Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Christians (1094 Views)

A Sign That Nairaland Christians Are Not Pulling The Intellectual Weight / Have Some Nairaland Christians Been Converted To Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Christians by adaybayor(m): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2013
Waking up this morning to see the number xtian topics making the front page, one can only conclude that the average xtian is a hypocrite.

To counter my own argument, I moved into the threads and couldn't find people asking why so much xtian related topics on the front page unlike it is the norm whenever a muslim related topic hits the front page.

Soon this same xtians will be crying of intolerance....smh
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Christians by seyibrown(f): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
adaybayor: Waking up this morning to see the number xtian topics making the front page, one can only conclude that the average xtian is a hypocrite.

To counter my own argument, I moved into the threads and couldn't find people asking why so much xtian related topics on the front page unlike it is the norm whenever a muslim related topic hits the front page.

Do yo not think this could be as a result of the following:

1. More Xtians than Muslims on NL
2. More Xtians posting Xtian topics than Muslims posting Muslim Topics
3. More Xtians posting front page worthy topics than Muslims
4. More anti-xtianity posts by non-xtians than anti-islam posts
5. Reduced interest in Islamic topics as they have a separate Section
6. Reduced interest in Islamic topics as non-muslim contributors get banned willy-nilly wink wink
7. Islamic MODs/ Certain NL Muslims not tolerating open debates/criticism of Islam on NL
8. Reduced interest in Islamic topics due to the quality of contribution/debate by Muslims
9. More xtians in Nigeria than Muslims
10. More xtians in the world than Muslims
11. More Nigerian Xtains in Diaspora than Muslims
12. Today being a Sunday rather than a Friday

..... just to mention a few.

I'll be lucky if this thread doesn't get closed or moved to the Islamic section where non-muslims easily get banned/prevented from contributing.

Eni to bere oro lo fe mo'di e! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Christians by adaybayor(m): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2013
seyibrown:

Do yo not think this could be as a result of the following:

1. More Xtians than Muslims on NL
2. More Xtians posting Xtian topics than Muslims posting Muslim Topics
3. More Xtians posting front page worthy topics than Muslims
4. More anti-xtianity posts by non-xtians than anti-islam posts
5. Reduced interest in Islamic topics as they have a separate Section
6. Reduced interest in Islamic topics as non-muslim contributors get banned willy-nilly wink wink
7. Islamic MODs/ Certain NL Muslims not tolerating open debates/criticism of Islam on NL
8. Reduced interest in Islamic topics due to the quality of contribution/debate by Muslims
9. More xtians in Nigeria than Muslims
10. More xtians in the world than Muslims
11. More Nigerian Xtains in Diaspora than Muslims
12. Today being a Sunday rather than a Friday

..... just to mention a few.

I'll be lucky if this thread doesn't get closed or moved to the Islamic section where non-muslims easily get banned/prevented from contributing.

Eni to bere oro lo fe mo'di e! cheesy grin

1. We will need to carry out a census to know
2. Maybe, but that doesn't justify the attacks by xtians on islamic threads, if you think otherwise let me know.
3. Oh this can't be true because the last time I checked it is the mods that decide which post hit the front page
4. Must be the lie of the century, checkout for yourself. Most of the islamic threads often have to do with the religious doctrines but we always see xtians trying to derail them, why? Pure hatred if you ask me.
5. So what? Do xtians not have separate section? Nobody is asking xtians to show interest, just stay out what's not ur business, simple.
6,7,8,9m Now you know you are lying. What xtians do is not criticism nor debate. Calling muslims names, saying all sort of rubbish about God and His prophet, is that what you call arguments? Do you see muslims doing that on xtian threads?
More xtians in nigeria than muslims? Says who? By what parameters? You must be joking really.

10,11.What has this got to do with the issue on ground, ask relevant Q. I am not complaining about the xtian posts on the front page. All I am asking is why so much complaint when islamic threads get to the front. So don't mix it together. Read my original post again.

12. My observation isn't just based on sunday. A million xtian post can hit the front page a day, I can't care less. Xtians should just learn to keep to their business. Can you imagine a xtian on a thread about salat, what has he to contribute?

I hope I answered you Qs.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Christians by adaybayor(m): 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2013
54 views and just one reply, silly hypocrites. That's what you all are!!!
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Christians by seyibrown(f): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
adaybayor: 54 views and just one reply, silly hypocrites. That's what you all are!!!

Your signature: Laa iqra fi deen...there is no compulsion in religion...so says ALLAH (GOD).

I think we can also say 'THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN REPLYING TO RELIGIOUS THREADS' grin grin grin Abi na by force?

adaybayor:
1. We will need to carry out a census to know
2. Maybe, but that doesn't justify the attacks by xtians on islamic threads, if you think otherwise let me know.
3. Oh this can't be true because the last time I checked it is the mods that decide which post hit the front page
4. Must be the lie of the century, checkout for yourself. Most of the islamic threads often have to do with the religious doctrines but we always see xtians trying to derail them, why? Pure hatred if you ask me.
5. So what? Do xtians not have separate section? Nobody is asking xtians to show interest, just stay out what's not ur business, simple.
6,7,8,9m Now you know you are lying. What xtians do is not criticism nor debate. Calling muslims names, saying all sort of rubbish about God and His prophet, is that what you call arguments? Do you see muslims doing that on xtian threads?
More xtians in nigeria than muslims? Says who? By what parameters? You must be joking really.

10,11.What has this got to do with the issue on ground, ask relevant Q. I am not complaining about the xtian posts on the front page. All I am asking is why so much complaint when islamic threads get to the front. So don't mix it together. Read my original post again.

12. My observation isn't just based on sunday. A million xtian post can hit the front page a day, I can't care less. Xtians should just learn to keep to their business. Can you imagine a xtian on a thread about salat, what has he to contribute?

I hope I answered you Qs.

Will attend to your reply sometime! grin grin grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Christians by adaybayor(m): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
seyibrown:

Your signature: Laa iqra fi deen...there is no compulsion in religion...so says ALLAH (GOD).

I think we can also say 'THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN REPLYING TO RELIGIOUS THREADS' grin grin grin Abi na by force?

Will attend to your reply sometime! grin grin grin

Oh there you go, you must have no reply because there is just nothing to justify what you xtians do. My signature has nothing to do with this.

You made a lot of wrong statements and that's typical of you guys. Always assuming to know what you know not.

Well I don't blame you, you are used to being fed with poo without objecting. That's the difference between you and me.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
adaybayor:

Oh there you go, you must have no reply because there is just nothing to justify what you xtians do. My signature has nothing to do with this.

You made a lot of wrong statements and that's typical of you guys. Always assuming to know what you know not.

Well I don't blame you, you are used to being fed with poo without objecting. That's the difference between you and me.
Dude, what's the matter?

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Christians by adaybayor(m): 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
Reyginus: Dude, what's the matter?

Just read the post from beginning.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
I still don't get how it amounts to hypocrisy.
adaybayor: Waking up this morning to see the number xtian topics making the front page, one can only conclude that the average xtian is a hypocrite.

ade, what do you mean by hypocrisy , because I'm finding it hard to understand?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
Reyginus: I still don't get how it amounts to hypocrisy. ade, what do you mean by hypocrisy , because I'm finding it hard to understand?
I see where you're going...
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Christians by adaybayor(m): 8:52am On Mar 05, 2013
Reyginus: I still don't get how it amounts to hypocrisy. ade, what do you mean by hypocrisy , because I'm finding it hard to understand?

The issue is why are xtians always bitter to see any islamic topic on the front page when in fact more xtian related topics often make it to the front page.
Check most of the islamic threads and you will find xtians complaining for no reason.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 05, 2013
adaybayor:

The issue is why are xtians always bitter to see any islamic topic on the front page when in fact more xtian related topics often make it to the front page.
Check most of the islamic threads and you will find xtians complaining for no reason.
I don't check nor visit the Islamic section, so the suggestion is out of the point for me.
Nobody is bitter because they are islamic threads but because of the illogicality involved, and mac la tuwo's dictatorship. The illogical thing is this. If the islamic section is tagged 'islam for muslims', it is really illogical and, in your word, hypocritical, for threads created in the same section to make the frontpage. You don't think so. So, you see, what you call bitterness is the dawn of lights' on the glorification of irrationality.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Christians by adaybayor(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
Reyginus: I don't check nor visit the Islamic section, so the suggestion is out of the point for me.
Nobody is bitter because they are islamic threads but because of the illogicality involved, and mac la tuwo's dictatorship. The illogical thing is this. If the islamic section is tagged 'islam for muslims', it is really illogical and, in your word, hypocritical, for threads created in the same section to make the frontpage. You don't think so. So, you see, what you call bitterness is the dawn of lights' on the glorification of irrationality.

What the hell are you saying? So because a thread is created in islamic section then it shouldn't make front page? I call that trash!
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
adaybayor:

What the hell are you saying? So because a thread is created in islamic section then it shouldn't make front page? I call that trash!
No. But because the Islamic section's motto tell so. And the real trash is to dismiss the infidels with one hand, but on the otherhand, tell them wonderful stories of where they were dismissed from. Such trash is golden.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Christians by seyibrown(f): 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2013
Reyginus: Dude, what's the matter?
Why do I perceive the above to have been intended as a rhetorical question! cheesy cheesy

adaybayor:

Eni to ba ma feed mi ni poo ma mu'ra o! smiley smiley Why? I ask questions ... a lot! That's why I am not a Muslim!

I am not bitter to see Muslim threads on the front page. If the threads invite and allow critical debate, I would join in. If they sound like 'The devil pisses in your ears when you yawn', Why would I want to join in! grin grin

adaybayor, Muslims should be very happy and content on NL. Why? They are the only religion that have a dedicated section! They are able to bar non-muslims from the section at will. What else do you want? A subsection for Muslims on every section?

(1) (Reply)

Quit Giving Monies To Your Churches Every Sundays "If Not" Used In God's Way / Jehovah's Witnesses, Paedophilia, And The Two Witness Rule. Hehehe.... / Deeperlife Ebooks, Mp3s & Other Resources Now Online For Free Downloads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.