Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

How Real Yorubas See Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Real Yorubas See Fashola (2734 Views)

See Fashola's Take On President Buhari's Foreign Trips / See Fashola's Lagos State Govt Favorite Contractors That Smiled Big To The Bank / See Fashola And Amaechi's Swags At Olawale Thisday Editor Wedding Ceremony (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by Malawian(m): 11:23am On Mar 02, 2013
tunjiajayi: Omo wa ni! E file.
ta lon soro fun? ori oko lipsrsealed
Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by demmie1: 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
Malawian...Stupid tout.
Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by seunny4lif(m): 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
Malawian: facebook is real and identifiable, nairaland and vanguard comments ( Yoruba media ) is faceless and of no import. how much did tinubu drop for all these acn touts in here to be constantly deafening us with eko oni baje?
Sorry oooh,guy...Facebook na fake oooo,I get 8 diff facebook with diff name and address oooo...Tht why I don't believe in dat facebook ooooo becos dem dey use am throw work for u oooo,if u knw wht I mean....Peace
Re: How Real Yorubas See Fashola by ODUANEGRO: 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2013
hey malawian,

i come here and yab fashola policies and actions sometimes....like

when he allowed bzm to hoist biafra flag in lagos. thats a no-no! he wasted opportunity to turn mopol loose on them and i condemned him for that.

he allowed ojukwu body to fly in to lagos, thats abomination! .....go read wetin mobolaji johnson say ojukwu and igbos were planning for lagos in 67.

or when he go attend some yeye event in honor of achebe after the man don talk shytt about yoruba. wth! achebe body should be flown direct to enugu when he pass.....or if dem no get airport then fly him to cameroon, hopefully his passport no expire, and drive him across border to aba.

and then to pour salt upon injury, he want us to learn chinese. if anybody ought to learn chinese it should be igbo, not yoruba. igbo and chinese be yellow like pawpaw, dem two be short people, no more than four feet, dem both get flat head and they both call their god chi!

......yet, in spite of all these criticism of fashola, Negro will go to war for this man. so dont take criticisms of him as a measure of political support and loyalty to him. yeye persin angry go call your eze to come join this conversation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real APC Executive posts / Major Cords Struck By The President In His Presidential Declaration Speech / Breaking News: Life From Aso Rok, No Election, GEJ N Buharin Just Wed(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.