Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 (35251 Views)

Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 / Manchester United Vs Real Madrid - UCL (1 - 2) On 5th March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by edynasty: 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2013
All I can say.... kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by ddippset(m): 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
e.dynasty:
All I can say.... kiss kiss
they choose to forget their pain. that God for images. you could never erase history.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I agree with you. What is even more shocking is that Roura grew up as a player at the La Masia academy at Barcelona with Tito and Guardiola. I hope something is done fast or someone is promoted from within. It just doesn't make sense that no one in the coaching crew can take over.

For now Roura is lost and it is hurting the legacy of Barca. Now Mourinho's mouth will start wagging.

Abi oh. Mourinho certainly has some bragging rights now. He can claim that he is the 1st manager to beat Barcelona THREE times in one season. Also, he will finally be at ease, since he has now beaten Barca at Camp Nou.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
CFCfan:

Abi oh. Mourinho certainly has some bragging rights now. He can claim that he is the 1st manager to beat Barcelona THREE times in one season. Also, he will finally be at ease, since he has now beaten Barca at Camp Nou.

If he beats Man Utd next week. Then he would be on top of the world. He will now call himself THE ONE. That man and mouth. grin grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

If he beats Man Utd this week. Then he would be on top of the world. He will now call himself THE ONE. That man and mouth. grin grin grin

I know, right. The icing on the cake would be if he wins the Champions League; he will become the first manager to do so with 3 different teams from 3 different countries!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
CFCfan:

I know, right. The icing on the cake would be if he wins the Champions League; he will become the first manager to do so with 3 different teams from 3 different countries!

Bayern is my team this Champions League. I hope Bayern takes it.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by ddippset(m): 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
are they all tired now? have they all gone to sleep? i told you all that the dust haze will settle and by that time only 4 facts will remain; barca is still 13 points clear, messi is the top classico scorer, messi has extended his record to 16 la liga games of scoring and messi now has 39 la liga goals, 15 more than ronaldo. i still give you all 2 more days, i will remind you again.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
i'm glad madrid defeat barca again. hala madrid ;Di'm glad madrid defeat barca again. hala madrid

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by adino(m): 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
@thegoodjoehunt:
It is clear now people can see what I
have said for years. Guardiola and Tito
made these Barca players look
invincible. With Guardiola's departure
and Tito's illness, many can now see
that Guardiola and Tito are great
Coaches.
Tito I pray for your quick recovery.
Your team need you

@ sabre-tooth
True that. It used to shock me when
peeps would say Pep was not a good
coach and that even their grandmothers
can coach the Barca team to many
trophies. In the end, time separates
truth from senselessness.
Kudos to Madrid jare, time to pay Barca
back for all the defeats Pep's Barca
inflicted on them.

I can remember last two seasons when Mourinho Madrid beat barca to win copa del ray and last season when Madrid whop their azes at Nou camp while Pep was holidaying at Rio carnival. Madrid also won Barca to lift Spanish super cup this season while Tito went to Calabar carnival in Naija.
Madrid has always been wacking bance-lona with pep, tito or anybody.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by cr7lomo: 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I'll use three scenarios to explain how this really works.

First Rijkaard and Henk Ten Cate.

Most of the tactical works was done by Henk Ten Cate but Rijkaard got most of the praises. When Henk left, Rijkaard never succeeded as a coach.

Henk later joined Avram Grant at Chelsea and Chelsea went to the finals and lost to Manchester United. As soon as Henk left Avram Grant because of Grant being sacked by Roman, Grant has never been successful.

Second Ray Wilkins under Ancelotti.

Remember when Chelsea had almost all black players with only Cech and Terry as white players. With Fereira, Alex, Cole, Mikel, Essien, Ramires, Kalou, Malouda, and Drogba. Chelsea was cruising and thrashing teams. By mid season many thought the league was rounded up and then Roman sacked Wilkins and Chelsea fell till Man Utd carried the team.

Finally, Benitez and Pako.

Both were successful till Benitez won the Champions League with Liverpool. Later Benitez fell out with Pako and since then, Benitez never achieved the same level of success again.

So this time, Roura might have worked with Guardiola and Tito but I don't think he can read games, make the right positional switches to win games. It is clear Tito and Guardiola losses is telling on the team. What I don't get is, isn't there anyone in the coaching crew who can get this team clicking? Maybe Roura is egoistic and won't let anyone help him because I believe Xavi is suppose to have the tactical skills to help the team.

U r a colombian nd I bliv u tk a lot of dia products and dats d reason y u quotin nonsence, let d pako or wilkin or hen takabe or wot do u cal him go find demselves a team 2 coach na or ws he rikys assistant wen riky took holland 2 d semis in euro 2000 only were knockd out by italy afta destroyin italy in open play. Was dat nt d reason barca hired him
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by cr7lomo: 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I'll use three scenarios to explain how this really works.

First Rijkaard and Henk Ten Cate.

Most of the tactical works was done by Henk Ten Cate but Rijkaard got most of the praises. When Henk left, Rijkaard never succeeded as a coach.

Henk later joined Avram Grant at Chelsea and Chelsea went to the finals and lost to Manchester United. As soon as Henk left Avram Grant because of Grant being sacked by Roman, Grant has never been successful.

Second Ray Wilkins under Ancelotti.

Remember when Chelsea had almost all black players with only Cech and Terry as white players. With Fereira, Alex, Cole, Mikel, Essien, Ramires, Kalou, Malouda, and Drogba. Chelsea was cruising and thrashing teams. By mid season many thought the league was rounded up and then Roman sacked Wilkins and Chelsea fell till Man Utd carried the team.

Finally, Benitez and Pako.

Both were successful till Benitez won the Champions League with Liverpool. Later Benitez fell out with Pako and since then, Benitez never achieved the same level of success again.

So this time, Roura might have worked with Guardiola and Tito but I don't think he can read games, make the right positional switches to win games. It is clear Tito and Guardiola losses is telling on the team. What I don't get is, isn't there anyone in the coaching crew who can get this team clicking? Maybe Roura is egoistic and won't let anyone help him because I believe Xavi is suppose to have the tactical skills to help the team.

Or was it wilkins dat helpd carlo win 2CL titles nd italian leagues wit milan. U de yarn pako
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Trustgt(m): 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
Real Madrid will fall when they come to Sir Matt Busby Way, Old Trafford M16 0RA "the theater of dreams" just watch out. MUFC is neither Barca or Real Madrid mate. El-clasico versus classical football.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
cr7lomo.:

U r a colombian nd I bliv u tk a lot of dia products and dats d reason y u quotin nonsence, let d pako or wilkin or hen takabe or wot do u cal him go find demselves a team 2 coach na or ws he rikys assistant wen riky took holland 2 d semis in euro 2000 only were knockd out by italy afta destroyin italy in open play. Was dat nt d reason barca hired him

I think thegoodjoehunt was merely saying that Ten Cate supplemented Rijkaard's technical know-how.
On the Euro 2000 semi-final, Italy played large parts of that game with 10 men. But before the sending off, Italy seemed to have made up their minds to play a defensive game.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
Trustgt: Real Madrid will fall when they come to Sir Matt Busby Way, Old Trafford M16 0RA "the theater of dreams" just watch out. MUFC is neither Barca or Real Madrid mate. El-clasico versus classical football.

We'll see waht happens on Tuesday night.
People in Lagos streets will be glued to that game.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by cr7lomo: 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
Most of u dnt no mor dan barcas management, dey knew dat pep ws just operatin auto pilot cos dey wud hv hired a new coach as soon as he left but dey cont wit tito cos dey knew d tin ws auto pilot wit pep. Tito fell ill and dey stil left it 4 roura or woteva cos d auto pilot shit. If barca were doin wel, no 1 wil rememba tactics oo. Pep knew it ws ova wen he lost d league last year and CL is funi circumstances dat xposd his team. Drs notin diff btw nw nd wen pep or tito ws ard. Its so unfortunate 4 roura dat failure happnd @ his own tym 2 reap. Dint tito loose 2 madrid in d supercup in d beginnin of d season or was he able 2 beat a weak madrid @ d nou camp earlier dis season. Pls dnt blame any1, barcas tym has com jst like d gr8 madrid team of 98-04 or d gr8 milan side of d 90s or ajax. U guys sud jst accept it nd stop blamin d poor man

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 03, 2013
lmao. . .the never ending dispute between barca and Madrid fans. . .lemme break it down for all them barca boys. . .Ronaldo it's better than messi anytime anyday. . .messi just has more opportunity than cr7. . the only time i can accept messi as the world best is when he leaves barca to premier league where iniesta or Xavi won't babysit him. . .
i used to think that anyone rated as the world best should have the ability to perform wonders on the field but messi is obviously performing the art of disappearance. . .was using his soccer boot color to search for him after the first half. . .so much for the world best #smh. hala madrid and long live the god of soccer cr7

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by mamagee3(f): 12:36am On Mar 03, 2013
Can't wait until Barcelona are out of the Champions League!!!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 03, 2013
mama-gee:
Can't wait until Barcelona are out of the Champions League!!!
They might be out by next week Tuesday grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by heisenberg33: 12:43am On Mar 03, 2013
ony073: . Wetin dis 1 dey tak? Milito ko,militan ni. Refresh ur memory back and look wat sniejder did for bt his club and country. Scored 4goals in s/a 2010.na who dey provide all d killer passes to milito,Na messi abi? Mtchewwww, afta sneijder self,Na diego forlan deserve d tin nxt, won d europa cup with atletico madrid,highest scorer in s/a 2010. So prove me wrong. I dey wait for u.

You are most correct, everything you said is in order.............i cant quite remember but i think sneider scored 5 together with forlan
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 03, 2013
heisenberg33:

You are most correct, everything you said is in order.............i cant quite remember but i think sneider scored 5 together with forlan
Sneijder actually scored 4 goals.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 03, 2013
By the way, Barcelona had 62% of the possession in this match.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by heisenberg33: 12:46am On Mar 03, 2013
cr7lomo.:
Most of u dnt no mor dan barcas management, dey knew dat pep ws just operatin auto pilot cos dey wud hv hired a new coach as soon as he left but dey cont wit tito cos dey knew d tin ws auto pilot wit pep. Tito fell ill and dey stil left it 4 roura or woteva cos d auto pilot shit. If barca were doin wel, no 1 wil rememba tactics oo. Pep knew it ws ova wen he lost d league last year and CL is funi circumstances dat xposd his team. Drs notin diff btw nw nd wen pep or tito ws ard. Its so unfortunate 4 roura dat failure happnd @ his own tym 2 reap. Dint tito loose 2 madrid in d supercup in d beginnin of d season or was he able 2 beat a weak madrid @ d nou camp earlier dis season. Pls dnt blame any1, barcas tym has com jst like d gr8 madrid team of 98-04 or d gr8 milan side of d 90s or ajax. U guys sud jst accept it nd stop blamin d poor man

I respect your wisdom and critical analysis for these statements......I wanted to reply those who were blaming it on the absence of coach, but did not know how to begin explaining to them..........I need not bother again because you have done that
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by dealordea(m): 2:21am On Mar 03, 2013
Era go, era come, monkey must return to his cage... Madrid once rule the football world, yet they fell, now barca is falling and all barca fans are shouting, na Coch!! Una chop mad abi na madness chop una?

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by oyunoyun: 2:42am On Mar 03, 2013
imperiouxx:

Sorry oooo hope you won't be like after AC Milan eliminates you from Champions League next 2 weeks.

grin grin

You haven't know Messi has become shadow chaser? Watch him the last few weeks.
\

another record
Messi Equaled Alfredo di Stefano's Clasico scoring record with his 18th goal against Real Madrid

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by naijalodge(m): 6:18am On Mar 03, 2013
oyunoyun:

another record
Messi Equaled Alfredo di Stefano's Clasico scoring record with his 18th goal against Real Madrid
hahahaha.....messi has played 25 EL CLASSICO matched with 15 Goals,...while CR7 has played 7 EL CLSSICO Matches with 9 goals....who is better....lol...plz stop consoling ur self...

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by ddippset(m): 6:40am On Mar 03, 2013
naijalodge: hahahaha.....messi has played 25 EL CLASSICO matched with 15 Goals,...while CR7 has played 7 EL CLSSICO Matches with 9 goals....who is better....lol...plz stop consoling ur self...
i think you are the one consoling yourself here. ok maybe when they are writing the records they will write;
TOP CLASSICO SCORERS:

1.Lionel Messi
2.Alfred di stefano
then
(but cristiano ronaldo only played 7 matches o, everybody!)
maybe this is how they will write it in the books.
console yourself.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by ddippset(m): 7:12am On Mar 03, 2013
or maybe ronado is better than di stefano that did it in 30 games.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by arthurflex(m): 7:37am On Mar 03, 2013
Up
Chelsea
Hehe..
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by scholes23(m): 7:56am On Mar 03, 2013
naijalodge: hahahaha.....messi has played 25 EL CLASSICO matched with 15 Goals,...while CR7 has played 7 EL CLSSICO Matches with 9 goals....who is better....lol...plz stop consoling ur self...

Pls leave that BANCELONA fan alone. If football does not favour the players again, there's still an option of going into acting since they blend acting and football together with Bousquet as their OSCAR ACADEMY WINNER. World Renowned Actor.
BANCELONA FILM ACADEMY
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 03, 2013
scholes23:

Pls leave that BANCELONA fan alone. If football does not favour the players again, there's still an option of going into acting since they blend acting and football together with Busquets as their OSCAR ACADEMY WINNER. World Renowned Actor.
BANCELONA FILM ACADEMY

LMAO grin grin That is so true. I will also add Dani Alves into the mix.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 03, 2013
Haterz, Haterz , Haterz....

Enjoy Your Moment and Cherish them Well

We will retool the Backline and Replenish the Midfield with fresh younger faces and Legs.

We'll be Back. wink

::::~Blaugrana~::::: Forever Son....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 / Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 2) On 14th August 2022 / Arsenal Vs Brighton (0 - 3) On 14th May 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.