Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom (23928 Views)

Bank Error Makes A US Man The World First Ever Trillionaire / US Man Wrestles Enormous Python In Florida. A State Record / Massive Sinkhole In China Swallows Building(video And Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by dangermouse(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
A pity...such a sad and horrific news.may his soul RIP.
Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2013
obadiah777: WHEN YOU TYPE TO ME WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT MINUS SIGN BEFORE TYPING ?
_
It's not just you, all my quoted posts are like that. 'Sjust the way I type.
Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by Blueboy0402: 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
talktimi: GEJ is at fault, he is a retardeen
I would have been suprised if you had said anything different. Now I know the real retardeen.
Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by ATMC(f): 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hi, @obadiah777 you are yet to reply my mail...howdy?
Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by seunajia: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
Thank you, ILLUMATI SPAWN. HOW IS SEXY FIRE OF LOVE ORE IN BEAUTIFUL SEUN?

_
Guy have allowed me put pepper in my eyes now angry

LMAO. Those guys in the politics section need you man! They are too stiff angry
_
Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
seunajia:

_
Guy have allowed me put pepper in my eyes now angry

LMAO. Those guys in the politics section need you man! They are too stiff angry
_

_
Then to the pretending political hoolabaloos I shall go. PREPARED TO CARESS THE ILLUMATI MASTER OF SEXY DOOM!!

1 Like

Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
It's not just you, all my quoted posts are like that. 'Sjust the way I type.
AHHH OK. THATS COOL. THOUGHT IT WAS SOME SYMBOLISM OF SORTS.
Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
seunajia:

_
LMAO here. You boys are rocking this thread!

Simon, who do you like this? #trolloflife!

Obadiah777 knows some very deep things. Not everything's accurate though.

But keep it coming guys! grin
_
NOT EVERYTHING IS ACCURATE ? CARE TO POINT OUT THE INACCURACIES ? INDULGE ME IF YOU WILL MY KIND SIRE grin
Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
ATMC: Hi, @obadiah777 you are yet to reply my mail...howdy?
HEY HEY NOW ATMC. ITS BEEN AWHILE HUN. WHERE YOU HIDING AT ? LOL. I AINT SEEN NO MAIL YET. HOPE YOU ARE USING THE SECOND EMAIL ADDRESS AND NOT THE FIRST ONE.
Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
Emekamex: Your brain is really mutated. You must be a learner.
THEY LET YOU HAVE INTERNET ACCESS IN KIRIKIRI PRISON ? ALL PRAISES TO FASHOLA. ONE HECK OF A GOV. THAT A REPROBATE BRUTE BEAST LIKE YOURSELF HAS INTERNET ACCESS IN KIRIKIRI IS A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION FOR NIGERIA. WE NEED OUR PRISONERS REFORMED AS WELL AS PUNISHED
Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by Esinwaju: 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
obadiah777: RUDE SPEECH CONTEST ? BRING IT ON LOCO. LET ME CHEW YOU UP AND SPIT YOU OUT LIKE AGBALUMO SEEDS
You chew agbalumo seeds? Are you a mutant?
Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
Esin waju: You chew agbalumo seeds? Are you a mutant?
NO I AM NOT wink
Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by denny4ril: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
venorite: If to say name naija. Dem for Don set up commitee to look into the cause. Thank God things like this don't happening our country.
says who things like this happened in iyana ipaja last week and d guy whose toilet collapsed showed everyone the picture. He said he was lucky not to have been in there some 15 mins. earlier
Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by Esinwaju: 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
obadiah777: NO I AM NOT wink
But you chew agbalumo seeds. No human being does that.
Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
Lakayana: Fela said it all long time Africa man we ne dey carry ch*t we dey ch*t inside big big holes. They have excavated the whole of their cities everywhere is hollow now. That is the price to pay for enjoying the underground trains modern sewage etc. Everything has gone underground now even their people are going underground without dying first.
This is what SINKHOLE means:

"A sinkhole, also known as a sink, snake hole, swallow hole, swallet, doline, or cenote, is a natural depression or hole in the Earth's surface caused by karst processes — for example, the chemical dissolution of carbonate rocks[1] or suffosion processes[2] in sandstone. Sinkholes may vary in size from 1 to 600 metres (3.3 to 2,000 ft) both in diameter and depth, and vary in form from soil-lined bowls to bedrock-edged chasms. Sinkholes may be formed gradually or suddenly, and are found worldwide. The different terms for sinkholes are often used interchangeably." -- courtesy of Wikipedia.
LINK
Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by PallyG(m): 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
WHAT A HORRIBLE OCCURENCE
Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by Solozzo(m): 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2013
Click the link below to learn more about sink holes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinkhole#Local_names_of_sinkholes
Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
Actually I'm on my toilet seat at the moment, trying so hard to push the shits out. My shits can be so fucking stubborn at times.

you need more fiber in your diet. tongue tongue

obadiah777: IN THE BIBLE THERE IS SUCH A THING AS A STATEMENT CANCELLING OUT THE EFFECT OF ITSELF. FOR EXAMPLE

JOB 20 VS 26 All darkness shall be hid in his secret places <<< IF YOU STUDY THAT STATEMENT, HOW CAN YOU HIDE DARKNESS IN SOMEONES SECRET PLACE ? THE EFFECT OF THE CANCELLING EFFECT OF THAT STATEMENT MEANS THAT 'HE WILL BE EXPOSED'. THATS WHAT THAT STATEMENT MEANS. THEY COMBINE TWO NEGATIVES TO PULL OUT A POSITIVE.

SAME THING I DID WHEN I SAID HIS MUM WHO IS WITH ME WOULD INFORM MY PEOPLE THAT I HAVE ESCAPED FROM ARO. WHILE I HAVENT REALLY ESCAPED FROM ARO THAT MAKES THE SUBSEQUENT STATEMENT ABOUT HIS MUM NULL AND VOID. IT WAS JUST A CLEVER WAY OF GETTING BACK AT HIM WITH WHAT SOUNDS LIKE AN INSULT BUT IS ACTUALLY NOT

AND THAT EXPLANATION IS JUST SO PEOPLE DONT THINK I AM A REPROBATE HYPOCRITE. I RESPECT PEOPLES MUMS.

LMFAO!! grin grin

yessir..
Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by avalontony(m): 12:49am On Mar 03, 2013
venorite: If to say name naija. Dem for Don set up commitee to look into the cause. Thank God things like this don't happening our country.
hahahaha......e be like say u and madam president attend the same school? who be una english teacher abeg??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burundi President To Fire All Married Government Officials With Side-chicks / Coup Fails In Guinea Bissau: President Embalo Says Situation Under Control / Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.