sure Goodluck does not return because he has deceive us and been bias.

fashola have been taken people land and breaking their houses.. and they dont like that.. While tinubu is not popular among Yorubas.. while obasanjo is not like by most yorubas.

What they should do about old house in lagos..
The govt will give them 6 month to repaint and repair.. By making laws. Not go and destroy people home.. While those who fail to repaint their own, the govt will fine them money..

It as to be a law from the state assembly.

This is how to make lagos beautiful once again. What the lagos state govt can do, is that it will decide what paint colour all of the house in a ward or street most have.. So all house in that ward or street in lagos will have same colour. If yellow is for street Allen avenue.. All house in the allen avenue most follow the state color code.

In Yaba ward all house most be light blue. In Somolu ward , all houses most be light orange.. etc.. And every house most change its color. THis is how it is done.. And the law will says it most happen the same every 7 years, people most repaint..

this is why i am the option. i can influence thing. I will grap 99% vote. i have a larger network than obasanjo or fashola or tinubu .. .. this is what they have been trying to show you.. it is call age. if you doubt me , you want them to go on the street again and to show you on who side they are on.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-xSbnuIBedgw/T8Svp5HWHDI/AAAAAAAAEpo/_fcdhFRdZ-0/s1600/Miss+Mama+Yeyinu.jpg[/img]
Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
Michaeljones36:

If Fashola brings even 60% of the Lagos vote to APC in 2015 it will be impossible for PDP to win.

PDP knows this, which is why they are panicking about Fashola.

40 Million Votes cast in 2011

22.5 Million Votes For PDP
12 million for CPC

In 2015, the north will vote APC, South West will vote APC, many Igbo's in SE will vote APC, and if Fashola brings Lagos State to APC (and takes those votes from GEJ) the election will be decided. GEJ will suffer a crushing defeat like Romney.

REMEMBER - 15 MILLION WILL LIVE IN LAGOS IN 2015

You really make me laugh. So you assumed this 15million people are all yorubas abi? Lagos is a cosmopolitan city otherwise called no man's land because of the diverse nationalities that live there.The SS/SE/MB citizens living in lagos would not vote APC
Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by ektbear: 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
only fashola
Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by nonebutme: 12:16am On Mar 02, 2013
Bitter ibos using fictitious yoruba names. When you are tired you will return to your land

1 Like

Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by bloggernaija: 12:57am On Mar 02, 2013
Who posted this nonsense. It should be sent straight to the comedy section. You only need to go to vanguard comment section to see em villager posting under false yoruba names.the fact is as an historical social nation, we yoruba are naturally progressives. We like progress. Fashola is an embodiment of progress and we identify with him.in order to achieve it, we understand that it can be painful. Fashola is not without blemish . But the reason being propagated is only for the paranoid, intellectual midgets and people without critical thinking faculty. But for some idiots to say that for them making money is more important than progress is against our core values.if I was fashola, I would probably just level most of the market in Lagos and build ultra modern ones.they are one big dirt ridden eyesore.
We yorubas respect constituted authority as long as that authority is not abused. The constituted authority has said that the place has fallen short of the standards required.
Fashola has never been a politician.he is an administrator and will easily do well anywhere in the world. The developed world are not developed just because of the number of factories they have, it is because they have the rule of law.
There was a time in Lagos when street hawking would land you in jail.
However, it is our duty to ensure that we leave a legacy for our children and not eat everything today
We see our core yoruba social value of
1 community
2 charity
3Conservation
In fashola.there is no compassion in our march to progress. Anyone standing in the way would either have to march along, step aside or be trampled upon.regardless of whom that person is or where he comes from.
By the way we have already voted against this one nigeria nonsense.we are not one and will never be and eko Atlantic is our Atlantic city, one of the future gem of the kingdom of the yorubas

That is why the default attitude of most yorubas to the federal government is hostility.the federal government since independence does not share those values.that is exactly why most of the time , only charlatan without political value in yoruba land thrive in Abuja with their fellow charlatan from places far far away. We are happy for them to leave the region and dine with their felow vultures as long as they do not come back home to pollute the air.

Another point is that most people do not have any reason to be in Lagos .period.they have freedom of movement ,but they are probably better off staying in their villages farming rather than just coming to live rough .

1 Like

Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by Malawian(m): 9:53am On Mar 02, 2013
facebook is real and identifiable, nairaland and vanguard comments ( Yoruba media ) is faceless and of no import. how much did tinubu drop for all these acn touts in here to be constantly deafening us with eko oni baje?
Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by Malawian(m): 10:19am On Mar 02, 2013
see fashola that banned okada below....
what a specimen of a man

1 Like

Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by tunjiajayi: 11:18am On Mar 02, 2013
Omo wa ni! E file.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Approves N16,000 Monthly Allowance For Unemployed Nigerian Graduates. / Nigeria Senators Allowances Revealed / Is Your Neighbour A Nuisance To You? (part One)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.