Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 (35274 Views)

Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 / Manchester United Vs Real Madrid - UCL (1 - 2) On 5th March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by oyeleyemaureen(m): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2013
Barca don finish 4 madrid hand
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Sabretooth1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:
It is clear now people can see what I have said for years. Guardiola and Tito made these Barca players look invincible. With Guardiola's departure and Tito's illness, many can now see that Guardiola and Tito are great Coaches.

Tito I pray for your quick recovery. Your team needs you.

True that. It used to shock me when peeps would say Pep was not a good coach and that even their grandmothers can coach the Barca team to many trophies. In the end, time separates truth from senselessness.

Kudos to Madrid jare, time to pay Barca back for all the defeats Pep's Barca inflicted on them.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by ayox2003: 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
CFCfan:

The bolded is kinda annoying. But nothing compares to what FIFA did to Wesley Sneijder in 2010. Despite winning the Copa Italia, Champions League and Serie A; and reaching the WOrld Cup final, FIFA somehow thought Messi was the best player that year. SMH.

After that year I knew FIFA has been messed-up. How will Ashley Cole and Philip Lahm not be on FIFA 11 for last year? World's best left back! The dudes on that team are mostly spaniards like they don't even play football in Germany and England.

Let's see how the CL goes down. Cos Messi has been struggling to keep up with a good defence.

Frawzey
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Sabretooth1(m): 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
naijalodge: sorry to interrupt,...(in platini's voice)He knocked messi out of UCL and also won FIFFA WORLD CLUB....
Milito was the hero of the UCL and Serie A that season. Inter thrived mainly because of him, not Sniejder. Notice what happened when Milito lost form the season after.

I hate it when you give the glory of a player's hardwork to his teammate, just so he can overthrow Messi.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by SailorXY: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2013
Leystra:
Lai lai, no team can ever beat United at old trafford... come to think of it, Inter lost at Old Trafford, AC milan, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Porto, Arsenal and the rest of them
abeg forget that man, na chelstink fan wetin u expect am to yan?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by naijalodge(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sabre-tooth:
Milito was the hero of the UCL and Serie A that season. Inter thrived mainly because of him, not Sniejder. Notice what happened when Milito lost form the season after.

I hate it when you give the glory of a player's hardwork to his teammate, just so he can overthrow Messi.
...plz stop hating....abeg come back with ur messi vs Ronaldo comparison again...my guy abeg save ur Bandwitch....wesley was Robbed that year...even messi knows...case closed...ask him
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by nitlad: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sabre-tooth:

Even that year Milito was not among the 23 shortlisted initially which was latter pruned down to three.

So either way FIFA is still a fraud!!!!!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by cr7lomo: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2013
Reference: Said it two seasons ago when Madrid was hammered left, right, centre. Its only a matter of time before the key to Barca is found. There is nothing like a perfect team, a perfect play or a perfect plan. The sights of the world will now shift to the Spanish national team as tacticians plot to unseat them come Brazil 2014.

U jst de find teams wey de do well wey go fall, u b wintch. Hala madrid, man u nxtm cr7 d best nw
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by DMainMan: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
If ordinary Realmadrid dat Arsenal wipe easily can win Barca den it is certain we wil flog bayern. I stil repeat and say this: 2013 champions league winner is Arsenal
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by naijalodge(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
Today match wasn't between RONALDO VS iniesta bt Ronaldo VS valdez...lol......messi and iniesta go hide as soon as the master steped into the pitch...
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by ManTiger(m): 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2013
The Real EL-Classico is between
Man Utd and R.Madrid!
This is just a warm up match for Barca.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Sabretooth1(m): 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
naijalodge: ...plz stop hating....abeg come back with ur messi vs Ronaldo comparison again...my guy abeg save ur Bandwitch....wesley was Robbed that year...even messi knows...case closed...ask him
Na wa o. Wetin bring Messi vs Ronaldo enter this one? We are talking 2010 and Ronaldo wasn't even in the top 3! Anyway, even Sneijder knows it was not FIFA that decided it. Take your complaints to the voters and hopefully, they would take it back.

I hate how no one remembers to mention Milito at all. At least he got awarded UCL and Serie A player that season cos he was better in Inter than Sneijder.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by bcomputer101: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sail Team.Madrid

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Youngzedd(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
BARCA need Tito back as soon as possible.

The ref is not fair at all.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2013
embarassed At Last Arsenal re able 2 sell there bad luck out, Barca is soo unfortunate 2 buy it... Aiye maa Buru oooh angry

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by chinnyonwu(m): 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2013
This actually happened!!

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2013
Leystra:
Lai lai, no team can ever beat United at old trafford... come to think of it, Inter lost at Old Trafford, AC milan, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Porto, Arsenal and the rest of them

If the match ends 2-2, then Madrid advances cheesy
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Sabretooth1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
nitlad:
Even that year Milito was not among the 23 shortlisted initially which was latter pruned down to three.

So either way FIFA is still a fraud!!!!!
dude, learn to understand why a post was written before quoting, ok?

The person I quoted mentioned the UCL and Club World Cup as one of the reasons Sneijder should have won, saying he (wesley knocked Barca out of the UCL). That is giving Milito's glory to Sneijder. Simply told him Sneijder wasn't the best player in the Inter squad. The facts supports this, and I do not care much about who wins the Ballon d'Or.

Winning trophies with a team is not what gives you the Ballon d'Or (even Valdez won the world cup). Besides the fact that he wasn't the best in his UCL-winning Inter squad, he wasn't even the best player in the World Cup either. You guys overhyped Sneijder's season.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by sshalom(m): 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
Barcelona's been primed to win! Their recovery after two losses to Madrid in four days would show if they have lost the hunger or if they are still the best team in the world!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
timbros:

Hahahahahahahahaha @ bolded...

Na the trashing follow affect your english? grin grin grin
lolz...I tink sey na only me see dat english o...see wetin barca turn person 2.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by basketbrain(m): 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
Every begining has an end. This is the end of the the road 4 barca even bendel insurance can soundly defeat this team in Ogbe stadium and nou camp.Every begining has an end. This is the end of the the road 4 barca even bendel insurance can soundly defeat this team in Ogbe stadium and nou camp.[Every begining has an end. This is the end of the the road 4 barca even bendel insurance can soundly defeat this team in Ogbe stadium and nou camp.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by dammytosh: 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2013
DMainMan: If ordinary Realmadrid dat Arsenal wipe easily can win Barca den it is certain we wil flog bayern. I stil repeat and say this: 2013 champions league winner is Arsenal

Please can i have what you took. The powder in particular.

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Sabretooth1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2013
DMainMan: If ordinary Realmadrid dat Arsenal wipe easily can win Barca den it is certain we wil flog bayern. I stil repeat and say this: 2013 champions league winner is Arsenal
Lmao. When una beat Madrid? Arsenal would be torn into shreds if they play Madrid. Bayern would win the 2nd leg too.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by ortopazz(m): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
siddiq202: To any MAN U fan in the house; we say don't panic

na na na that means hope ur grave is prepared , wiv ur coffin!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Sabretooth1(m): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
sshalom: Barcelona's been primed to win! Their recovery after two losses to Madrid in four days would show if they have lost the hunger or if they are still the best team in the world!
They need a fvcking coach. I do not tip them to win any serious match with this acting coach who knows next to nothing about team tactics.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Reference(m): 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
cr7lomo.:

U jst de find teams wey de do well wey go fall, u b wintch. Hala madrid, man u nxtm cr7 d best nw

Pally, rewind two years back to the Classicos and hear comments about Barca and Real. You will think other clubs should just pack up and close down.

But the fact is that the more you play a better team, the better you get and it is only a matter of time before your abilities are mastered. Milan and Chelsea beat Barca for the same reason, over exposure.

I've watched football long enough to know it is cyclic. That is why Pep quit. He was mentally exhausted constantly trying to keep ahead. It is not easy.

Good experienced coaches like Sir Alex do not seek invincibility status. They win one year and lose the next but they don't let a pressure streak build. Inexperienced coaches like Wenger sought invincibility, got it but burnt out mentally and has not won any trophy since then.

Barca is burning out. They need fresh impetus and it starts by lowering expectations and the pressure on players, coaches and fans to win and win all the time. Life is not like that.

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by ortopazz(m): 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
dammytosh:

Please can i have what you took. The powder in particular.

hahaha think i will take it too
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by ony073: 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sabre-tooth:

. Wetin dis 1 dey tak? Milito ko,militan ni. Refresh ur memory back and look wat sniejder did for bt his club and country. Scored 4goals in s/a 2010.na who dey provide all d killer passes to milito,Na messi abi? Mtchewwww, afta sneijder self,Na diego forlan deserve d tin nxt, won d europa cup with atletico madrid,highest scorer in s/a 2010. So prove me wrong. I dey wait for u.

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by naijalodge(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sabre-tooth:
Na wa o. Wetin bring Messi vs Ronaldo enter this one? We are talking 2010 and Ronaldo wasn't even in the top 3! Anyway, even Sneijder knows it was not FIFA that decided it. Take your complaints to the voters and hopefully, they would take it back.

I hate how no one remembers to mention Milito at all. At least he got awarded UCL and Serie A player that season cos he was better in Inter than Sneijder.
yeah...Even Fiffa Didn't....Uefalona...armed robbers...
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by pmc01(m): 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
Free advice: Try not to miss these El-classicos cos your grandchildren would read about them in the future and ask you- 'Grandpa, did you witness the historic period when Real Madrid turned the tables against Barcelona?'
*be a part of history*
#don't say I didn't warn you. :-D
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by timbros(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sabre-tooth:

Add World Cup final for Sneijder and you will see why he is far ahead of Milito that year. Where was Milito/Argentina/Messi in the world cup?
Sneijder was not just part of the team that lost that final, he was the KEY player for Holland. That choir master in their midfield...
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by ddippset(m): 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2013
whats the problem with this country. see an open voting process they are still complaining. is it illetracy or is it paranoia? no amount of lip tongue wagging will erase the fact that the boy don chop remain reminants for ronaldo. no amount of ashawoism will change the fact that messi made history by being the only man, or only boy rather dead or alive to win 4 ballon dors. una no get transformers for una areas? or barb wire, bring out your d1cks get some k-y and relieve the tension na!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 2) On 14th August 2022 / Manchester United Vs Southampton (2 - 0) On 19th August 2016 / Arsenal Vs Brighton (0 - 3) On 14th May 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.