Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,742 members, 7,840,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu (27141 Views)

Hilda Ibifuro-Harrison Is Ondo's Police Commissioner (photos) / Was Kimo, Rivers Police Commissioner Sleeping During A Security Meeting? Photo / Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by nyankpa(m): 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
May his soul rest in peace and may the wounded get well soon. My question is: was the visitor he dropped a 'HE' or 'SHE'. #justAskhng#
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by SIRKOL(m): 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2013
ilugunboy: Land of the rising sun...

May the soul of the departed find mercy with his maker and may the critically injured aides recover speedily...amen.
yea..but pls wat do u mean by land of the rising sun..cos u just helped me out on somethin
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by SIRKOL(m): 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
Lets 4get all wat we r saying cos d truth is dat dis man execution luks so planned and well executed 2fins are ibvolved, either dose Kwara dudes dont want him 2 continue since he is an igbo man or one of his household...afterall ones gr8test enemy is a member of his household....igbo kwenu!
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by kodylicky(f): 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
RIP sir,
He was my friend's dad.
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by Zet72(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
grin Na okada naim dem use kill am,anyway what ever evil man do will always come back to hunt him(as in the case of this CP)
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by mycoldsweat: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
HAH: Investigation should start from his family then to his constituency the police.

No where is safe in Nigeria, am seriously contemplating moving to UAE as I can handle my business from anywhere in the world.
And one day you will come home like the Commissioner did. I just dee waka pass sha
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by lacasa: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
Massob, Bakassi boys annd their affiliates should bbe rounded Up ASAP angry
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by wengerjay(m): 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
RIP
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by Buchianom(m): 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
RIP CP! Our police still needs lot of training $ retraining cos d level of crime in ds nation requires a high level of intelligence to combat them.
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by honprof1(m): 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
dnawah: when they suddenly noticed a bus trailing them behind as they branched into his street only for the gunmen to start firing.;-(which kind training them d get self?somebody d follow u & u notice am u leed and straight 2 ur place.y not change direction and hit them or call 4 back up.

Good talk Man! Very senseless of d ADC and the Driver Even, I trust the Military , the battle will not last too longer b4 d backup will show up, aleast they would have heard gun shot from the house as the house is not too far and the Escout from Kwara state were in the house at the momet he was shot at location of about 100 meters a way from his house ..

1 Like

Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
Interesting....
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by ylaa(f): 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
SimonAndal: ILLUMATI RULES! THE POLICEMAN WAS PROBABLY A TRANSEXUAL. PITY! BIG BOOTY.

I COMMAND YOU TO SHUT UP. ARE YOU INSANE? IF HE WERE YOUR FAMILY WOULD YOU VOMIT THIS RUBBISH? HOW DARE YOU SPEAK EVIL OF THE DEAD. MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU.
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2013
This EASY! The visitor he went to see off.

Must be someone he knows well and trusts. Must have been blackmailed or paid by the mastermind to lure the commissioner out.

Assassins would have had a very TOUGH time getting him without that.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by jaymichael(m): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
kingoflag: But they didn't kill him within Fashola's jurisdiction. Shouldn't you be forwarding your concerns and suggestions to Chime or whoever is in charge of the State?

Smh Myopic donkeys.
look at you who is not myopic. it is true you are not, but you think through your YANSH. someone said you are bigoted, I had to go through your posts and topics, and I just confirmed you are a BIGOT. just because some people are not from your tribe or share the same opinion with you, doesn't mean they are not entitled to their own opinion. if you need to travel out of Lagos, carry the whole Lagos on your head with you. kingoflag my ANUS. DON'T EVER IN YOUR LIFE INSULT OR CALL ME MYOPIC. it is people like you that stoke up trouble with your half developed brain on this forum. Even if you like reply me with insult, I will fire you back FULL THROTTLE. I AM SO VERY READY FOR YOU.
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by honprof1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
Seun.A.Plonker:
I don't pity the Nigerian police. Nobody will wake up one morning lay an anbush just to see you dead for nothing. What they are good at is extorting innocent Nigerians. Their neglect has caught up with the commissioner.

This assain would have been carried out by some of his collegues cos it was a brave attack on the CP not just amatur...with a crime investiging office , police must be involved , Look at late Gen. Azazi , since the day he publicly tell GEJ " the is Boko Haram in his cabinet" I told one of my friend he may not last , truely being a General he has been escaping assaing but not knowing that this more awful package waiting for him , GEJ sacked him, after a while he got wasted throgh Chopper on air...
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
Enugu is becoming something else slowly, if not checked now.
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by BodyKiss(m): 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
Please remove the word "Tragedy" in first line of this topic. Thank you.
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by confusion247(m): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
kingoflag: At least they waited for him In their own backyard before offing him. Normally, they'd have murked him on away soil then blamed other tribes, I guess his killers ain't have time to waste to start making any politically correct killings. All is well, at least his own brothers clearly carried out this act. Ehn, oya make police start investigation now, abi is that not part of their job any more? In saner climes, the way wey Federal Govt go take swoop enter that area, you sef go fear. No need for tanks or guns o, the kin investigation wey for start to dey happen... Ehn, but it's Naija now, Fresh Air, no ballistics or forensic investigators, just pray to God that the killers will confess or that karma will cath up to them. Lmaooooooo

Who wants to bet you won't hear any condemnation from the Retardeen on this dastardly act?
Since you already knew those that did this evil, can you also tell us those that killed Bola Ige, pa Alfred Rewane, kudirat abiola, funso Williams, dele Giwa, etc in south west Nigeria? Ethnic bigotry.
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by Summersland(m): 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2013
guy,u're asking dat's enugu 4 u oooo..rip cp undecided
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by confusion247(m): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
kingoflag: At least they waited for him In their own backyard before offing him. Normally, they'd have murked him on away soil then blamed other tribes, I guess his killers ain't have time to waste to start making any politically correct killings. All is well, at least his own brothers clearly carried out this act. Ehn, oya make police start investigation now, abi is that not part of their job any more? In saner climes, the way wey Federal Govt go take swoop enter that area, you sef go fear. No need for tanks or guns o, the kin investigation wey for start to dey happen... Ehn, but it's Naija now, Fresh Air, no ballistics or forensic investigators, just pray to God that the killers will confess or that karma will cath up to them. Lmaooooooo

Who wants to bet you won't hear any condemnation from the Retardeen on this dastardly act?
Since you already knew those that did this evil, can you also tell us those that killed Bola Ige, pa Alfred Rewane, kudirat abiola, funso Williams, dele Giwa, etc in south west Nigeria? Ethnic bigotry.
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by ckkris: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
Artistree:
I'd always thot u were an imbe...never knew u could ever write legibly & sensibly too!
Btw, does Islam allow for gay rights? Cos if u're one, I wonder how & y u became gay.

Gay is common among Muslims in Northern Nigeria.
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by ckkris: 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
I'm a Buddhist.

Or worse.
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by fogman1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
If i am an investigative officer, my first suspect will be his visitor. May his soul RIP
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by fogman1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
If i am an investigative officer, my first suspect will be his visitor. May his soul RIP
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by 1dickatatime: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
Oh CP, you of all people should know better, going around without your security protocol is way out of line. RIP to you and quick recovery to the injured. All living/serving policemen do good because of the day of reckoning.
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by phildon: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
Oouch! How I wish this happened in Gombe so that I can sound sentimental as usual.
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by ckkris: 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
Sam xiu lee: Can we for once stop this tribal bashing?It doesn't make sense jubilating when this kind of a thing happens,funsho williams,bola ige,dipo dina,all this names are unsolved killings in the SW,am a Yoruba man and am disgust the way some of my fellow yorubas comment here on nairaland,we are not brought up like this,we should always led by example,if others abuse us and call us different kind of names,it doesn't mean we should do same,two wrongs does not make a right.rip to the dead.

Then you're not a Lagos boy.
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by phildon: 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
ckkris:

Gay is common among Muslims in Northern Nigeria.
Sorry, are u one?
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by phildon: 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
SIR KOL!:
Lets 4get all wat we r saying cos d truth is dat dis man execution luks so planned and well executed 2fins are ibvolved, either dose Kwara dudes dont want him 2 continue since he is an igbo man or one of his household...afterall ones gr8test enemy is a member of his household....igbo kwenu!
I don't xpect anything less from u, a Yaba-left resident.
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by Jesuspikin87(m): 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
You noticed a bus trailing ur car and what u cud do was drive into ur own street.
How did u become a commissioner? I mean, He should know better.
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by ckkris: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
kingoflag: Use 1/2 of the N1.3billion he claims is not enough for his twice a day meals, $3million cutleries, N4billion wifie's Mission House, N16billion homeboy's mansion, 10 private jets, $2.2million newspapers etc to fund and train the police to ensure that it becomes a well equipped 21st century investigative force and tell me what GEJ doesn't have to do with it.

Now, tell me who is the greatest fool on earth between me and you.

JONA must win 2015, or divide this geography expression.
Re: Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu by confusion247(m): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11 Reasons Why Atiku Will Lose In 2019 / Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business / 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.