Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 (35221 Views)

Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 / Manchester United Vs Real Madrid - UCL (1 - 2) On 5th March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Sabretooth1(m): 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
ony073: . Wetin dis 1 dey tak? Milito ko,militan ni. Refresh ur memory back and look wat sniejder did for bt his club and country. Scored 4goals in s/a 2010.na who dey provide all d killer passes to milito,Na messi abi? Mtchewwww, afta sneijder self,Na diego forlan deserve d tin nxt, won d europa cup with atletico madrid,highest scorer in s/a 2010. So prove me wrong. I dey wait for u.
Smh, peeps like you just argue with the lil you read from other people's discussions. How many Serie A teams do you watch besides the UCL? Using your logic, Ozil and Di-Maria provide Ronaldo with killer passes, therefore they should be considered the best in Madrid, not Ronaldo. No?

Tell me this, if you know:
In 2010, who was awarded best player in UCL, Best player in Serie A and Best Foreign player in Serie A?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by cr7lomo: 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
bcomputer101: Sail Team.Madrid

I luv dat pic but it wunt jst save, hw can I get it plssss
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by cr7lomo: 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
chinnyonwu: This actually happened!!

Pls hw can I get dis pic, it wunt jst safe
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by timbros(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
Adexchelsea19: lolz...I tink sey na only me see dat english o...see wetin barca turn person 2.

grin grin
Bros the english tire me o...
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Limaoscar: 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
What is happening to Barca na? Can u all notice that Messi just isnt himself? He can't hold the ball like he used to.

What is happening now is El-Nino Syndrome setting in. BTW can we play you every week pleazzzegrin grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by oniwo(m): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
CFCfan:

The bolded is kinda annoying. But nothing compares to what FIFA did to Wesley Sneijder in 2010. Despite winning the Copa Italia, Champions League and Serie A; and reaching the WOrld Cup final, FIFA somehow thought Messi was the best player that year. SMH.

Even his name is not among the 10 finalists.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Prince0500(m): 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2013
The reality had just sent in,this jossy boys are just too much.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by naijalodge(m): 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
Imagine Madrid 3rd eleven with Ronaldo introduced in 57 minute,defeated Bacer...hahahahahah.....as soon as CR7 came in,Messi went on Hidding....Rat only messes up when oga Cat is nt around...
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
naijalodge: Imagine Madrid 3rd eleven with Ronaldo introduced in 57 minute,defeated Bacer...hahahahahah.....as soon as CR7 came in,Messi went on Hidding....Rat only messes up when oga Cat is nt around...
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by nitlad: 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sabre-tooth:
dude, learn to understand why a post was written before quoting, ok?

The person I quoted mentioned the UCL and Club World Cup as one of the reasons Sneijder should have won, saying he (wesley knocked Barca out of the UCL). That is giving Milito's glory to Sneijder. Simply told him Sneijder wasn't the best player in the Inter squad. The facts supports this, and I do not care much about who wins the Ballon d'Or.

Winning trophies with a team is not what gives you the Ballon d'Or (even Valdez won the world cup). Besides the fact that he wasn't the best in his UCL-winning Inter squad, he wasn't even the best player in the World Cup either. You guys overhyped Sneijder's season.
What's your P brah? undecided

What I'm simply saying is, this same Milito that you said had a better 2010 than Sneijder was not among the 23 best for the year!

You are trying to say Milito deserves it more than Sneijder, and even this Milito was not deemed fit/good enough to be among the 23 best!

So either way, FIFA is a fraud!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by ddippset(m): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
behind the smiles on your faces and mockeries in your comments, no one can deny the following FACTS-
-BARCA WILL WIN LA LIGA WITH 102 POINTS.
-MESSI WILL WIN PICHICHI WITH 50+ GOALS.
-MESSI WILL SCORE 60+ GOALS IN ALL COMPETITIONS.
-MESSI IS THE HIGHEST GOAL SCORER IN EL CLASSICO HISTORY.

this is a clear case of rejoicing over winning a million while your rival wins a billion.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by ddippset(m): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
they say fifa, they say fifa, they say fifa. messi won espy athlete of the year, messi won la liga player of the year, messi won world soccer magazine player of the year, messi won onze dor, messi even won marca player of the year. messi won close to 10 independant awards. and they still say fifa! o!humans!!

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by ony073: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sabre-tooth:
Smh, peeps like you just argue with the lil you read from other people's discussions. How many Serie A teams do you watch besides the UCL? Using your logic, Ozil and Di-Maria provide Ronaldo with killer passes, therefore they should be considered the best in Madrid, not Ronaldo. No?

Tell me this, if you know:
In 2010, who was awarded best player in UCL, Best player in Serie A and Best Foreign player in Serie A?
. Wat is d guy saying nw, u no watch world cup or d champs league ni. Dis milito u are shouting of is not even in 1st team of argentina at dt time. He was on d bench thru out. Bt I don hear u sha,u are entitled to ur own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by godsony: 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
dmalam: barca don scatter finish...eya
You dey crasy o ! Real madrid no sabi football at all!
Barca is d perfect football team ever!
Up barca!
Na jeolusy dey worry all of ana mtchewwwwwww
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Sabretooth1(m): 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
nitlad:
What's your P brah? undecided

What I'm simply saying is, this same Milito that you said had a better 2010 than Sneijder was not among the 23 best for the year!

You are trying to say Milito deserves it more than Sneijder, and even this Milito was not deemed fit/good enough to be among the 23 best!

So either way, FIFA is a fraud!
Only peepz who know nothing about the voting process would keep saying this. FIFA didn't give it to Messi, the voters did. Sneijder was the key of the Holland Team, true. Yet Forlan whose team did not even get to the finals was rated ahead of him as player of the world cup tournament award. Sneijder was good, but not good enough to have majority Ballon d'Or votes.

This is democracy and voters comprising national team captains, sports journalists and coaches, not FIFA, decide the top 3 and final winner, so if Sneijder did not make it I fail to see how that makes FIFA a fraud. Rigged elections? Well said like a Nigerian.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Sabretooth1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2013
ony073: . Wat is d guy saying nw, u no watch world cup or d champs league ni. Dis milito u are shouting of is not even in 1st team of argentina at dt time. He was on d bench thru out. Bt I don hear u sha,u are entitled to ur own opinion.
Answer the questions in my post you quoted and we can have this talk.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by babsomotde(m): 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2013
where is messi today? I thought he is a ONE MAN SQUAD. Rubbish....Oga pass oga
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by ddippset(m): 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
i guess they are so used to rigged elections in our country so they assumed every other thing is rigged.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by vision2050: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
Leystra:
Lai lai, no team can ever beat United at old trafford... come to think of it, Inter lost at Old Trafford, AC milan, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Porto, Arsenal and the rest of them
i dont see R'madrid in the teams you mention, i execpt mourinho to flog ferguson @old trafford i can place my salary on it
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by leonshom(m): 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hala Madrid !
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
Tuesday's match is gonna be highly tactical, just like a chess match. Would Mourinho favor an all-out attacking display from Madrid; or will he instruct his team to let Man Utd come at them, then hit United on the counter? Also, Man Utd, with the away goal advantage will most likely play on the counter.
Either way, it promises to be a fascinating match.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by vision2050: 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
R'madrid team B defeat fercelona. West ham can do so, chelsea expose this team thanks to di matteo
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by kallysky(f): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
JUST PASSING BY

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sabre-tooth:
dude, learn to understand why a post was written before quoting, ok?

The person I quoted mentioned the UCL and Club World Cup as one of the reasons Sneijder should have won, saying he (wesley knocked Barca out of the UCL). That is giving Milito's glory to Sneijder. Simply told him Sneijder wasn't the best player in the Inter squad. The facts supports this, and I do not care much about who wins the Ballon d'Or.

Winning trophies with a team is not what gives you the Ballon d'Or (even Valdez won the world cup). Besides the fact that he wasn't the best in his UCL-winning Inter squad, he wasn't even the best player in the World Cup either. You guys overhyped Sneijder's season.

Actually Milito was popping in goals built by the hard work of Sneijder. Mourinho played a counter attacking system that was built around Sneijder. Sneijder was clearly the best player of that team.

At the World Cup, he was also the fulcrum of the Dutch side and scored loads of goals.

It is just like saying Eto'o was the best player of Rijkaard's Barcelona when Deco, Ronaldhino and Xavi did most of the work and Eto'o was finishing their wonderful play.

That year, Sneijder was clearly the best player but majority preferred Messi.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by miladydee: 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
Barca shaaa..........
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by success4(m): 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
Pep was smart enough to RUN AWAY before this law of variable proportion(3rd Stages)effect on Barca.
Here comes end of Barca, Tito or no Tito, Pep or no Pep, Farca end has come.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
success4: Pep was smart enough to RUN AWAY before this law of variable proportion(3rd Stages)effect on Barca.
Here comes end of Barca, Tito or no Tito, Pep or no Pep, Farca end has come.

It isn't over. This is just a team without a coach. Why do you think teams get worried when their coaches get sent off (red card).

Under Tito, Messi has flourished, even better than when he was under Guardiola's leadership. Roura is lost and Barca is feeling the effect of Tito's absence. I hope they get someone to cover for Tito. Johan Cruyff won't be a bad choice.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

It isn't over. This is just a team without a coach. Why do you think teams get worried when their coaches get sent off (red card).

Under Tito, Messi has flourished, even better than when he was under Guardiola's leadership. Roura is lost and Barca is feeling the effect of Tito's absence. I hope they get someone to cover for Tito. Johan Cruyff won't be a bad choice.

I don't think Tito's absence is the cause of Barca's recent slump. He would have deployed the same tactics that Jordi Roura has used.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2013
CFCfan:

I don't think Tito's absence is the cause of Barca's recent slump. He would have deployed the same tactics that Jordi Roura has used.

I'll use three scenarios to explain how this really works.

First Rijkaard and Henk Ten Cate.

Most of the tactical works was done by Henk Ten Cate but Rijkaard got most of the praises. When Henk left, Rijkaard never succeeded as a coach.

Henk later joined Avram Grant at Chelsea and Chelsea went to the finals and lost to Manchester United. As soon as Henk left Avram Grant because of Grant being sacked by Roman, Grant has never been successful.

Second Ray Wilkins under Ancelotti.

Remember when Chelsea had almost all black players with only Cech and Terry as white players. With Fereira, Alex, Cole, Mikel, Essien, Ramires, Kalou, Malouda, and Drogba. Chelsea was cruising and thrashing teams. By mid season many thought the league was rounded up and then Roman sacked Wilkins and Chelsea fell till Man Utd carried the team.

Finally, Benitez and Pako.

Both were successful till Benitez won the Champions League with Liverpool. Later Benitez fell out with Pako and since then, Benitez never achieved the same level of success again.

So this time, Roura might have worked with Guardiola and Tito but I don't think he can read games, make the right positional switches to win games. It is clear Tito and Guardiola losses is telling on the team. What I don't get is, isn't there anyone in the coaching crew who can get this team clicking? Maybe Roura is egoistic and won't let anyone help him because I believe Xavi is suppose to have the tactical skills to help the team.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
@thegoodjoehunt: Nice analysis from you. It just shows that tactical acumen is so crucial in European football. No team can coach itself.
However, with the individual talent in Barca, I think they could still motivate themselves to put in excellent match performances.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by dav8id(m): 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ebi like sey na end of d road 4 barca b dat ooh..
dmalam: barca don scatter finish...eya
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
CFCfan: @thegoodjoehunt: Nice analysis from you. It just shows that tactical acumen is so crucial in European football. No team can coach itself.
However, with the individual talent in Barca, I think they could still motivate themselves to put in excellent match performances.

I agree with you. What is even more shocking is that Roura grew up as a player at the La Masia academy at Barcelona with Tito and Guardiola. I hope something is done fast or someone is promoted from within. It just doesn't make sense that no one in the coaching crew can take over.

For now Roura is lost and it is hurting the legacy of Barca. Now Mourinho's mouth will start wagging.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Brighton (0 - 3) On 14th May 2023 / Manchester United Vs Southampton (2 - 0) On 19th August 2016 / Highest Paid Nigerian Footballers In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.