Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Please Nairalander Help Me Out Here!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalander Help Me Out Here!!! (973 Views)

Nairalander Help!!! What Can I Do For Her Or What Should She Do????? / Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice / Please Nairalander's I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalander Help Me Out Here!!! by Idongi(m): 6:43am On Mar 02, 2013
coolSome people ve a particular place like state, villa etc they want to get marry from,but i said to myself:-any where l found love,and there cameronian i fall for and i love very much,her character,her reasoning and she a believer but am hearing a story that cameronian don't stay in a man's house even if she born many children for u in time to come she will leave. So pls i want ur contribution on this cos i want the mother of my first child to be the mother of my last child.THANKS PPSome people ve a particular place like state, villa etc they want to get marry from,but i said to myself:-any where l found love,and there cameronian i fall for and i love very much,her character,her reasoning and she a believer but am hearing a story that cameronian don't stay in a man's house even if she born many children for u in time to come she will leave. So pls i want ur contribution on this cos i want the mother of my first child to be the mother of my last child.THANKS PP[/color]Some people ve a particula
Re: Please Nairalander Help Me Out Here!!! by thazz(m): 7:18am On Mar 02, 2013
Go for your love.
Re: Please Nairalander Help Me Out Here!!! by lecturerdabo(m): 7:19am On Mar 02, 2013
Well Friend,it's not completely true that Cameroonian women don't stay in a man's house but they behave more like Europeans than Africans.

They will not allow you lord it over them.
They like to catch their fun(clubbing, party etc)
They love being non dependent on the man(which is good to me)
They also don't mind opting for divorce where their expectation are not met

So, if you are thinking of marriage in the African context, you better have a rethink. CAMEROONIAN WOMEN ARE ALSO HARDWORKING.
Re: Please Nairalander Help Me Out Here!!! by enigmagu1(m): 7:26am On Mar 02, 2013
Pray to God for a good wife...
Re: Please Nairalander Help Me Out Here!!! by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 02, 2013
Op, I think the Cameroon concept is most ideal and transparent than the Nigerian practised drama.

If you marry the Cameroonian, she gives you all biological children before departing to another man unlike the Nigerian woman who stays but you aren't sure of the paternity of your kids.
Re: Please Nairalander Help Me Out Here!!! by Joel3(m): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
And is that why u paste it double?
Re: Please Nairalander Help Me Out Here!!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
LastApostle: Op, I think the Cameroon concept is most ideal and transparent than the Nigerian practised drama.

If you marry the Cameroonian, she gives you all biological children before departing to another man unlike the Nigerian woman who stays but you aren't sure of the paternity of your kids.
Yepa!
Re: Please Nairalander Help Me Out Here!!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
You want to eat your cake and still have it?
Re: Please Nairalander Help Me Out Here!!! by 190: 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
Cameroonian women are the dumbest muraphucka's one can ever lay his eyes on undecided
Re: Please Nairalander Help Me Out Here!!! by digitalgeorgy(m): 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
Wetyn do naija chicks?? U no see any1 abi u b learner??
If you think you can hold her down, i.e satisfy her till she complains of ovadose then go ahead. Else, if you cant live like a western dude, then source 4 a 9ja babe and live ur life.
I once had dreams of marrying a white lady, but aftr a wise brainstorm, i chngd my mind.
Re: Please Nairalander Help Me Out Here!!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:59am On Mar 07, 2013
190: Cameroonian women are the dumbest muraphucka's one can ever lay his eyes on undecided
idiat
Re: Please Nairalander Help Me Out Here!!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:02am On Mar 07, 2013
@Idongi:
coolSome people ve a particular place like state, villa etc they want to get marry from,but i said to myself:-any where l found love,and there cameronian i fall for and i love very much,her character,her reasoning and she a believer but am hearing a story that cameronian don't stay in a man's house even if she born many children for u in time to come she will leave. So pls i want ur contribution on this cos i want the mother of my first child to be the mother of my last child.THANKS PPSome people ve a particular place like state, villa etc they want to get marry from,but i said to myself:-any where l found love,and there cameronian i fall for and i love very much,her character,her reasoning and she a believer but am hearing a story that cameronian don't stay in a man's house even if she born many children for u in time to come she will leave. So pls i want ur contribution on this cos i want the mother of my first child to be the mother of my last child.THANKS PP[/color]Some people ve a particula
my friend go ahead and marry your Cameroonian girl , don't listen to these stereotypes, tho this is the first time I hear such thing, It's true they don't take BS. A Cameroonian girl will make u great ,proud and happy. Treat her well and u will bb treated like a king. Good luck
Re: Please Nairalander Help Me Out Here!!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:03am On Mar 07, 2013
lecturerdabo: Well Friend,it's not completely true that Cameroonian women don't stay in a man's house but they behave more like Europeans than Africans.

They will not allow you lord it over them.
They like to catch their fun(clubbing, party etc)
They love being non dependent on the man(which is good to me)
They also don't mind opting for divorce where their expectation are not met

So, if you are thinking of marriage in the African context, you better have a rethink. CAMEROONIAN WOMEN ARE ALSO HARDWORKING.
like Western?
Re: Please Nairalander Help Me Out Here!!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:05am On Mar 07, 2013
I don't get where all these stereotypes come from: divorce, western etc Our divorce rate is so low.
Also no Violence for your own good never lay your hands on her
Re: Please Nairalander Help Me Out Here!!! by kokoA(m): 6:51am On Mar 07, 2013
Cameroon of all people fa! Hmmm.o:
Re: Please Nairalander Help Me Out Here!!! by Idongi(m): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2013
digitalgeorgy: Wetyn do naija chicks?? U no see any1 abi u b learner??
If you think you can hold her down, i.e satisfy her till she complains of ovadose then go ahead. Else, if you cant live like a western dude, then source 4 a 9ja babe and live ur life.
I once had dreams of marrying a white lady, but aftr a wise brainstorm, i chngd my mind.
my dear not so but that is where who i fall comes from

(1) (Reply)

Why Me? / 8 Men You Should Never Marry / How To Fall In Love With Your Husband Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.