Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA (2352 Views)

Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose / Fresh Crisis Looms In Rivers Amaechi Hold LG Polls On May 23, PDP Against Move / Anarchy Looms As Minister Viola Onwuliri Dissolves 30 Years Old Marriage(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by citizenisb: 4:06am On Mar 03, 2013
http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/6502-anarchy-looms-in-nigeria-danjuma

Nigeria, the North in particular is faced with looming anarchy and all hands must be on deck to salvage the situation, former Minister of Defence, Lt. General Theopolous Yakubu Danjuma, has said.He said in Zaria on Saturday that with the current security challenges facing the country, Nigerians must unite to save the country from imminent collapse.

He said the looming anarchy posed by the security challenges in the North, the Boko Haram insurgence and other faceless organizations would consume all if not handled urgently.

The situation, he said, was reminiscent of civil war, adding that he was yet to put any input in finding solution to the current security challenges in the land. “It is up to the Nigerian elite to close ranks in seeking for solution to the sundry crises in the country. I regret to confess that I have not suggested solution to this problem.
“It is up to us the elite to get together and brainstorm to solve our problem.

“I take this opportunity, therefore, to appeal to the nation for unity. We must unite to solve our problems,” he said.
Danjuma spoke at a Special Convocation Ceremony and the launching of N50 billion Ahmadu Bello University Phase ll Development Fund held at the main campus of the university in Zaria.
According to him, the North was already at war with the emergence of the Boko Haram insurgence and the situation portends danger to the entire country.
Danjuma who was conferred with the prestigious award of Doctor of Science Degree of the ABU, regretted that the founding fathers of the Nigeria nation would not be happy in their graves that the nation was no longer safe for living.
Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by rooftech: 5:27am On Mar 03, 2013
thank you,let them pdp be playing with poverty
Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by saintneo(m): 6:23am On Mar 03, 2013
Just seeking relevance

BTW, STC
Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 03, 2013
Useless looter
Does he not realise that we are already in anarchy that he hadn helped to create
Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by Akshow: 6:55am On Mar 03, 2013
Did he jus realise that? Mtcheeeew
Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 03, 2013
Whenever u wake up na ur own morning be dat o
Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 03, 2013
Is this not the man that killed Ironsi? I wonder why no Igbo man had thought of putting a hole in his head.
Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by ibide(m): 7:41am On Mar 03, 2013
So u just day wake , were you not among those that cause the anarchy ? Pls return the oil block money u sold at warri river
Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by Pukkah: 7:43am On Mar 03, 2013
Kamanda: Is this not the man that killed Ironsi? I wonder why no Igbo man had thought of putting a hole in his head.

It's good that you've thought of it. Put a hole in his head right away. Or what's stopping you?
Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 03, 2013
Kamanda: Is this not the man that killed Ironsi? I wonder why no Igbo man had thought of putting a hole in his head.

What are you guys waiting for..now that you have your own as the COAS and a sympathetic C-I-C .

Try it and see !

Anoufia ewu Ajegunle
Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 03, 2013
saintneo: Just seeking relevance

BTW, STC

Which relevance could he possibly be seeking for again?
Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by tomakint: 9:02am On Mar 03, 2013
This is the story of another 'illegal accidental billionaire' who actually felt he needs to talk just for the fun of it! He is part of the Northern Elite Class that has been milking this country and even had his own 'dash' of the oil block which fetched him a princely $500 million as at 2008 and now he is talking about a belated anarchy long overdued in his north! Danjuma is a big Joke!
Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 03, 2013
Pukkah:

It's good that you've thought of it. Put a hole in his head right away. Or what's stopping you?

I am not Igbo.
Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 03, 2013
tomakint: This is the story of another 'illegal accidental billionaire' who actually felt he needs to talk just for the fun of it! He is part of the Northern Elite Class that has been milking this country and even had his own 'dash' of the oil block which fetched him a princely $500 million as at 2008 and now he is talking about a belated anarchy long overdued in his north! Danjuma is a big Joke!

Stop it...you don't know anything about my General...
Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2013
T.Y Danjuma, when you were busy butchering Aguiyi-Ironsi did you think to urself, even for one second, the repercussions that could ensue as a result of your actions? What about when you were busy allocating oil blocks to yourself and your cronies and telling us you didn't know what to do with the extra $500million profit accrued from the sale of just one of your oil wells, did you worry about the poor in the North? Ok then! Civil war is looming, true, and by the power of all things evil may you and your likes---includiing your myopic followers--- be amongst the first that the fiery flames of confusion and chaos consume.

Amen!
Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by tomakint: 11:14am On Mar 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

Stop it...you don't know anything about my General...
grin grin grin Baba ni yen, o tojo meta, may be you know something we don't know about 'your General' can you spell them out? grin

1 Like

Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2013
tomakint:
grin grin grin Baba ni yen, o tojo meta, may be you know something we don't know about 'your General' can you spell them out? grin

He is my chairman....na from his pocket I dey chop! grin cool

1 Like

Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2013
kingoflag: T.Y Danjuma, when you were busy butchering Aguiyi-Ironsi did you think to urself, even for one second, the repercussions that could ensue as a result of your actions? What about when you were busy allocating oil blocks to yourself and your cronies and telling us you didn't know what to do with the extra $500million profit accrued from the sale of just ne of your oil wells, did you worry about the poor in the North? Ok then! Civil war is looming, true, and by the power of all things evil may you and your likes---includiing your myopic followers--- be amongst the first that the fiery flames of confusion and chaos consume.

Amen!

Haaa! Please oooo Flag no pray that prayer ooo! Un-Amen to that your prayer.

cheesy
Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

Haaa! Please oooo Flag no pray that prayer ooo! Un-Amen to that your prayer.

cheesy
Lmao na lie o, I Amen am a billion times sef.
Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2013

^^^Hehehehe grin grin grin We are not like that smiley; vengeance is mine says the Lord!

Seriously though, i think it's come to something else when a soldier can murder the Head of State of a country, and not only be free decades later, but celebrated as an icon by the same country that his victim was presiding over. It's issues like this that convince me that there's a wide schism between sections of this country which we have only papered over while shouting 'one naijeriah!' and 'one indivisible country!'.

2 Likes

Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 03, 2013
kingoflag: Lmao na lie o, I Amen am a billion times sef.

You want your brother here to go hungry ni? Heheeeeeeheee.... grin

He is a nice old man though...just that the soldier in him never leave...and he did what he had to do then..painful as it may seems to our Ibo bros.
Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

You want your brother here to go hungry ni? Heheeeeeeheee.... grin

He is a nice old man though...just that the soldier in him never leave...and he did what he had to do then..painful as it may seems to our Ibo bros.
God forbid you go hungry. Yes,he is a 'nice' man, but his actions--- like that of his generation that led Nigeria--- has led to the rot that is Nigeria today and for them I have nothing but curses. Nigeria fails, and the black race is finished, those that look far beyond their nose can see that. The sooner these losers start dying off, the better. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by tomakint: 11:46am On Mar 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

Why you dey work for that kain psychopath? Well, for your sake I withdraw my earlier statement grin why not consider taking an offer from my Chairman, Jonathan grin you will be glad you did grin grin

1 Like

Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

The pittance he gives you is nothing, if it was evenly divided among the populace. Imagine what just $500million could do if invested in education, healthcare and security. You would have a competitive edge in the sciences and arts, entrepreneurs would be made and even you would have a chance to make that $500million he's flashing in your face. You would live longer and become a productive member of your society. And you would live in peace and be able to conduct your affairs in a condusive, peaceful and safe environment.

Nah, son, may they all live miserable lives, and die horrific deaths.

Amen.
Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 11:54am On Mar 03, 2013
Why? Because it is now clear, no vacancy in Aso Rock 2015.lmao grin grin
Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 11:54am On Mar 03, 2013
Why? Because it is now clear, no vacancy in Aso Rock 2015. lmao grin grin
Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 03, 2013
tomakint:
Why you dey work for that kain psychopath? Well, for your sake I withdraw my earlier statement grin why not consider taking an offer from my Chairman, Jonathan grin you will be glad you did grin grin

Tomakint, my new homie.

For your own oga, I hope when his end comes, he's dragged in the streets and fed his left ear and testicles like Samuel Doe. Then, I hope they cut off his wife's newly purchased double Ds and feed it to him on camera. You know why I wish this on him? He's supposedly part of the new generation, he's seen the mistakes of the useless elders from the past, but what'd he decide to do? He decided to become 100 million times worse than them.

If it's not in his destiny to be dragged in the street like the common criminal he is, I hope to the forces that control all the good in the universe that Buhari becomes President and your principal spends the rest of what's left of his miserable life locked up in a 10x6 cell wishing he had a chance to go back in time and do what's right for the people whose care were entrusted in him.

1 Like

Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
kingoflag: The pittance he gives you is nothing, if it was evenly divided among the populace. Imagine what just $500million could do if invested in education, healthcare and security. You would have a competitive edge in the sciences and arts, entrepreneurs would be made and even you would have a chance to make that $500million he's flashing in your face. You would live longer and become a productive member of your society. And you would live in peace and be able to conduct your affairs in a condusive, peaceful and safe environment.

Amen.

Heheeeehee...King of flag ...hummmm, you have a point but then who do you blame ? Those that went on a killing spree in the first coup or those that went for revenge and even since pocketed the whole nation ?
Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2013
tomakint:

Jonah no be sure pesin!

He is fvcking too unpresidential for me to ever work for such person that loyalty ..fidelity..and the good virtues that makes a good President lacking in him..

He is just too flaccid for my liking

Sorry enjoy the sunshine with him while it last...2014
Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

Heheeeehee...King of flag ...hummmm, you have a point but then who do you blame ? Those that went on a killing spree in the first coup or those that went for revenge and even since pocketed the whole nation ?
All of them! Those who started it of course get a bigger share in the blame. But, it doesn't negate the fact that those that planned the second coup had a chance to make things better, but like the first group of mor.ons that instigated the whole confusion, they couldn't see beyond tribal affiliations and the result is what we're all seeing today.
Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2013
kingoflag: All of them! Those who started it of course get a bigger share in the blame. But, it doesn't negate the fact that those that planned the second coup had a chance to make things better, but like the first group of mor.ons that instigated the whole confusion, they couldn't see beyond tribal affiliations and the result is what we're all seeing today.

Honestly can't fault you on that point...
Re: ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA by aurenflani: 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2013
kingoflag: The pittance he gives you is nothing, if it was evenly divided among the populace. Imagine what just $500million could do if invested in education, healthcare and security. You would have a competitive edge in the sciences and arts, entrepreneurs would be made and even you would have a chance to make that $500million he's flashing in your face. You would live longer and become a productive member of your society. And you would live in peace and be able to conduct your affairs in a condusive, peaceful and safe environment.

Amen.

Common, king he was awarded like many others in including foreign companies. He borrowed to dig the wells! It's business pure and simple.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Peter Obi Win Silverbird Man Of The Year Award / GEJ's Obscene & Immoral Election Fundraising Contravenes Electoral Act / Help, My Hubby Comes Too Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.