Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 (35296 Views)

Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 / Manchester United Vs Real Madrid - UCL (1 - 2) On 5th March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by scholes23(m): 8:26am On Mar 03, 2013
Check Dis Out

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by scholes23(m): 8:31am On Mar 03, 2013
CFCfan:

LMAO grin grin That is so true. I will also add Dani Alves into the mix.

Yes Boss, u have a point there. Jordi Alba is presently under PROBATION
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 03, 2013
scholes23:

Yes Boss, u have a point there. Jordi Alba is presently under PROBATION

Jordi Alba got inducted into the Academy last Tuesday grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:02am On Mar 03, 2013
cr7lomo.:
Most of u dnt no mor dan barcas management, dey knew dat pep ws just operatin auto pilot cos dey wud hv hired a new coach as soon as he left but dey cont wit tito cos dey knew d tin ws auto pilot wit pep. Tito fell ill and dey stil left it 4 roura or woteva cos d auto pilot shit. If barca were doin wel, no 1 wil rememba tactics oo. Pep knew it ws ova wen he lost d league last year and CL is funi circumstances dat xposd his team. Drs notin diff btw nw nd wen pep or tito ws ard. Its so unfortunate 4 roura dat failure happnd @ his own tym 2 reap. Dint tito loose 2 madrid in d supercup in d beginnin of d season or was he able 2 beat a weak madrid @ d nou camp earlier dis season. Pls dnt blame any1, barcas tym has com jst like d gr8 madrid team of 98-04 or d gr8 milan side of d 90s or ajax. U guys sud jst accept it nd stop blamin d poor man

What killed Madrid was Del Bosque leaving. It isn't a coincidence that Del Bosque was able to win the World Cup with most of the Barca players. Many attributed the success to the players but as I have tried to stress, these Barca players are good but not invincible.

When Tito took over from Guardiola, Xavi said that Tito is as good as Guardiola. That autopilot talk is fake. Just as people thought Real was on autopilot and Del Bosque had little input.

If Bayern wins the Champions league this season and Guardiola takes over Bayern, many will say is the team/players forgetting how poor Bayern were before Heynckes took over. As soon as he took over, Bayern's form improved.

I am not saying Real are not good, I am saying since Tito's departure due to illness, there has been a rapid drop in form of Barca. As each game passes, they get worse. Imagine Barca losing 3-0 to Madrid. Crazy.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:11am On Mar 03, 2013
Alaura-Laura:
Haterz, Haterz , Haterz....

Enjoy Your Moment and Cherish them Well

We will retool the Backline and Replenish the Midfield with fresh younger faces and Legs.

We'll be Back. wink

::::~Blaugrana~::::: Forever Son....

I think there is someone within the system that can work with Roura. I just hope he can see whoever is handling the attacking tactics is poor. Just like Rijkaard and Neeskens. They have failed from their time at Barca till now. Yet Rijkaard still continues with Neeskens.

Roura has to scrol through the coaching crew and academy coaches and find someone to help him. Maybe Xavi can also do the job but Roura needs to act fast.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Icecomrade: 10:14am On Mar 03, 2013
Everything in life has a begining and an end. This is simply end of an era. Full stop.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:19am On Mar 03, 2013
cr7lomo.:

Or was it wilkins dat helpd carlo win 2CL titles nd italian leagues wit milan. U de yarn pako

I'm sure you know more than Ancelotti who wrote this about Wilkins, "Without him, we couldn't have won a thing, and in particular we would not have started the year at supersonic speed."
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:29am On Mar 03, 2013
cr7lomo.:

U r a colombian nd I bliv u tk a lot of dia products and dats d reason y u quotin nonsence, let d pako or wilkin or hen takabe or wot do u cal him go find demselves a team 2 coach na or ws he rikys assistant wen riky took holland 2 d semis in euro 2000 only were knockd out by italy afta destroyin italy in open play. Was dat nt d reason barca hired him

You are missing something. When we talk of Barca earlier form under rijkaard and Chelsea's earlier form under Carlo, you can't put Rijkaard's Euro form in the same context. Rijkaard at Barca was mind blowing. One of the great attacking football the game ever witnessed and his combination with Henk led to that form.

If anyone wants that kind of form again, bring Henk Ten Cate and Rijkaard together again and Fire works will start. Also finding someone who will work with Rijkaard the way Henk Ten Cate did.

At Galatasaray, Rijkaard was an embarrassment to his legacy. Same with the way he was when Cate left him at Barca when Sevilla beat him home and away. Also Rijkaard's terrible form coacching the Saudi's.

He couldn't repeat the kind of form he had when he worked with Cate. Please the Euro 2000 form can't be put in this scenario.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:39am On Mar 03, 2013
cr7lomo.:

U r a colombian nd I bliv u tk a lot of dia products and dats d reason y u quotin nonsence, let d pako or wilkin or hen takabe or wot do u cal him go find demselves a team 2 coach na or ws he rikys assistant wen riky took holland 2 d semis in euro 2000 only were knockd out by italy afta destroyin italy in open play. Was dat nt d reason barca hired him

Imagine Rijkaard going from this

During the 2001–02 season, he became manager of Sparta Rotterdam in the Dutch Eredivisie, the oldest professional team in the country. Rijkaard enjoyed the down-to-earth atmosphere, although the club was not financially strong.[3] Under his leadership, the club was relegated to the second division for the first time in its history, and he was fired as a consequence.

Imagine going from that to being the most feared coach in the game and you feel he had no help.

How come he could never repeat the form. Please Rijkaard's problem is pride and I feel Roura of Barca has the same problem. He should drop his pride, he isn't as good as his friends Tito and Guardiola and get someone to help him.

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 03, 2013
I am a Man United fan, 100%...and really love Real Madrid
Only one at home like this

My siblings hate these 2 teams and hate CR7 in a scary way...Barca/Messi fans
Well during the draws when RM were drawn against MU, they celebrated like no end, saying that either way, they win, and I lose
I resorted to leaving our house to watch my teams play

But trust football and the sometimes unpredictable nature of it, AC Milan won Barca...
They never in their wildest nightmares expected that to happen, and are now quiet, esp with RM trouncing them in the "classicos"

My point and joy now is that though my heart will break either way on the 5th, though I am way more MU than RM, I may also be happy should Barca go

And my wicked siblings wont have the last laugh
I pray Barca bounce....plssssss

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by frevangel(m): 11:53am On Mar 03, 2013
oyunoyun:

another record
Messi Equaled Alfredo di Stefano's Clasico scoring record with his 18th goal against Real Madrid

ddippset: i think you are the one consoling yourself here. ok maybe when they are writing the records they will write;
TOP CLASSICO SCORERS:

1.Lionel Messi
2.Alfred di stefano
then
(but cristiano ronaldo only played 7 matches o, everybody!)
maybe this is how they will write it in the books.
console yourself.

Why are Barcelona fans always looking for records to give to Messi?
Tell me, who holds the highest goal record for Milan derby, Liverpool vs ManU, Corinthians vs Santos, Arsenal vs Chelsea, Bayern vs Dotmund, PSG vs Lyon, Ajax vs Fen, Besiktas vs Galatasaray, Celtic vs Rangers, Eyimba vs Rangers, Tunis vs Esperance, Brazil vs Argentina?

You probably don't know cause it doesn't matter, its not a record!!

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF, HIGHEST GOALS RECORD IN A CLASSICO IS NOT A RECORD!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by ezzye: 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
fr_evangel:

Tell me, who holds the highest goal record for Milan derby, Liverpool vs ManU, Corinthians vs Santos, Arsenal vs Chelsea, Bayern vs Dotmund, PSG vs Lyon, Ajax vs Fen, Besiktas vs Galatasaray, Celtic vs Rangers, Eyimba vs Rangers, Tunis vs Esperance, Brazil vs Argentina?

dude ur vexing ooo lol
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by ddippset(m): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
fr_evangel:

and when ronaldo scored in 6 classicos you and your cohorts were jumping all over the place calling it a great record? if di stefano was acclaimed to have that record ever since why not messi now? so because messi has matched the record it's no longer a record ehn! ok no problem, after all messi has over 30 records i can give you at my finger tips, so you can have that one for keeps.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by ddippset(m): 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
scholes23:

Pls leave that BANCELONA fan alone. If football does not favour the players again, there's still an option of going into acting since they blend acting and football together with Bousquet as their OSCAR ACADEMY WINNER. World Renowned Actor.
BANCELONA FILM ACADEMY
i think de maria had the best dive in la liga last season didnt he? yes he did. ronaldo invented the art of diving didnt he? yes he did. marcalo and pepe are the most ridiculous divers in world football. and then you have animals in football jerseys whose best records are the red cards they cop week in week out; ramos, pepe. morinho destroyed madrid. created a team of ruffians and divers.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by scholes23(m): 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
ddippset: i think de maria had the best dive in la liga last season didnt he? yes he did. ronaldo invented the art of diving didnt he? yes he did. marcalo and pepe are the most ridiculous divers in world football. and then you have animals in football jerseys whose best records are the red cards they cop week in week out; ramos, pepe. morinho destroyed madrid. created a team of ruffians and divers.

Thanks 4 d observation, I'll 4ward it to FIFA.

ARE U SATISFIED??
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by ddippset(m): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2013
scholes23:

Thanks 4 d observation, I'll 4ward it to FIFA.

ARE U SATISFIED??
is this supposed to be funny? de maria did the worst dive in la liga last season- fact.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by scholes23(m): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
ddippset: is this supposed to be funny? de maria did the worst dive in la liga last season- fact.

Guy wither u!!! I said I've 4warded ur complaint to FIFA, what else do u want me 2 do
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by ddippset(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
scholes23:

Guy wither u!!! I said I've 4warded ur complaint to FIFA, what else do u want me 2 do
it's not for you to forward it to anybody. based on the comment you made that instigated my response you should forward it to yourself. think about it, meditate on it, it's good food for your soul. and next time do not ignorantly join up with these conspiracy theories.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by ImperialMcHael(m): 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2013
amilychocs: I am a Man United fan, 100%...and really love Real Madrid

Well during the draws when RM were drawn against MU, they celebrated like no end, saying that either way, they win, and I lose

But trust football and the sometimes unpredictable nature of it, AC Milan won Barca...
They never in their wildest nightmares expected that to happen, and are now quiet, esp with RM trouncing them in the "classicos"

My point and joy now is that though my heart will break either way on the 5th, though I am way more MU than RM, I may also be happy should Barca go

Seconded!
Ronaldo nets hattrick in emotional return to old trafford.
Messi the magician disappears again as Milan beats Barca in camp nou.
Lol
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 04, 2013
So because Puyol is an Old man who should no longer be starting in the back line...

suddenly these Ronaldo Groupies want to call Ronaldo better than Messi..

Off One Week Mind You ...LmL
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by dammytex: 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
hmmmmm,

Well, football is still a game afterwards. You win some, you loose some.
Defeat sometimes is needed to take pressure off you and to make you regroup and restrategize. Even as I type now and as a Barca fan, I feel humbled.

Congrats to Madrid anyway. When you finally climb to success again, know that you will surely have lots of enemies also and the pressure can be big just as Barca endured for 4 - 6 years.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
milychocs: I am a Man United fan, 100%...and really love Real Madrid

I guess my "go away Barca" prayer bounced cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 2) On 14th August 2022 / Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 1) On 22nd July 2020 / Manchester United Vs Southampton (2 - 0) On 19th August 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.