Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Wat R D Real Intentions Of Single Ladies Goin Into An Affair Wit A Married Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat R D Real Intentions Of Single Ladies Goin Into An Affair Wit A Married Man? (1221 Views)

HELP! My Brother Is Having An Affair Wit His Lesson Teacher. / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat R D Real Intentions Of Single Ladies Goin Into An Affair Wit A Married Man? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
Is it just to ruin d man's marriage or to gain some material favours or to bargain if the man could take her as a 2nd wife?

What are really the main intentions cos i believe a single lady supposed to stay clear of a married man having known he's married and seek to have a single guy for herself.

What do u say about this?
Re: Wat R D Real Intentions Of Single Ladies Goin Into An Affair Wit A Married Man? by digitalgeorgy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
Whc kind mumu qustn b dis?? Your dad get gfrnd??
Re: Wat R D Real Intentions Of Single Ladies Goin Into An Affair Wit A Married Man? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
Digitalgeorgy, search urself well. U are d one that's d mumu and not d question as u couldnt understand d question well. Dont u see single ladies in ur area dating married and family men.

1 Like

Re: Wat R D Real Intentions Of Single Ladies Goin Into An Affair Wit A Married Man? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
Same reason boys date married women. Or should I say men?! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wat R D Real Intentions Of Single Ladies Goin Into An Affair Wit A Married Man? by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 03, 2013
married women make good love...
Re: Wat R D Real Intentions Of Single Ladies Goin Into An Affair Wit A Married Man? by luvmijeje(f): 7:12am On Mar 03, 2013
Op I have notice u and I ve notice every thread u had opened for the past 1 week is to denigrate women.
Young man,u need help preferably u need to see a psychologist coz u ve a very big issue with women.
Re: Wat R D Real Intentions Of Single Ladies Goin Into An Affair Wit A Married Man? by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 03, 2013
@luvmijeje, lols absolutely no issue against women particularly in dis very thread. I only seek to know why some single ladies date married men when they are supposed to search for thier single life partners. A married man is already married and so what are u still doing wit him. Stay off of such men and seek for singles like u.

U wil only condemn me on this ONLY if u are one of them. No offence!
Re: Wat R D Real Intentions Of Single Ladies Goin Into An Affair Wit A Married Man? by luvmijeje(f): 9:59am On Mar 03, 2013
This statement 'A married man is already married,so what what are u doing with him' by u shows u are biased,bitter and have issued against women.
Fine,some singles dated married men becos they believe they are more caring.
But have u ever think that there are some singles that were deceived,and never knew the guy was married coz the guy drop his ring somewhere else.
Also have u ever think why would a married man ask a single lady that has the same anatomy as his wife out,if not for indiscipline,greed,convetousness.....
Op,that is why I said u issue with women.
Re: Wat R D Real Intentions Of Single Ladies Goin Into An Affair Wit A Married Man? by pattyclues(f): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2013
@luvmijeje, i don't see anything wrong with the Op's question, if he has been biased in other threads i think his question makes sense, even if the man lied at start that he is single what keeps the girl there when she finds out he's married, because its always messy at the end and the man will most times choose his family(wife) over the girl.

1 Like

Re: Wat R D Real Intentions Of Single Ladies Goin Into An Affair Wit A Married Man? by luvmijeje(f): 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
Pattyclues,I have to admit maybe if it is some1 else that ask those questions I wouldn't have reacted that way.
I reacted that way maybe becos I knew the Op antecedent or maybe becos I ve been on NL long enough to be sensitive to innuedoes raise by guyz to stroke their ego.
Back to the issue u raised,some men go back to their family,some don't after eating 'efo-riro' but the damage,emotionally and phsychologically has been done to that single lady even if she back out.
Re: Wat R D Real Intentions Of Single Ladies Goin Into An Affair Wit A Married Man? by pattyclues(f): 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2013
luvmijeje: the damage,emotionally and phsychologically has been done to that single lady even if she back out.
That doesn't mean she should stay and fight a wrong battle. The earlier she leaves the better for her.

1 Like

Re: Wat R D Real Intentions Of Single Ladies Goin Into An Affair Wit A Married Man? by xyoung: 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
digitalgeorgy: Whc kind mumu qustn b dis?? Your dad get gfrnd??
[size=18pt]U R A BIG I.D.I.O.T the poster asked an intelligent question[/size]
Re: Wat R D Real Intentions Of Single Ladies Goin Into An Affair Wit A Married Man? by xyoung: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2013
luvmijeje: Op I have notice u and I ve notice every thread u had opened for the past 1 week is to denigrate women.
Young man,u need help preferably u need to see a psychologist coz u ve a very big issue with women.
luvmijeje u need help also, instead of giving answers to the question, you prefer to digress and attack his personality
I pity for girls like you because i can confirm that this particular question got to you.
Better stop chasing married men and go look for your own man
A,S.H,A.W.O
Re: Wat R D Real Intentions Of Single Ladies Goin Into An Affair Wit A Married Man? by KateSpade(f): 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
some people don't know how they should be treated and look for love anywhere even if its fake even if its fleeting.
Re: Wat R D Real Intentions Of Single Ladies Goin Into An Affair Wit A Married Man? by xyoung: 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
KateSpade: some people don't know how they should be treated and look for love anywhere even if its fake even if its fleeting.
Ur post will soon be deleted
Re: Wat R D Real Intentions Of Single Ladies Goin Into An Affair Wit A Married Man? by luvmijeje(f): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
*sigh* am definitely going to ignore him.
Re: Wat R D Real Intentions Of Single Ladies Goin Into An Affair Wit A Married Man? by oritsetimeyin: 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
...virtually a larger percent of married men keep mistresses...polygamy?why?
Re: Wat R D Real Intentions Of Single Ladies Goin Into An Affair Wit A Married Man? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
So from what u've said, dis kind of practices shld be allow to rampage in our society just because d wife must persevere in her marriage?

Why do we accept d wrongs to be rights dis days?
Re: Wat R D Real Intentions Of Single Ladies Goin Into An Affair Wit A Married Man? by andyanders: 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
To commit fraud that will lead the man to destroying his family. The ladies that go after married men go for killing. Ask Nigerian actresses all over. They cannot go for single guys. Ask Geneiveieeeee and their colleagues how they destroy homes. They go for the rich and famous married men who got cash

(1) (Reply)

Dating Popular Men/women Or Intelligent Men/women? / How To Make Your Partner To Say "I Love You" With No Stress.. / Who Wants Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.